Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? (3363 Views)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Boys With This Following NAMES Have Big PENIS / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
What funny contact names have you saved in your phones?

Mine���

1. Danger 1: He was a relentless toaster I had back in the university, till date I don't know where he got my number.

He was a non-Nigerian Phd student at the time and he followed me everywhere.

Those days we always had early morning lectures at UMTH(University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital)/so most times I don't eat in the mornings before leaving.

When I get hungry, I go to a restaurant within the hospital to eat.

This guy would have paid before I was done eating. I'd insist on paying and they would claim they had no change.

He called and called promising the whole world. I asked that he tell me who gave him my number but he didn't bulge. He would call and send me all kinds of love text msgs, he continued till I graduated.

2. Danger 2: His 2nd number �

3. Don't Pick: there was a time I used to exercise in Ahmadu Bello stadium Kaduna, he is a footballer.

We did some exercises together once, he couldn't believe I wasn't a bit interested in him.

So he kept calling, I got angry and saved his number as "Don't Pick". This was 8 years ago, do you know this guy still calls that number.

4. Dunno: a number that regularly calls and asks how I am doing, in fact we exchange pleasantries like we know each other way back. I feel terrible I still don't know who he is.

5. Night call: a woman who regularly called me in my school days to convince me to marry her nephew.

She was always calling during the night, she never called at day time. Those days of MTN free night calls, you know the weirdest thing, it was my father who gave her my number.

6. I Don't Want: her nephew, at least he only called in the day.

7. I am tired: an airtel customer service number, I blocked. Before I did, it'd call at least 5 times a day.

8. John neighborhood: He was my parents' neighbour before he moved.

9. Man who fears God: House agent, and he really fears God.

10. Crayfish: who I buy crayfish from (I know his name now but I am finding it hard to change it).

11. Fppp: till date, I don't know why I saved this number this way and I don't know who it is.

12. Pot: planning to buy pots from her, but still haven't.

13. Who knows: Just like the name, I know nothing about her/him.

PS: Please suggest a hashtag for my Sunday stories �

3 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by joesh94: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
It's funny Sha, I chatted one babe on Facebook and when we started talking, I was lazy to type, so I saved her number as ....
And that is how it has been since then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by TarOrfeeek: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nigeria women...

And the imaginary endless list of men that want to copulate with them.

grin

5 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Moblux(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Nigeria women...

And the imaginary endless list of men that want to copulation with them.

grin

I meant the the number was saved with a dot. She was my side chic then...This was about 15 years ago...I am a changed person now. She knew I was married and was very mischievous...she could call at odd times...so as ti avoid scatter-scatter...

3 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by IceDune: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trouble ProMax: met her on Tinder

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Michelle70(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
ph virgin girl: i toasted her, she accepted it but told me she was a virgin, i am not ready to deflower someone so i just die her matter, months later, i moved out of the vicinity, she called me and we talked but i have forgotten her name so i just saved it like that.

crusher this one used to crush on me, but was always asking me to buy her a phone and how she wants to come spend weekend with me in ph, anytime i go to the village, i try so much to avoid her seeing me

Akg who the fvck is this? the number is just there

missed call this one called me one day, i asked who she was and she said she's my school mother in the university, i decide to save the number so i could call her back to know who she really was, but i never did

hospital I have never seen a girl so beautiful, a receptionish in one big hospital, i wanted to tell her some fancy words but mom finished seeing her doctor and we had to go, i just collected her number so i could chat her up, i never did.

2 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
undecided
TarOrfeeek:
Nigeria women...

