Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? (58255 Views)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by youngbabaj(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

The first-ever trousers known to mankind were discovered in western China, belonging to the people of the basin. Trousers were invented since the robes were uncomfortable to wear on the horseback. The clothing when entered the antiquity, was worn by both sexes

2 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by arixona: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Nothing concern me with trouser cos it doesn’t move me. My worry is knowing who told girls not to be wearing bra anymore…. The sight of nipple throws me off balance
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by LeeSantos(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Who will you obey? GOD or society?
Did the Bible tell us what's meant for woman and what is for men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by mrmachine: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2022
To be Hot in the worldly term is to be sensual, alluring, fornicatable if I may use that word. Would that glorify God? The Bible says 1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. So to dress hot is not to glorify God but to be sexually appealing

Righteousness2:
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by waititi: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2022
op you go church to look onto God or to look into yansh?

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by samfrancis1(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

but do you know there was no trouser before the Bible… trouser was made for more comfort and fitting .. yes men were first wearing it until they made trouser for women in different fashion.. As a man you wouldn’t wear women trouser I suppose

2 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Ola4lead(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2022
guobe:
In church today a girl wore a hot leather jeans. She is quite the fashionable type and she was looking hot in it.

Is leather jeans a no or a yes to church?

Op how far ? Tell me your sermon topic and what you gain from it ? I know you can remember it…. I hope you enjoy the view

This one too go talk say him go church
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by BATified2023: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't think wearing leather jeans to church is a sin because she isn't seducing anyone.

The earlier we christians admit that serving God is in our hearts, is the better for us.
if serving God is in our hearts then walking naked to church should also be okay since we only care about the heart?

4 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

u fit swear say u never date woman wey dey wear short or trouser? Comrade be easy.

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by HITsquad: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2022
I may not be a church going Christian, But I sincerely think I'm a better Christian than alot of church goers!

Church is generally a holy place and should be respected individually. It doesn't matter if your church is a more traditional sect like the Roman Catholic, Orthodox church e.t.c or a modern flyboyant establishments that doesn't care if your boobs and ass are hanging out in the church, as long as you are paying your tithe on time.

Do not wait to be told whats right or wrong to do or to wear to the church, we all know our left and right... We all have moral compass.

Do not take advantage of the freedom Christianity gives you as a Christian. Church is not a place for fashion, it's not a place to find attention or attraction.

Just because someone tells you to feel comfortable In their home doesn't mean you should put your dirty feet on the dinning table.

This is why Islam is strict with their rules, cos humans are known to abuse freedom/democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Sarsaproko: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2022
I hope no be naija you dey..

Her toto go dey sweat inside that leather jeans..
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by phemmyfour: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2022
guobe:
In church today a girl wore a hot leather jeans. She is quite the fashionable type and she was looking hot in it.

Is leather jeans a no or a yes to church?
not just hot leather jeans, some skirts are more terrible. If it's "hot"...do not wear it at all
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Danniedpastor(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

And you think God was talking about trouser and skirts?

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Devil1Messenger: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Any society law that goes against God's law should not be obeyed by anyone who is Heavenly Concious.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Daniel 3:16-18
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

If your whole life purpose is to go to heaven, then you have no business being here. You shouldn't have come to earth in the first place

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by emerged01(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2022
How many hours are you spending in church that you cannot dress decent? I dont how people dont know what they cant wear to church.

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by KristaPretty(f): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

show is a place in the Bible where God told you that TROUSERS is masculine?

How about the Scottish whose traditional male outfit is skirt?

Don't be brainwashed. I wear trousers, I go to hell - you lie, you go to hell. I wear trousers, I go to hell - you gossiped, you go to hell.

Don't deceive yourself, only 144,000 would go to heaven as the bible says and your judgemental self is not one of them.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by stevups(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't think wearing leather jeans to church is a sin because she isn't seducing anyone.

The earlier we christians admit that serving God is in our hearts, is the better for us.
Is more than that. We serve God with the whole temple

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Southernigbo: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
If its not too tight that it shows d cleavages or invites to indecency no problem
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Billygee2u: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by KaLuCh: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Man of God, there were no trousers when that scripture was written. They wore long clothes, the difference was in the style, not the material, not the type.

