Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Feel Like Killing My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Killing My Father (3033 Views)

Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Killing My Father by jbsuth: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
When i Look at my Father and all the things he is currently going through, i feel like killing the man. I have thought of poisoning Him, shooting him . I have thought of having him Beg for his Life before i pull the trigger .

A thread was on front page about a nairalanders father being so promiscuous and sleeping with married women. My own father was worse. People come to him when they have marital issues and my father will sleep the woman and further destroy the marriage. He has done alot and our family name has been soiled. There was a time i spent close to 2 million settling issues regarding sleeping with a naval officers wife.

I am 26yrs of age. I took my woman home to see my parents so i could start marriage plans. I stayed home for days with her. We started having serious issues and she left. She called and said she was no longer interested. I was Mad about it all. Two weeks later, a friend that works in a Hotel close to her place called me and told me that my woman now hangs out with a particular old man. He sent me pics of her with my own Father .

My Father takes her to the hotel to sleep with her. The hotel is like a guest house. I made an arrangement with my friend and told him to let me know when they are together. He called me few days later and i busted them without him knowing i was the one. I poured acid on the girl and she is badly damaged .

My dad came back him and lying to my Mom that he went for a church program. He has been receiving call from the girls family and i can see hw dejected he looks. He doesnt want to tell me what the issue his.

I feel like letting him know i did it and also feel like Killing Him. I might do it. I am Pained.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
OP, are u being serrious here? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by GeneralPula: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Which kind wahala be this
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Cypress042(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
You are just a chronic simp

You want to shot, poison and stab your father because of an ordinary girlfriend..

Now who is to be blamed? Your father or your greedy girlfriend..?

Op, believe me that girl don't worth you killing you father, think like a real niggar sad

20 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Onucs(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
You poured acid on her?

What in the legitimate f*ck.

Is she dead?

Are you at large?

Which kain lie b this

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Rema14: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
OP, are u being serrious here? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sheistoougly
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Peterrio: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
jbsuth:
When i Look at my Father and all the things he is currently going through, i feel like killing the man. I have thought of poisoning Him, shooting him . I have thought of having him Beg for his Life before i pull the trigger .

A thread was on front page about a nairalanders father being so promiscuous and sleeping with married women. My own father was worse. People come to him when they have marital issues and my father will sleep the woman and further destroy the marriage. He has done alot and our family name has been soiled. There was a time i spent close to 2 million settling issues regarding sleeping with a naval officers wife.

I am 26yrs of age. I took my woman home to see my parents so i could start marriage plans. I stayed home for days with her. We started having serious issues and she left. She called and said she was no longer interested. I was Mad about it all. Two weeks later, a friend that works in a Hotel close to her place called me and told me that my woman now hangs out with a particular old man. He sent me pics of her with my own Father .

My Father takes her to the hotel to sleep with her. The hotel is like a guest house. I made an arrangement with my friend and told him to let me know when they are together. He called me few days later and i busted them without him knowing i was the one. I poured acid on the girl and she is badly damaged .

My dad came back him and lying to my Mom that he went for a church program. He has been receiving call from the girls family and i can see hw dejected he looks. He doesnt want to tell me what the issue his.

I feel like letting him know i did it and also feel like Killing Him. I might do it. I am Pained.

Jesus is Lord oh!
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
jbsuth:

So why you dey tell us?...go kill am now who dey hold you?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by jbsuth: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am serious. I did it without being present. Though i was around . She is nt dead but facially over. I am not at large. I am just watching the scene via my fathers restlessness. I feel like letting him know and i will do my worse. I am pained and i have been betrayed. I am not getting close to any woman again for the rest of my life. I feel like ending his life and end up in Jail for the fucking rest of my life.

Onucs:
You poured acid on her?

What in the legitimate f*ck.

Is she dead?

Are you at large?

Which kain lie b this

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Romanoff(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
This cannot be a true story.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by oluwaseyi0: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
You gave out the Nollywood script when you misyarn that you pour acid on her

The script writer should have made you pour acid on your father rather than the girl

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Asgard73: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
This one Na money heist..

Enjoy your pain...

Gay is never an option

Live free and happy.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by VeryWickedMan: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
DM me OP

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Slynation(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kill am naw, why are you telling us, Nigerian cell has been renovated to Transcop Hilton standard...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by olasaad(f): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
jbsuth:
I am serious. I did it without being present. Though i was around . She is nt dead but facially over. I am not at large. I am just watching the scene via my fathers restlessness. I feel like letting him know and i will do my worse. I am pained and i have been betrayed. I am not getting close to any woman again for the rest of my life. I feel like ending his life and end up in Jail for the fucking rest of my life.

Why not poured the acid on your father's instead of the girl cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Oceanjagaban: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
jbsuth:

you pour acid on a girl because she bleeped your mumu father,you are even worse than your father

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is super story... grin

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:
This is super story... grin
Why are you thiefing my fonts angry angry
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Why are you thiefing my fonts angry angry

tongue
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by rusher14: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
I poured acid on the girl and she is badly damaged .

If this is true, you deserve to be sentenced to death.

Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by zed7: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nowadays, people no longer have regards for their folks. Even if you are from a broken home and never knew your dad, respect those who have dads.

All these clout chasing from youths is abominable. Very soon, they'll start cooking weird stories of how they are having affairs with their parents. Cursed generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by kelspinall(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
boss we no say e pain you but you went deadly miles by wasting her like that,this is you taking revenge on a foolish confused gal..

the foolish gal must be an ashavin,how can someone drop marriage opportunity for a hook up with an old man,seriously she's stupid

to the foolish elderly man that refused to learn even after soo much trouble he has landed himself too is an ungrateful man..

she serve breakfast na normal thing for life but you giving her lifetime injury is worst..
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by blackboy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
You are more evil than your dad. Wicked and should be in jail.
Pour acid on a babe that is not cheating on you but ended the relationship to go after the one she wants.
There are over a billion girls in the world and over 100 million girls in Nigeria and you cant move on.
Your father get his life you live yours right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Kantebets(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
jbsuth:

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Peterrio: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
jbsuth:

Don't take that risk oh, life plenty full front to enjoy

Where is your mother?
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
blackboy:
You are more evil than your dad. Wicked and should be in jail.
Pour acid on a babe that is not cheating on you but ended the relationship to go after the one she wants.
There are over a billion girls in the world and over 100 million girls in Nigeria and you cant move on.
Your father get his life you live yours right

No dey waste your English on someone who dey look for attention with made up story

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Juoflife1(f): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
You don get step mother cheesy. Did you really do that? If you did, that was too extreme. What were you thinking? You think the police cannot find you if they really want to work?
I don't believe this sha
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by gaby(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol

I already knew the forum had been hijacked and taken over by kids. Little did I know that it had also gone to the dogs.....

Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by detectivejones: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Your head is really messed up, try hanging out more, meet people it'd cure you of the sick thoughts in your head.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by chariisGRACE(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chief Dr. Lienus Laye
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by Onucs(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
jbsuth:

Ending his life and ending up in jail means u bleeped urself up. Common, he isn't worth your freedom and future. I know u are hurting now but with time u gonna heal.

Imagine healing on the other side of the wall. You are definitely gonna regret your actions.

My advice, ignore him and leave the house, go far away, infact far enough to make you heal faster.

For the record, what u did to the bitch is wrong nevertheless.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Father by jeromestarks: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
The op was born by a woman who has fvcked many men.
This is howba child who is destined to perish behaves.
Like father like son like mother.
What a useless family you've got Mr.Op.
Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It / Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists / See What Big Booty Does To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.