And the imaginary endless list of men that want to copulation with them.

grin
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Threesha(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Maga 1: This dude was ready to spend anything and everything even though I told him clearly I had a man, he kept on buying gifts relentlessly. Easter, New Month, birthday, independence day just name it

BruceLee: He taught me how to use karate for self defense

Tolet a mini flat
Outright payment: 300k (total package)
Subsequent payment; 200k (yearly)

Ps: it’s a first come basis.
It’s a very spaced a parlor & bedroom apartment. Leased one last week to a NL here (Kingsley )

I'm leasing out the last one ☝️ (en-suite)
Call 08 one 5 one 34 six 5 seven 9

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Drsnives(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Old fool..
A lady with 3 kids disturbing me then 2011..
Shes not legally married though.. lass lass i still lassh her for uncompleted building

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Two men that wanted to date me sometimes ago. First one, I saved his no as Union Bank: the guy works at Union Bank n can disturb me with toasting. I was helping him by not saying yes cos I fit drain him to commit fraud.
Second one, Mr gala and mince pie. He likes buying me mince pie. So one day the guy bought me 4 galas. I was like what the fuc k?
Am I a pry such kid that you go buy gala for?
That was when I finally sent him packing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Wizywiz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
shocked grin
Drsnives:
Old fool..
Shes not legally married though.. lass lass i still lassh her for uncompleted building
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by reeleriksen(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Noisy neighbor

He's my young friend
I'm a Manchester united fan and he happens to be a city fan grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by DaBogu: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
reeleriksen:
Noisy neighbor

He's my young friend
I'm a Manchester united fan and he happens to be a city fan grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by luizpippo(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2022
You know what okpo means

7 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin
luizpippo:
You know what okpo means
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by okoroemeka(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rubyjade:

Mine���

1. Danger 1: He was a relentless toaster I had back in the university, till date I don't know where he got my number.

Those days we always had early morning lectures at UMTH(University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital)/so most times I don't eat in the mornings before leaving.

This guy would have paid before I was done eating. I'd insist on paying and they would claim they had no change.

He called and called promising the whole world. I asked that he tell me who gave him my number but he didn't bulge. He would call and send me all kinds of love text msgs, he continued till I graduated.

3. Don't Pick: there was a time I used to exercise in Ahmadu Bello stadium Kaduna, he is a footballer.

We did some exercises together once, he couldn't believe I wasn't a bit interested in him.

So he kept calling, I got angry and saved his number as "Don't Pick". This was 8 years ago, do you know this guy still calls that number.

4. Dunno: a number that regularly calls and asks how I am doing, in fact we exchange pleasantries like we know each other way back. I feel terrible I still don't know who he is.

5. Night call: a woman who regularly called me in my school days to convince me to marry her nephew.

She was always calling during the night, she never called at day time. Those days of MTN free night calls, you know the weirdest thing, it was my father who gave her my number.

7. I am tired: an airtel customer service number, I blocked. Before I did, it'd call at least 5 times a day.

10. Crayfish: who I buy crayfish from (I know his name now but I am finding it hard to change it).

11. Fppp: till date, I don't know why I saved this number this way and I don't know who it is.

I went to a burial last weekend in okigwe and a woman that is obviously married from her dressing approached me outside and bravely decleared her love for me,HMmmm,so she collected my number and called me at the spot and wanted me to save the number,I have no option but to save it with OTU OKIGWE,which means okigwe pussy,she has been calling since then but as an elder the days of fucking married women are behind me,let me focus on my small babes let my sin be smaller.

7 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Streetmovement(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I no dey save people number like this o except maybe I didn't get your name and once I put the first call through I'll ask for your name so I can store proper, maybe I can add something to it to differentiate it from other names on my contact that are same.

You gotta tell me your name or you'll keep calling and asking me if I don't remember you cuz if I no Sabi your name how I wan take know who I dey follow talk ni, or if we exchanged contact, i tell you my name and I call you and you keep asking who's this, then I'll stop calling even if we had important business to run cuz one thing is for sure you don't regard the relationship, friendship or any kind ship we share.

Nobody wey regard person dey store people with such names I'm seeing there even if I be pepper seller and maybe by mistake or coincidentally I get to find out you store me as Pepper on your phone i will let you know that's not my name. It's as simple as that

Means of identification is everything to me na why I no fit store person mumu name for my contact...I feel it's disrespectful no matter weda rich or poor.

