Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. (3906 Views)

Help. Help. Nairaland Is Depressing Me. Why? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Men complicate their lives and justify it
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by DanieleLorenzo: 3:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Unpopular opinion. Start what you finished. Break up with her but keep assisting her. That way, you no you are doing it for God without any expectations and you can also assist without draining your pocket.

You fit hang around though. Maybe after clearance something go come out from her life.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:
Hello nairalanders. Hope your day went well.
Please I need advice.

I met my girlfriend some years back and she has been a good girl to me through all these while.

She comes from a large family of 7. Her father had stroke in 2018 and her mother left them all and ran away, leaving only the sick dad to Carter for the whole family.

She gained admission same year and I stood by her side from her first to final year in the university , sending her money on a weekly basis and sent more money to her when there's need for more money in school.

She has finally graduated last month but the truth is that her demands are becoming increasingly difficult for me and her sick father has become broke as a result of spending without getting back.

I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately.

I am 27 and I plan to get married at 30 and I honestly don't need this sort of setback.

Dear redpillers, I know I've been a simple man but please I need advice from everyone right now.

since u asked advice from devil's, will leave u and pray u gain sense
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by LatestgistTv: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
since u asked advice from devil's, will leave u and pray u gain sense

Advice me if you can. I already stated I need advice from everyone.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Nitoriolohun1: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2022
The first question you need to ask yourself is " will she do same for me? And the answer to it I can tell you for free is a big NO.
Women are very calculative, know this and have peace.
You have initially passed your boundary by passing your boundary and shouldering her parents responsibilities.
Another question for you, if you decide to marry her won't the same parent ask for bride price and other necessary things before you can wife her?

See ehn,it is very good to help but the level at which you are helping is the main reason why it seems you are doing a thankless job. You are only helping her with the view of marrying her and most times the story doesn't end well.

Do you think this girl really cares? I doubt it because if she does she will not want to put you through financial stress and will want you to grow because the consequence of this your financial recklessness is that you will eventually become broke and trapped.

She should have learnt a skill and from there if truly she was passionate about schooling she will definitely had sorted it out by her self(self sponsor) and you just aiding and not affecting your finances.

Another question, now that she is through with school,what has she been doing?

My advise for you is go through all what I posted and advise yourself because na you wear the shoe na you know where the pain they come from but as you dey advise yourself they reason ham like dis" if na me dey for that kind condition which girl go fit do wetin I done do for am" , the answer should guide your decision.

In peace I cum !!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by ewelike1rosseuf: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Another banger from Wale Adenuga Productions...Another banger from Wale Adenuga Productions......
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2022
See them.
They claim to be emotionless.
And a day can never pass by without a male creating a topic about relationship.

ALWAYS CRYING FOR RELATIONSHIP, BUT WILL TURN BACK AND SAY"RELATIONSHIP FAVOR WOMEN THE REASON WHY MARRIAGE IS SO IMPORTANT TO WOMEN"

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by LatestgistTv: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:
See them.

ALWAYS CRYING FOR RELATIONSHIP, BUT WILL TURN BACK AND SAY"RELATIONSHIP FAVOR WOMEN THE REASON WHY MARRIAGE IS SO IMPORTANT TO WOMEN"

It's too early for toxicity abeg.
Drop your Advice if you have any, if not, then just read and pass.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by nwaoke247(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:
See them.

BUT IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

It's too early for toxicity abeg.
Drop your Advice if you have any, if not, then just read and pass.

And again did i touch the fragile heart.

nwaoke247:
BUT IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT
You men are thugs, so why on top of the mere words?

A WELL KNOWN FACT
for what?
women can't live without marriage lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by nwaoke247(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

And again did i touch the fragile heart.

You men are thugs, so why on top of the mere words?
SO OR WHO MADE MEN THUGS?
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by LatestgistTv: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Men complicate their lives and justify it

What should I do bro?
I feel down right now.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2022
nwaoke247:
SO OR WHO MADE MEN THUGS?

Are you asking me?

that is the umbrella y'all hide under. grin

As of early this year 53% of women born in 1991 were childless on their 30th birthday

So you see women don't care about marriage like the way men feed us with the stories.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by HolyMan12: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Are you asking me?

Is not that the umbrella y'all hide under. grin

So you see women don't care about marriage like the way men feed us with the stories.
Why are you not childless but have 2 children who popped out of your vagina grin

And you are far from 30years.

I wonder how you were able to start making it at 17 and now you're still just 21 grin
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by LatestgistTv: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:

Why are you not childless but have 2 children who popped out of your vagina grin

And you are far from 30years.

I wonder how you were able to start making it at 17 and now you're still just 21 grin

Please stop this, not here abeg.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by LatestgistTv: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Are you asking me?