Today, there are trousers for male and there are trousers for female, same way Moses who gave that law wore long garments made for male and Miriam wore what was made for women.

And while you're quoting that particular portion of the Bible, do well to scroll down and up, see several other laws that I can bet my life you violate daily.

It is hypocritical to chose the portions of the Bible that suit you and ignore the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Oluwapresley(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
The heart of christians these days is worse than the pair of "hot" leather jeans.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Allwell96: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
I don't have the capacity to judge...
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
And do you know how a hot leather jean look like. It’s like a second skin (just like she’s not putting on anything, cause it’s so body hugging, she can’t easily even pull it off in the toilet if need be to use the gent)

It’s way kinda seducing cause not all of us are in the same height of control.

Churches who allow ladies wear trousers into church lack the sincere fruit of Gods word, they’re just there to collect your tithes and offerings and do not preach that true word.

Cypress042:

2 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by AFONAMARO: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Who made trouser a male apparel? Was trouser in existence when the bible was written?

During the time of Jesus, both genders wore skirt and garment (gown) which women wear today, yet, Jesus and His disciples wore it.

Have you ever wondered how the first scripture you quoted came to be? That scripture was made to avoid men wearing their wife's garment (gown) that she wore during her monthly flow as it was perceived that it will defile them as women where not to allowed into the temple while flowing (check the original Hebrew bible before it was translated or should i say, manipulated in English).

Our biggest problem is dogma! And soon, you'll still say, Scottish men will all go to hell because they still wear skirt.

Please, get wisdom and understanding instead of dogma

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Societal laws that tell you to wear trousers. Laws that allow same marriage? And then you’ll go to church on Sunday?

Michelle70:
God and society, u should understand that while there are religious laws, there is also societal laws that govern us and make us who we are
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Exjoker(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

It is only Africans especially the religious ones who thinks trousers are men clothes only. In fact during the Bible days when this verses you quoted up here were written, both men and women wore robe. Trousers were initially made for people riding horses especially the armies....
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Greenback: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Michelle70:
there is no societal laws that goes against God's laws.

Just some things the society fancies are what goes against God's laws
How about societies have have legislated laws for gays/lesbos and such marriages?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Greenback: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Exjoker:
It is only Africans especially the religious ones who thinks trousers are men clothes only. In fact during the Bible days when this verses you quoted up here were written, both men and women wore robe. Trousers were initially made for people riding horses especially the armies....
Oga go wear skirt and gown nah grin grin grin
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Righteousness2(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Ignorance and Folly is when you know what is right and you pretend and lie to yourself.
Continue to Deceive yourself.
I have done my part as a Watchman..

KaLuCh:

Man of God, there were no trousers when that scripture was written. They wore long clothes, the difference was in the making, not the type.

There are trousers for male and there are trousers for female, same way Moses who gave that law wore long garments made for male and Miriam wore what was made for women.

And while you're quoting that particular portion of the Bible, do well to scroll down and up, see several other laws that I can bet my life you violate daily.

Hypocrisy is when you chose the portions of the Bible that suit you and ignore the rest.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Is Michelle70 a lady? Ok I see.

She loves make up, she loves to be fashionable, she loves clubbing.

We ought to obey God rather than man.

What shall it profit a man/woman who gains the whole world and its fashion, frivolities and loses his or her soul?.

Avoid this if you do not believe there is a God and we will all give account of our activities at the end of the day.

Michelle70:
there is no societal laws that goes against God's laws.

Just some things the society fancies are what goes against God's laws
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by cloud(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Do you know that the book of Deuteronomy 23:2 forbids a bastard from entering the house of God.
Now if you believe a lady wearing trousers to church is an abomination base on Deuteronomy 22:5, is it also an abomination for a bastard to attend Church Services?
What then is the benefit of the death and resurrection of Christ if we continue to live under the laws of Moses such as Deuteronomy 22:5.
ghen ghen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.