When it comes to weird names on contact list A lot of men do it but women do it the most.

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
undecided
okoroemeka:
I went to a burial last weekend in okigwe and a woman that is obviously married from her dressing approached me outside and bravely decleared her love for me,HMmmm,so she collected my number and called me at the spot and wanted me to save the number,I have no option but to save it with OTU OKIGWE,which means okigwe pussy,she has been calling since then but as an elder the days of fucking married women are behind me,let me focus on my small babes let my sin be smaller.
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Anijay1212(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
okoroemeka:

grin grin cheesy
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Anijay1212(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nah..
If i put mine here yawa go gas.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rubyjade:

Mine���

It's funny though. With all these rejects over the years, I guess you are married now? If you're not, please, embrace that "I don't want" and the "night call". At least, your dad will always want the best for you.

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by makeherscream(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Catapult : my bestie Gloria she always like putting on G string, that girl and G string ehnnnnn

Fool : the only time she calls me is when she want to bill me or ask me for airtime she's always broke , I will tell her to come over to collect prick and disappoint her by telling her stories then give her 1k for TF , yet this girl will still come to my house

Wacko : this one is my very good friend especially when some niggas dey try to oppress me onto say them dey cult , na him I dey call because him na confirm too and him madness no be here

Infection girl : this one gave me yeast infection late March this year and she was my new GF I lost all the love I have for her I never took her serious again , I wasted 20k treating infection all because of the bitch , we still knack till date Sha but i won't dare it without my beloved CD

My gold : this one is a mature woman mother of 2 she should be in her early 40s, she and her husband no dey together again,

her children dey abroad her first daughter is 21 na small I take senior her self lol ,

she's a business woman have a shop where she sell clothes she no dey stress at all before she see money she's living fine ,

Omo she dey give me joy sha this one like prick Sha she's always disturbing me on phone to come over , omo before I reach her place she don cook better food infact any time am with her it's always from food to food, and she's still very very juicy and tight omo ,when am leaving her place she go come dey act like those secondary School 16 years old that just started falling in love lol , she will then give me 10k or 15k for TF I only collect it when Sapa really dey show me shege lol, very sweet woman oo

Mature ladies are the best Sha when it comes to dating , no unnecessary drama quarrel, fight they are very understanding no unnecessary spendings

The only reason why I will consider a young lady as an option is because of what people will say,

they will be like ( see that small boy wey go marry him mama mate ,) if not ehnnnn mature ladies are the best

Oga Borrow : this one can borrow from January to December I never see person like this my guy before and he is a working class nigga oo, sometimes I dey wonder wetin he dey use him money do self ,

4 Likes

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Sammy101111(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
undecided
Anijay1212:
Nah..
If i put mine here yawa go gas.
angry angry angry
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Anijay1212(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Rubyjade:
undecided

Wetin I do nah..
grin grin
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by SIMONEKPA7: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
luizpippo:
You know what okpo means
Wicked boy, only you gather okpo every where
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Ballzproblemm: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
okoroemeka:
cheesy

Drsnives:
Old fool..
grin
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Shadysen: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by Rubyjade: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin
Shadysen:
crazy
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by culf: 2:10am On Nov 15, 2022
okoroemeka:

seriously, I like her gut but haven't seen or heard of a woman that will profess love directly like this before before, I know they mostly say it indirectly.

nice

1 Like

Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by culf: 2:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool ,st.

What a gentle man
Re: What Funny Contact Names Have You Saved In Your Phones? by culf: 2:18am On Nov 15, 2022
makeherscream:

From your comment one can see that you truly like your gold. Why do you care about what people think or say. please do what pleases you and make you happy.

uncle how you take know say your bestie dey always wear G String, you're a suspect...lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Tell A Guy You Love Him When All You Want Is His Money? / My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes / Beautiful Female Names You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.