Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? (58258 Views)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Zoobaby(f): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
These hoes wear much worse club clothes every Sunday. Heauxs will be Heauxs, let them be I guess.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by guobe: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greystone:

And you couldn’t snap pic codedly for us to assess her hot shape.
You be guyman at all? undecided
bad guy

2 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by guobe: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=waititi post=117194955]op you go church to look onto God or to look into yansh?[/quotena u sabi.dem close my eyes.mo be watin I see]
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Mrkumareze(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't think wearing leather jeans to church is a sin because she isn't seducing anyone.

The earlier we christians admit that serving God is in our hearts, is the better for us.

You re part of today's Christianity, reason we can't differentiate Christians from non-Christians

2 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Prince001(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

It just shows una that Jesus was only sent to lost sheep of Isreal not Nigerians and d rest.
Don't imposed anything on urself that's Isreal or Arab culture pls my people stay on ur Lane oooo!!!!!!
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Yankee101: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you have to question yourself if it’s right then avoid it
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by mabea: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Let me advice you and anyone who cares to listen! Obey the Word of GOD, leave Grammar and stories.
You know what is right and wrong, no matter how you try to deceive or console yourself.
If Heaven matters then you, you will leave unnecessary talks and obey the word of GOD.
Read Mark 9:43-48 to have an understanding of the matter of Eternity.

We are saying the same thing. Since you quoted that scripture, you should as well observe and keep everything written in that chapter and many more alike.

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Originalsly: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Let me open the door for argument.

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Flame77: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:

C'mon cheesy, i can see where you're driving to but see, it doesn't work that way. Our appearance most times doesn't matter, God is only interested in our hearts not on things we wear.

Do you agree that the state of our hearts influences what we wear?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by paul100(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

One reason why I love Catholic church, they won't even let you cross the entrance door
When I saw your comment,I smiled because i thought the same thing not until i was watching EWTN(Catholic Channel) one day and I saw women wearing trouser though not all anyway

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Microwhy: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't think wearing leather jeans to church is a sin because she isn't seducing anyone.

The earlier we christians admit that serving God is in our hearts, is the better for us.
That why Christianity is fvcked.
Fvck the foolish heart.
Christianity made it very easy for evil to be propagated and conveyed easily.
Church of Satan
In the light of truth
Eckankar
All those evil places will definitely find it easy to do their evangelism because of modern day Christianity like yours.
Why not Mosque of Satan?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Microwhy: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
mrmachine:
To be Hot in the worldly term is to be sensual, alluring, fornicatable if I may use that word. Would that glorify God? The Bible says 1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. So to dress hot is not to glorify God but to be sexually appealing

Saved and Bookmarked
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Microwhy: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
KristaPretty:
show is a place in the Bible where God told you that TROUSERS is masculine?

How about the Scottish whose traditional male outfit is skirt?

Don't be brainwashed. I wear trousers, I go to hell - you lie, you go to hell. I wear trousers, I go to hell - you gossiped, you go to hell.

Don't deceive yourself, only 144,000 would go to heaven as the bible says and your judgemental self is not one of them.
A lost sheep..
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by jasminer: 1:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Any society law that goes against God's law should not be obeyed by anyone who is Heavenly Concious.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Daniel 3:16-18
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

Trouser isn't mentioned anywhere in the bible.

Deut 22:30 A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.
1Sam 24:5 And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt.
Psalm 133 vs 2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
Lamentations 1:9 Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified himself.

From the above verses you can see men and women wore skirts in the bible.

Jesus wore robes, the women as well wore robes, was Jesus wearing things pertaining to a woman?
The Scottish men wear skirts even to church, are all Scottish men going to hell? Trouser didn't exist in the bible days till around the 10th century to the 14th century when it was adopted from the Persians by the Roman soldiers for the ease and freedom it gives when they go to war or ride horses. So how can you prove that Deuteronomy was referring to trousers when even Moses wore skirts or robes and same with his wife?

What about the southern men whose traditional attire is wrapper and shirt? Are they all going to hell? Before the colonial masters arrived, how many Africans were wearing trousers?

Deut 22:5 refers to cross dressers not necessarily skirt and trousers.

Doctors, nurses, soldiers, nysc corpers, pilots, factory workers etc are all mandated to wear trousers now. Are they all going to hell? Or perhaps women should stay away from all these professions?

Please stop where the bible says stop. Don't add!
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Lollz(f): 2:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Uptownerd:
cheesy cheesy

Are you tired of praying? Have you gotten fed up with talking to yourself in an empty room praying to imaginary beings for fictional help that can never come?

Are you tired of your church? Are you tired of going to church all the time even when you don't want to? Have you been having thoughts about humanity, the afterlife and what happens after death? Are you thinking of quitting your church?

Have you started developing doubts about the Bible or other religious related texts? Is your faith now in doubt? Do you think the teachings of your church is illogical and doesn't make sense?

Are you having doubts about reality, why we are here and whether life is meaningful? Do you want to know the truth about heaven and hell? Do you have the mind to understand occultism and astral projections in grotesque dimensions?

If you are experiencing any of the above thoughts, doubts or questions, your freedom and spiritual awakening is at hand.