Please take your yeye self out of here so reasonable people can comment.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Please take your yeye self out of here so reasonable people can comment.

grin

SO YOU SLEPT WITH PAINS YESTERDAY!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by nwaoke247(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Are you asking me?

SOME ARE CHILDLESS NOT BECAUSE THEY CARELESS ABOUT MARRIAGE BUT CAUSE SOME HAVE BEEN USED WHILE OTHERS MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANY SUITORS
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by LatestgistTv: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2022
nwaoke247:
SOME ARE CHILDLESS NOT BECAUSE THEY CARELESS ABOUT MARRIAGE BUT CAUSE SOME HAVE BEEN USED WHILE OTHERS MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANY SUITORS

Guy, no allow me swear for u right now. What's this na? Can't you open your own thread or take this rubbish elsewhere?
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by nwaoke247(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Guy, no allow me swear for u right now. What's this na? Can't you open your own thread or take this rubbish elsewhere?
U SEE NIGERIANS HATE BEEN TOLD THE TRUTH, ANYWAYS AM NOT FIGHTING U BUT ONLY MAKING A POINT
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by LatestgistTv: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2022
nwaoke247:
U SEE NIGERIANS HATE BEEN TOLD THE TRUTH, ANYWAYS AM NOT FIGHTING U BUT ONLY MAKING A POINT

Whatever you think is the truth isn't related to the thread I created. Kindly give your input on the subject or move on if u don't want to.

Stop exchanging words with an uncultured toxic girl on my thread, u are diverting and giving room to meaningless points not needed here.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
nwaoke247:

fertility rates have decreased worldwide , with a total 47% decline. Reasons include women's empowerment in education and the workforce and the increased cost of raising children.

Why marriage is decreasing

female education and labor force participation, women's economic independence and gender equality.
People don't want to grow up and take responsibility anymore
America is also experiencing growing numbers of women and men living alone as well as decreasing in cohabitation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Whatever you think is the truth isn't related to the thread I created. Kindly give your input on the subject or move on if u don't want to.

Stop exchanging words with an uncultured toxic girl on my thread, u are diverting and giving room to meaningless points not needed here.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by HolyMan12: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2022

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by nwaoke247(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

fertility rates have decreased worldwide , with a total 47% decline. Reasons include women's empowerment in education and the workforce and the increased cost of raising children.
WERE ARE U GETTING UR FACTS FROM?
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2022
nwaoke247:
WERE ARE U GETTING UR FACTS FROM?

Open your eyes.

REDPILL favor everyone not only the Men.

SOME ARE CHILDLESS NOT BECAUSE THEY CARELESS ABOUT MARRIAGE BUT CAUSE SOME HAVE BEEN USED
Those who are foolish and depending on men for living.

WHILE OTHERS MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANY SUITORS

Because they can't be a doormat to lowlife Men, e.g a NL male telling his girlfriend to choose between he or her job.
https://www.nairaland.com/7349996/just-broke-up-girlfriend#116973567

I pray Nigerian Women should open their self and build up their careers instead of depending on men. All these see-finished will reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by nwaoke247(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

Open your eyes.

REDPILL favor everyone not only the Men.

Those who are foolish and depending on men for living.

Because they can't be a doormat to lowlife Men, e.g a NL male telling his girlfriend to choose between he or her job.
https://www.nairaland.com/7349996/just-broke-up-girlfriend#116973567

I pray Nigerian Women should open their self and build up their careers instead of depending on men. All these see-finished will reduce.
ACCEPT MY MAIL LETS INTERACT BETA
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Choilila: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:

fertility rates have decreased worldwide , with a total 50% decline. Reasons include women's empowerment in education and the workforce and the increased cost of raising children.

Why marriage is decreasing

female education and labor force participation, women's economic independence and gender equality.
People don't want to grow up and take responsibility anymore
America is also experiencing growing numbers of women and men living alone as well as decreasing in cohabitation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by HolyMan12: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Choilila:

Choilila aka Jeon aka Fati2001

Welcome back grin

Hope your were not manhandled on your floor mattress by your husband after her came back from selling suya? grin
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Shadysen: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

If I leave, it means all the stuffs I did for her in the past would go down the drain. I've spent so much on her bro.

Shit, can't believe it got to this stage.
and this mentality of losing will makes you to lose more, las las she will dump you. women with their evil ways.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2022
nwaoke247:
ACCEPT MY MAIL LETS INTERACT BETA

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Shadysen: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Jeon:
See them.

if we satrt to fire you wetin no nice now, you go run, behave today is sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know The True Nature Of Your Wife. / 19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies). / See Photos:-why Do Girls Love Doing There Mouth Like This :-/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.