Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour (6679 Views)

Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry / What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Neigbour Should Hit Your Wife? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Didn't even read the first comment. The OP literally wrote his neighbour died today.
Sweetvie:
Lol... I was literally laughing out
Omo that was so funny. I thought you make that comment without reading and bcoz of the first comment that said Rip
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
jogsman01:
Didn't even read the first comment. The OP literally wrote his neighbour died today.
Smile... I saw the typo
I knew it was a mistake... It was so hilarious reading the comment

Hope you're good?
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by wiseone28: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na when you kill person na that time you go mind your business
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by gulfer: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
You live in a civilian barrack undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by dazzlingd(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2022
grin Mad people full here, op you are mad
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Streett: 2:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Very Good…
Hope say your belt no spoil ..?
You for use better oraimo cord wipe wipe him skull make e for dey touch the ear and lip …

Elderly person kill am there

1 Like

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 3:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Yes, I am. Thanks grin
Sweetvie:
Smile... I saw the typo
I knew it was a mistake... It was so hilarious reading the comment

Hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Lifestone(m): 3:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Hollybratt:
Some weeks ago, each time i came out of the house at night to enjoy fresh air before sleeping, i always see this my neigbour peeping at people who were bathing from the bathroom window. The day i first caught him, i was not sure of what he was doing, i ignored him.
He continue doing it everyday, it was yesterday that i wanted to go and buy something, i've saw him standing beside the window, i decided to pass the place, i heard a sound of water splashing on the ground, that was when i realized it was somebody's wife the idiot was looking at through the window, i was so angry that i first brought out my belt, and asked him what he was doing there, he said he was urinating. I brough out my phone, on the light and told him to show me the spot where he urinated on. To cut the story shot, i gave him a thunderous slap and the rest was my belt, i almost wound him. All the neigbour gathered to watch us, some where cursing and abusing him for his bad act and some were blaming me for beating an elderly person
I just imagine he's my father, you will be somewhere in the police cell and I will certainly send you to prison for assault. I expected you to shout and embarrass him or have him arrested by the Police, taking laws into your hands is a bad one.
The hunter may become the haunted.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Keniwit(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2022
What you did is very bad...You should have done it in a very mature way... Yes what your neighbor did is very wrong ,.bt If I were you ,I would have called him to warm him to stop doing dat rubbish.At least man to man talks ,perhaps he could have stopped it....But if he doesn't heels to correction then you can take brutal Action again him....All this days when you knew he was doing it and you remain silent doesn't makes sense neither does the action you took now.....So you are now satisfy dat you beat him up on the matter wey no concern you?? Imagine say d man die when you dey beat ham dat when you will understand the saying" NO CARRY ANOTHER PERSON MATTER FOR HEAD AND PULL YOUR OWN 4 HAND"..... Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by michlins(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Thank you for your service comrade.

That's one less idiot

1 Like

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2022
jogsman01:
Yes, I am. Thanks grin
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
wink cheesy cheesy
na you go interpret your smiley
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2022
jogsman01:
na you go interpret your smiley
Lol...
I smile a lot in real life
No specific meaning
Just a greeting
Happy Sunday
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol...
I smile a lot in real life
No specific meaning
Just a greeting
Happy Sunday
same wishes. Trust you're enjoying your Sunday
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
jogsman01:
same wishes. Trust you're enjoying your Sunday
Smile... Yeah, it was great
And you?
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Manofvalor1: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
why did slap an elderly person? you are also guilty of evil .two wrongs dont make a right, someone like you would be a roughfian who lacks home training, calling him out would have been enough, but no! becos you be gangster and you want to display your waywardness on your co-pervert, nexttime learn to remove the log in your eyes before removing the speck in another mans eyes.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Yeah, it was great
And you?
glad to hear that yours has been great. Mine has been busy. Btw, can we stop derailing the thread? Can we go inbox, sire?
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by SenatePresdo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hollybratt:
Some weeks ago, each time i came out of the house at night to enjoy fresh air before sleeping, i always see this my neigbour peeping at people who were bathing from the bathroom window. The day i first caught him, i was not sure of what he was doing, i ignored him.
He continue doing it everyday, it was yesterday that i wanted to go and buy something, i've saw him standing beside the window, i decided to pass the place, i heard a sound of water splashing on the ground, that was when i realized it was somebody's wife the idiot was looking at through the window, i was so angry that i first brought out my belt, and asked him what he was doing there, he said he was urinating. I brough out my phone, on the light and told him to show me the spot where he urinated on. To cut the story shot, i gave him a thunderous slap and the rest was my belt, i almost wound him. All the neigbour gathered to watch us, some where cursing and abusing him for his bad act and some were blaming me for beating an elderly person

How would you beat a fellow guy just because he's peeping at naked women?

I'm not saying what he did was good, but guy common.

Did you call him and asked him to stop such thing, and he refused? You didn't even give him a chance, you beat him because you think you could? If na person wey dey gym come gather body pass you, you go beat am?

I bet a girl won't beat a fellow girl for peeping at you? She won't even cast the girl, the only thing she would do is to gossip or tell the girl to stop.

Guy you fall hand, no be like say the person na small pikin sef.

Any guy wey try touch me say I dey peep, me and am go regret am, even if na him mama or wife I dey peep on, I swear we go regret am.

1 Like

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by SenatePresdo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
What a pervert neighbor.

You did a great job by beating sense into his pervert skull. Those people blaming you for correcting that elderly person 4 collect beating join.

Na why I like my northern brothers, them for don cut off your neighbor hand or leg for peeping their woman taking her bath.

I bet a woman won't beat a fellow woman for peeping at a man.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hollybratt:

Why you beat your elder you nor get respect

Wht didn't just report him instead beating an elderly person is no no for me
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
That singular act of taking laws into your hands can send you to jail if you reside in a society where laws are respected.

Assaulting another even if a person supposedly committs an offense is a crime and it's punishable.

In dealing with issues always be on the right aside of the law.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
RoyalBlu:

You did well. He should be in reset mode now.

I hope you would say thesame thing if he had assaulted a lady for peeping a man?

Violence against any gender is extrajudicial and should be condemned and not only when it favours your gender.

The crime he committed is far greater than the crime committed by that man. Assaulting another can keep one behind bars for a long time.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
jogsman01:
glad to hear that yours has been great. Mine has been busy. Btw, can we stop derailing the thread? Can we go inbox, sire?
Really?
Didn't go to church? Lol
Yeah, sure
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by jogsman01(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Really?
Didn't go to church? Lol
Yeah, sure
I went, and thank God I met the second sermon. PM sent
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Sweetvie: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
jogsman01:
I went, and thank God I met the second sermon. PM sent
That's good
Seen.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by LegendAnselm: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
U ar stupid for beating the man. There ar other things u ar doing that pass that man own. U would caution him and made it public. If am to be the man son i will kill u iddiot
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Hollybratt(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
LegendAnselm:
U ar stupid for beating the man. There ar other things u ar doing that pass that man own. U would caution him and made it public. If am to be the man son i will kill u iddiot
No wonder mods dey ban you every seconds

Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by LegendAnselm: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hollybratt:
No wonder mods dey ban you every seconds
where is that mod now. Go and verify he is gone.
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Hollybratt(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
LegendAnselm:
where is that mod now. Go and verify he is gone.
May God help you bro
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by LikeAking: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hollybratt:

Lolx
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by LegendAnselm: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Hollybratt:
May God help you bro
and help u too
Re: I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour by Hollybratt(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
LegendAnselm:
and help u too
Thank you but you need deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Lara Fortes Oshimhole Filed For Divorce. / Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.