Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. (3912 Views)

Help. Help. Nairaland Is Depressing Me. Why? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by imagrg(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
You were sent by the girl's destiny to help her rise to the top.

The irony of it all is that most girls are ingrates. Some may even dump you for someone else after all the sacrifices you made.

Methinks she's trying to get much from you before she gives you the shock treatment.
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by HolyMan12: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shadysen:
thank u brotherly, i am really appreciate this info, that girl is a motherfucker bitch.
Jeon the biyatch cool
Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Jeon(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shadysen:
thank u brotherly, i am really appreciate this info, that girl is a motherfucker bitch.

I love how the emotionless beingS are cryingcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by Slynation(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:
Hello nairalanders. Hope your day went well.
Please I need advice.

I met my girlfriend some years back and she has been a good girl to me through all these while.

She comes from a large family of 7. Her father had stroke in 2018 and her mother left them all and ran away, leaving only the sick dad to Carter for the whole family.

She gained admission same year and I stood by her side from her first to final year in the university , sending her money on a weekly basis and sent more money to her when there's need for more money in school.

She has finally graduated last month but the truth is that her demands are becoming increasingly difficult for me and her sick father has become broke as a result of spending without getting back.

I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately.

I am 27 and I plan to get married at 30 and I honestly don't need this sort of setback.

Dear redpillers, I know I've been a simple man but please I need advice from everyone right now.

Seun Lalasticlala
Mynd44 nlfpmod

You see ehh, I will come from experience, I was this prince charming, A man of every ladies dream that has this mentality of "My GF problem is also my problem" I make sure they never lack, I literally do things I wouldn't even do for myself but what did I get in return...

1. The first lost her virginity to my hommie.

2. The 2nd, After chopping my money like biscuits, she sent her wedding invitation card on the eve of her already planned wedding...

3. The 3rd, Told me I was the best thing that happened to her, but she lies with dignity even when caught in the act cheesy when Kiss Daniel sang fvck you with that line "Na you dey cheat na me dey beg" he was talking to me because I was blindfolded by fine face, big ass and massive boobs.

4. 4th, was a chronic cheat hiding under the guise of always visiting her only cousin based in the same state with me.

5. 5th, was a serial confusionists who doesn't even know what she wants in life. I ghosted her like she never existed.

The bottom line of the whole thing was that my happiness was built more on my then GF's which literally terrorised and mesmerized with my mental health whenever things goes south, I found out women needs are insatiable, I can attend to whatever this bitches wants but they always want more due to their inbuilt promiscuous lifestyle and quest for material things and ontop of that always acting like they are doing you a favour by dating you. Always realized you are the trophy and a champ they all want (I never knew this then)

You see eh, you might get a thousand advise from different people but the best advise is the one you offer to yourself, this ladies ain't loyal, what you did yesterday doesn't matter today, they are myopic in nature and mostly opportunistic ingrates...

I realized I wasn't evolving but revolving around a particular cycle until I came across the wise sayings..."Young men are going broke because they play the role of a husband to early in a relationship".

Well, I wouldn't have typed much if you haven't acknowledged to be a simp in captivity, emancipate yourself from simphood and watch how you excel in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. by lyriclekidd(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hope you yourself go school? If not you done lose already, e never just clear to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women / Am Finished / Best Way To Stop Men & Women From Cheating Revealed ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.