Uptownerd will lead you through the hard questions about life, religion, soul and the purpose of death for easier understanding and using same knowledge to emancipate yourself from the matrix. You are going to enjoy a new form of psychological freedom never before seen in your entire existence. Don't get left out, the old world order is dead!
grin grin grin
Pekele pekele!!!! Notin Musa no-go see for gate. Atheist too dey preach!!!! cheesy
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by styno121: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2022
U can wear it to church, but when the people of God are being distracted from the preaching of the day, what have u gain? Men are moved by what they see and when u put on a hot leather pants to church you expect them to listen to the preacher right?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Cypress042(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Flame77:

Do you agree that the state of our hearts influences what we wear?
How? Can you please explain.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by guobe: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Kendal

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by GENES11S: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Do you know that the book of Deuteronomy 23:2 forbids a bastard from entering the house of God.
Now if you believe a lady wearing trousers to church is an abomination base on Deuteronomy 22:5, is it also an abomination for a bastard to attend Church Services?
What then is the benefit of the death and resurrection of Christ if we continue to live under the laws of Moses such as Deuteronomy 22:5.

That's part of Jesus Mission; To open the door for all who seek the kingdom of God.

If you as a Christian can not compliment the old testament with the New testament, you are not that different from the Muslims (no offense).

2cor 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Samsonboy: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
If she doesn't have big bumbum ; fine

But if her bumbum is big; no

cool
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Righteousness2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why not give ur husband or brother your skirt to wear out if u are a lady.
If you are a guy, why not wear skirt.
Continue to Deceive yourself. It's yourself you deceive .When you stand before GOD , you tell him david cut off Saul skirt and so on.

jasminer:

Trouser isn't mentioned anywhere in the bible.

Deut 22:30 A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.
1Sam 24:5 And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt.
Psalm 133 vs 2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
Lamentations 1:9 Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified himself.

From the above verses you can see men and women wore skirts in the bible.

Jesus wore robes, the women as well wore robes, was Jesus wearing things pertaining to a woman?
The Scottish men wear skirts even to church, are all Scottish men going to hell? Trouser didn't exist in the bible days till around the 10th century to the 14th century when it was adopted from the Persians by the Roman soldiers for the ease and freedom it gives when they go to war or ride horses. So how can you prove that Deuteronomy was referring to trousers when even Moses wore skirts or robes and same with his wife?

What about the southern men whose traditional attire is wrapper and shirt? Are they all going to hell? Before the colonial masters arrived, how many Africans were wearing trousers?

Deut 22:5 refers to cross dressers not necessarily skirt and trousers.

Doctors, nurses, soldiers, nysc corpers, pilots, factory workers etc are all mandated to wear trousers now. Are they all going to hell? Or perhaps women should stay away from all these professions?

Please stop where the bible says stop. Don't add!
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by jasminer: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Why give ur husband or brother your akirt to wear out if u are a lady.
If you are a guy, why not wear skirt.
Continue to Deceive yourself. It's yourself you deceive .When you stand before GOD , you tell him david cut off Saul skirt and so on.

We don't have men's skirt in the market that's the only problem. In somewhere like Scotland where they have nice men's suit and skirt, I'll definitely buy for my husband and brother.

Meanwhile, I hope you don't tie wrapper or towel around your waist cus we all know wrapper belongs to women.

Continue to deceive yourself and chain yourself with man made doctrines.

Even the angels in heaven don't wear trousers, shirt or skirt, everyone there wears a robe. So if you reach heaven, request for trousers for you and skirts for your church members. And when you happen to see people who wore trousers on earth, fling them out of the window of heaven grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by ChinagoChiBoy: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

I thought you people do say that old things have passed away and all things are new? Is that Due 22:5 not old law?
I thought you people preach that We are not under the law again but under Grace? Do they have to obey old laws?
I thought you people say Jesus Christ died for our sins and so anyone should come the way he is? Are we not in dispensation of grace?
plenty questions,
plenty contradictions.
God have mercy
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by ChinagoChiBoy: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Do you know that the book of Deuteronomy 23:2 forbids a bastard from entering the house of God.
Now if you believe a lady wearing trousers to church is an abomination base on Deuteronomy 22:5, is it also an abomination for a bastard to attend Church Services?
What then is the benefit of the death and resurrection of Christ if we continue to live under the laws of Moses such as Deuteronomy 22:5.
The women are to keep silent
in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but
are to subject themselves, just as the LAW also says
( 1 Corinthians 14:33 , 34 )
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by TheOmoney(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Wisdom is profitable to direct a d in all thy getting...get UNDERSTANDING.

In these days...you should know that it doesn't matter as the cultural implications. Male Scottish folks wear skirts, Male folks in Niger Delta tie wrapper like females. Females wear trousers.

Receive understanding

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by litaninja(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
How is this verse even relevant?

Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by supereagle(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cypress042:

This is the reason i said we serve God with our hearts, the lady wearing the leather jeans might not have any bad intension, we are the ones reading meaning to it.

Why must you put something that will make people lust after you? If eating meat will make your brother stumble why eating it?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Flame77: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cypress042:

How? Can you please explain.

It's our heart/mind that DECIDE/CHOOSE the type of clothes we wear. True or false?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Cypress042(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Flame77:

It's our heart/mind that DECIDE/CHOOSE the type of clothes we wear. True or false?

Ohwkay i get you now
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
KristaPretty:
Don't deceive yourself, only 144,000 would go to heaven as the bible says and your judgemental self is not one of them.
1. Where did you get this lie which is certainly not from scripture? undecided
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by 2buffagain(m): 3:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Addicts of attention know not to wear whatever. But their be for attention trumps dignity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.