Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex (81159 Views)

Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by ike007(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

Imagine a building collapsing on you while in missionary position ....

"!Go deeper!!!" ... her prayers have been answered be that. undecided

And harder...but you are mad man o...how you take think this kin thing o....ahahhahahaha
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by ike007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
buzweb:
What a way to die! angry angry angry

Should be included in " a thousand ways to die"
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by hahn(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a pathetic and Unfortunate way to Depart this World.

Listen Folks!
No Form of Funeral Prayers can take you From Hell to Heaven if you Die ontop a Man or woman while in the act of Fornication or Adultery.

Depart from evil. Run to JESUS Christ.
Heaven and Hell are Real.

It is better to die on a wet vagina than die nailed to a cross in rags and thorns. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Prisco4luv(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Repercussions of sin
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by ud4u: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
What a way to go! May their souls find rest.

Rest

Is heaven two? It is just only one life and we must give account how we spend it to our Maker.

Ask your self where you will spend eternity
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Billygee2u: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a pathetic and Unfortunate way to Depart this World.

Listen Folks!
No Form of Funeral Prayers can take you From Hell to Heaven if you Die ontop a Man or woman while in the act of Fornication or Adultery.

Depart from evil. Run to JESUS Christ.
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Billygee2u: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Brother understand the reality of eternity.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven.
The time we have to amend our ways and Surrender to JESUS is now we have the Breath of God in us.
There is no Repentance in the Grave.
Mercy Expires at Death.
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by victme1(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2022
But must the hammer on the fact they died having sexual intercourse... Nonsense
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Originalsly: 2:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Why mention they were prostitutes? .... and found naked? ... instead of reporting who owned the building and why it was not declared unsafe by the buildings department?
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by cardoctor(m): 2:41am On Sep 26, 2022
They shook the building down
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by FireUpNow(m): 3:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Everytime some simps will keep reading about how to keep their erection active and how to satisfy a woman in bed as if sex is everything to them. Uncontrolled libido just led this man to kpaai just like that. Will the two of them be out in one coffin and bury in the same grave so that they can continue their nice time over there?
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Oesophagus99(m): 5:10am On Sep 26, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
...May their souls find more for flings undecided
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by jogsman01(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Zane2point4:

Hahahhha ,exactly,if dem deh act am for movie ppl go think say na tricks,e deh happen,

E full my fon
something must kill a man grin
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by everythinggirly(f): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2022
They're gone and forgotten just like that.
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by irunoko(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
make them go continue their nacking for hell fire grin
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by irunoko(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Does it really matter if the building collapsed on victims while in the act ?
yes oooo it matters tongue

If God now want to punish the man,let him be a married man who brought shame unto himself,his parents, siblings and wife.the wife go loss on top him grave or share dildos at his funeral like nkechi did on her mom's rememberance grin
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by SugarGirl44(f): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

Everything tribalism, u this newly recruited urchin when u go get sense?
I don't read mentions so don't bother

But he didn't mention a tribe na.
Are you a yamlegger?

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Eberex(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
We should not judge.
God is not man, so I am wondering how people are already concluding their destination.
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by GenerationNext: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2022
They will continue the love making in hell. It is love forever embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Blackman101: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2022
what is special about it.
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by tosine90(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm cry

What if they are both husband and wife both nacking when this happened. Will they be judged by God for this Just asking assuming they are good Christians
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Machinegun91(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

You shall not die untop tow tow, amen
Amen
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Machinegun91(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

You think it is wonderful to die inside pussy. That is the biggest disaster for a man
did I said so? You comprehend what I wrote
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Ndiedet02: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2022
It's well, the guy decided to go through the way he came from, save journey to them both
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by famology(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by GindoX(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Lvgirl:
I know the man is yet to cum. Now konji will be disturbing his spirit.
Ooooh �

Hmmm, this I foresee.. grin
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by jimcaddy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wow. It's so sad. I don't know what makes buildings to cave in these days. Like I get scared of climbing buildings oh. I feel the state government should be accessing each house that has more than one floor every year to test how durable those building are. It should be a regular yearly test.
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Mrmb: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Brother understand the reality of eternity.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven.
The time we have to amend our ways and Surrender to JESUS is now we have the Breath of God in us.
There is no Repentance in the Grave.
Mercy Expires at Death.

For you is your religion and for me is mine....
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by colizee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Now we know the cause of the collapse l. grin
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Did the building fall on Top of them or what
Re: Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex by Plusk4u: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
They die on national active Service.
May their soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.