Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony (65326 Views)

”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

If na me, I go kiss my bride so passionately at the front of her parent. Infact I go even raise her gown up, shift her pant then begin to thrust in and out in presence of everybody while they spray us money.
That's madness Sir nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Ganiyu2021: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why this post.
If they no kiss wahala
Let them ��
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by CSTRR: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Reminds me of one lady that was kissing me sometime and I was gasping.
Our tongues and saliva were just going to and fro.

That woman wan finish me with deep kissing.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Chasssy: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin This you have seen
ValCon888:
She will kiss you passionately in front of the crowd only to get to the wedding bed and she tells you she's on her period.

Na Amadioha go strike her.
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by limcar: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

If na me, I go kiss my bride so passionately at the front of her parent. Infact I go even raise her gown up, shift her pant then begin to thrust in and out in presence of everybody while they spray us money.
whats your favorite sex position?
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by greggng: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

Your madness na first class's lol

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Mike008(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Unnecessary right.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by freemi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

but why

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Savich(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
I carry cod to wipe who loseguard 4here
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by NaijaCover(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by forerunner022(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

Ogbeni,

U don kolo. lol

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Jocdon(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Public disgrace

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by GloriousGbola: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Red pillars in pain.

Better go back to your soap.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by limcar: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na condition wey the lady give am before they tie the knot for over 2 years of dating
"No kissing or sex until after our wedding"
will you wait?
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by gladdensir(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
How is this a news?
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by letitrainnow(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kiss
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
limcar:
will you wait?
I am not a patient man O.
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Tgb1: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
cool
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by FireUpNow(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let them enjoy the moment before marital problems go begin. Happy married life kissing couple

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

Your mumu Don do....
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by naijapips02: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
That girl is a freak. Would spice things up. Not these Nigerian boring girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by atheistandproud(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Please one of our brother is missing

For some months now has not been seen here on nairaland. Umu una please can we go in search of our brother.

Most of you may suggest him chop ban, no no he is nairaland mods favorite and darling daddy personal person. I rather suggest he may be trap in the forest while going in search of vultures for grills.

Please let's join hands in search of him.

Lmao

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Desusi: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Haba! Kilo dee?Ara baba to GBE!
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Strech(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

I know say this ur comment Don make all these ladies quoting ur mention WET. u na badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by pelegiga92(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

ur yanch
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Goalnaldo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
I might kiss this way If I decide to marry. I've never kissed my entire life.
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by udemzyudex(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

You dey talk wetin you no fit do.
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by guru90: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

Lol..... Na me shame de catch now with this your statement......
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by Chopcy29: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Food be like magic for smokers �
Re: Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony by DModeCntStopMe: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct guy!

grin Mumu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Problems With Handsome Guys / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.