Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? (58260 Views)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by mediclife1987(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
guobe:
In church today a girl wore a hot leather jeans. She is quite the fashionable type and she was looking hot in it.

Is leather jeans a no or a yes to church?

Yeah it is, if you're a girl with a big ass and nice curves, looking for a maga(husband)
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Pisure of the girl
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Kingstanding: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
2buffagain:

Leave law.
Is it RIGHT?
. It's right. The European that brought Christianity to Africa always wear it. I wanna ask you a question? Have you been out of Nigeria before?

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by ComradeP(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Bro... Show me where it is documented in the Bible that trouser is mens garment.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by frozen70(f): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
guobe:
In church today a girl wore a hot leather jeans. She is quite the fashionable type and she was looking hot in it.

Is leather jeans a no or a yes to church?

She done carry her temptation enter church
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by CALCULUS16: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't think wearing leather jeans to church is a sin because she isn't seducing anyone.

The earlier we christians admit that serving God is in our hearts, is the better for us.
Serving God is more or less like serving humanity. Would u want your fellow human beings to fall because of your choice of clothes that you wear which show every map and contour of your Jerusalem?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Saig: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na, not good. Don't be a stumbling block
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by holluwizzy: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
What matters most is how pure ur heart is.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Evilblackman(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
KristaPretty:
show is a place in the Bible where God told you that TROUSERS is masculine?

How about the Scottish whose traditional male outfit is skirt?

Don't be brainwashed. I wear trousers, I go to hell - you lie, you go to hell. I wear trousers, I go to hell - you gossiped, you go to hell.

Don't deceive yourself, only 144,000 would go to heaven as the bible says and your judgemental self is not one of them.

Heaven or hell is not even real
You guys are just delusional
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by edoairways: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't think wearing leather jeans to church is a sin because she isn't seducing anyone.

The earlier we christians admit that serving God is in our hearts, is the better for us.
She will seduce unknown to others
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by edoairways: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:

Heaven or hell is not even real
You guys are just delusional
Heaven and hell is real whether you believe or not
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Vacora(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Typical example of selective Christianity. Someone pointed out another law which I can presume you don’t follow or adhere to. Meanwhile, I am sure you are over there typing
In your boxers and wearing clothing made of different fibres grin

And Deuteronomy 22:9–11 commands, “Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled. Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together. Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together.”

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by emmy512: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Man determined what pertaineth unto man.

man will determine what no longer pertaineth to man.

once upon a time gowns, robes where what pertaineth unto man but man changed the narrative with dress for different cultures.

Man defines culture!!

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by emmy512: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Vacora:
Typical example of selective Christianity. Someone pointed out another law which I can presume you don’t follow or adhere to. Meanwhile, I am sure you are over there typing
In your boxers and wearing clothing made of different fibres grin

And Deuteronomy 22:9–11 commands, “Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled. Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together. Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together.”
a thousand likes

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by 2buffagain(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kingstanding:
. It's right. The European that brought Christianity to Africa always wear it. I wanna ask you a question? Have you been out of Nigeria before?

LOL
I can already see where you are coming from.
I will leave you be.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by zimbolaa(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Who will you obey? GOD or society?
Men of God wear gown to preach on the Altar too.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Evilblackman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
edoairways:

Heaven and hell is real whether you believe or not
It’s just another mythology
Whether you believe it or not
Think very well
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Evilblackman(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
edoairways:

She will seduce unknown to others

And the unknown to others are just perverted hypocrites
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Adakintroy: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is why Islam is better than Christianity. They don't ask dumb question they just do stuffs.

Anywhere you give women too much freedom. There is always problem in the arising. Take control or women will blame you. I mean supper impose on them or they will blame you for not doing it. And God also will.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Evilblackman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Adakintroy:
This is why Islam is better than Christianity. They don't ask dumb question they just do stuffs.

Anywhere you give women too much freedom. There is always problem in the arising. Take control or women will blame you. I mean supper impose on them or they will blame you for not doing it. And God also will.

So you no like freedom
You prefer bondage and bigotry
Ignorance is really pocket friendly
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by aalangel(f): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Sorry dear...won't agree with you on this.
How do you know which actually pertains to a man or woman? In Scotland, men wear skirts. Are they sinners? The type of jeans ladies wear, men can't wear it.

Please let focus on first flight and leave frivolities.

Also study the bible and know why God made the statement of what pertains to man or woman. It had to do with war and deceit.

Thank you.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Adakintroy: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:

So you no like freedom
You prefer bondage and bigotry
Ignorance is really pocket friendly

Too much freedom is bondage.

You only need to come online to see the Exchange between both genders. Its not me Calling women hoes due to freedom. Am just trying to seperate the fight
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Evilblackman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Adakintroy:

Too much freedom is bondage.

You only need to come online to see the Exchange between both genders. Its not me Calling women hoes due to freedom. Am just trying to seperate the fight

And where did you get that from?
I feel you lack understanding of The definition of freedom
Nothing like too much freedom
And nothing like freedom is bondage
They opposite words
Don’t act like you didn’t go to school
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by supereagle(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cypress042:

Any anything you wear that is showing your body contours is seductive. Anything you wear and look hot in it that the people are hailing you especially Men folk, iti is seductive.

1 Like

Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by simplesearch: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Many won't realize they're on the broad way till they find themselves at the gate of eternity unable to enter heaven. Let's be careful not to provoke God with worldliness in the name of Christian liberty. Unfortunately, many of our professed pastors no longer set godly standard for their congregation, they'd rather beat around the bush in their sermons when it comes to saying it the way Christ said it.

Matthew 7:13 (KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Matthew 7:14-17 (KJV) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by harwokunle1236(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
biblically is not good,why don't u stay in ur house or go to party.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by daygee12: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Fake Pastor
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by seunmind44: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
IceDune:
Which church be that, I'm looking for a church with fine and trendy girls.
it’s celestial church of Christ Ketu in Lagos
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Amayabor1: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

What is the Bible's definition of "male and female clothes"?

In some areas in the UK like Scotland, men wear skirts. There are some cothes wore by both men and women in our society today that is normal to all. So, i ask again, what is the Bible's definition of "male and female clothes"?
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
If indeed the Spirit of God lives in you and you know the scriptures, you don't need anybody to tell you what is right to wear or not.

Make sure your heart is right with God and your dressing does not cause others to start struggling with the flesh. Be your own judge.
Re: Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? by shoboy9: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Let us stop deceiving ourselves! The motivation for wearing this is not of God. If you obey the source of that motivation by wearing it, you only have yourself to blame for whatever the association brings you. Plus what Godly message are you taking to church with this? Why take it to church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.