Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! (1335 Views)

Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by siofra(f): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
One guy I've known for the past five years just confessed to stalking me at night!

I swear I'm so shocked right now. I feel so weird.

I asked him why and he said he was trying to talk to me. This is somebody I talk to often. And he was so comfortable telling me about the nights he stalked me. Jesus Christ!

Nigerian men are very dangerous.

What if he did something to me? Why would anyone even be comfortable saying something like this?

I'll cut him off, I don't care if we've known each other for long. I need to stay safe from Nigerian men, they are wicked.

What if he's not the only one? Wow! He even says I give off antisocial vibes.

Nigerian men should not be trusted undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
BJRAN, Nairaland Branch. Over to you guys grin grin grin

3, 2, 1 gooo
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by YousefNiyi: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Madam, rest! In fact make all the ladies for this forum rest cause dem too dey complain!!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Kollins11: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
MEN! Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to mingle. Stay away from Nigerian girls.

Foreign girls are hardworking and very supportive.
Nigerian girls are liabilities and very lazy.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by liamjakes247: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
What’s your definition of stalking?? if it is what it is find out his reason for stalking you and pls as a woman be wise to be in good terms with people cautiously
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Cypress042(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
I'll keep on saying this over and over again

Real men don't tell woman the truth..

They keep pretending untill they get what they want and moove sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by efficiencie(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
siofra:
One guy I've known for the past five years just confessed to stalking me at night!

I asked him why and he said he was trying to talk to me. This is somebody I talk to often. And he was so comfortable telling me about the nights he stalked me. Jesus Christ!

What if he did something to me? Why would anyone even be comfortable saying something like this?

I'll cut him off, I don't care if we've known each other for long. I need to stay safe from Nigerian men, they are wicked.

Sorry ehn. E go beta!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Illegal1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hwfa with d abortion,abi u no do again?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Illegal1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

3, 2, 1 gooo

wetin nairaland boys do u slf?

na only u strong reach dem 4 dis forum
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by GerraMeh74(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

3, 2, 1 gooo
lol see as the guys above followed your command,when they could have just locked up and seen this as one clueless girl trying to catch cruise grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by VeryWickedMan: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Attention-starved LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by OgaTheTop2: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stalking? The man no get work? I don't believe this make believe yarn.

Picture of the stalker and the stalkee... or it's fake yarn cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Uncle96(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
siofra:

Ehya and your father is a Nigerian man like this .. sorry dear
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Jeon(f): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2022
WOW SO WE HAVE ANIMALS CALLED NIGERIAN MEN.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Kantebets(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:

anti no get boyfriends for real life
So obsessed with men online

You no get love only chop and run guys
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
siofra:

Siofra . Please can I yansh u on Friday after my kun fu lesson please...I will giv u the 18,000naira u ask last week. We on? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2022
YousefNiyi:
Madam, rest! In fact make all the ladies for this forum rest cause dem too dey complain!!
Who complain reach your side?
The Op just expressed herself. Why you go stalk for 5years without speaking your mind to the girl?
You be horror film?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2022
siofra:

For 5years and he no talk to you?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by 7buckz(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Lol
Yeah we dangerous and wicked niggas!
We shiesty and untrustworthy too!
We accept your accusations wholeheartedly.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by YousefNiyi: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Who complain reach your side?
The Op just expressed herself. Why you go stalk for 5years without speaking your mind to the girl?
You be horror film?

Fine, the guy was wrong for stalking her for 5yrs but is that why she should conclude that all Men are scum? why generalizing everyone evil just because of one person? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2022
YousefNiyi:

Fine, the guy was wrong for stalking her for 5yrs but is that why she should conclude that all Men are scum? why generalizing everyone evil just because of one person? undecided
She's free to express herself. Go and advise those one boxer short for one week dirty boys roaming romance section that they should stop generalising females. One is there now roaming about posting blurry images of girls he saw online from his small Nokia java phone claiming they are on menses. As in different mad patients on this site!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2022
What of that your oyinbo boyfriend?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Dangerous And Scary!!! by TheirFADA: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Both you and the guy are crazy angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About My Profile Photo? / . / I Helped Her Out In The Rain, She Repaid With her Wet Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.