Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This (4519 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her / My Girlfriend Talks About Settling Down... What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This by Greatzeus(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jeon:

Some women add before child birth
Some women don't add till after child birth
Some women don't add even before or after child birth.

And addition comes in different parts.
some breast alone[apple ]

some hips, butt and thighs alone[pear ]

Some breast, hips, thighs and butt [hourglass ]

some all over[rectangle ]
Dr Knockboot chai well done shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This by omolasho: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oga don't let anyone here deceive you. Adults don't change, women never change! If you don't like her the way she is right now, never marry her out of pity or compensation, leave her now!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Comfortably In This Condition? / Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before / I'm In The Mood To Call Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.