Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) (31713 Views)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Starz825(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Good father

This days I don't know why men dey encourage immortality,it is getting out of hand
Immorality anyway And not immortality

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Andytyx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
e choke!
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
H0didon:
Just imagine entering bondage and still using vow to lock yourself in it. Chaii, SIMPle men don suffer sha grin. The groom is an Idihot . Instead of the father to be happy that a young man is ready to carry her shame away and save him the stress of heavy load, but instead he's acting like he's doing the groom a Favour because he's marrying his daughter. Marriage only favours women. We get nothing more aside children that we can even get easily nowadays afterall, our ladies are cheerful givers grin.

So many men don't know their worth and that's why they SIMP anyhow. And that's y they'll continue to suffer till they get sense.

As our Ancestors would say "If only SIMPle men knew their worth, alot of nonsense would have been avoided".
Seriously? What sort of person are you? I hope you say the same shit to any man marrying your daughter or sister

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by InspektorRino: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
What will be will be. Esterikastso!!!!
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Trill1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ok

Do you know with as low as #110K, you can Go Solar l, wacht TV, on Fan, power your laptop etc.

It's an upgradeable plan. DM for videos of previous installations.
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by ebenmosi360(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol na immorality werey wan write ooo.
Princessogaraya:
Good father

This days I don't know why men dey encourage immortality,it is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by OkorobiaOwerre(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
1. He is not the Bride's father

2. He is the former registrar of marriages at the Federal Marriage Registry, are 10 Abuja

3. The man was notorious for conducting civil marriages this way (part of the reason he was changed and was replaced by the woman currently there)

4. Yes, he is extremely hot tempered and has a very very very short fuse

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Jocdon(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Good father

Immortality? haba sister zukwanuike
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Corridon: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Good father

And they are doing it with ghosts abi.
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Rememberdeath: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
H0didon:
Just imagine entering bondage and still using vow to lock yourself in it. Chaii, SIMPle men don suffer sha grin. The groom is an Idihot . Instead of the father to be happy that a young man is ready to carry her shame away and save him the stress of heavy load, but instead he's acting like he's doing the groom a Favour because he's marrying his daughter. Marriage only favours women. We get nothing more aside children that we can even get easily nowadays afterall, our ladies are cheerful givers grin.

So many men don't know their worth and that's why they SIMP anyhow. And that's y they'll continue to suffer till they get sense.

As our Ancestors would say "If only SIMPle men knew their worth, alot of nonsense would have been avoided".

Who Raised you Boys that thinks this way? This is Terrible. And you want to have children one day? How do you want to teach your Daughter about the Dignity in her? How will you help her to realize she is a Woman with Dignity and respect? With this your very Poor and Despicable mentality? it's such a pity. I really pity your Future daughter. And even the sons. Becomes you will surely Groom them to be beasts. Which will affect their next genration. I think Seun should try to Scrutinize this platform very well. This shouldn't be for kids and poor brains
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Kajaard: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Good father

Immorality
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Jocdon(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
He should also advice the girl to leave all her boyfriends and suger daddies
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
It's very important grin grin
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Dalnadoni: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Abeg wetin the baba dey tell am? I no too get data like that angry undecided
You must be a scam!!!...cry
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
If na me I go laugh oh
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
H0didon:

Of all the creatures God created, man is the only specie mandated to marry. What an unfortunate imposition!
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Firstcitizen: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
If anyone talks to me like that fool on my wedding day, I will slap him and rescedule the wedding elsewhere. Nonsense
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by vikstandon(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Bride's father administer strict wedding vows to groom on wedding day.

Take a listen! The end part is very interesting cheesy

Can you marry from this family? Kindly share your opinions below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EtFKIImu5w

Worst mistake the guy is making... The man would always interfere in their matters.
He is treating him as a boy... and not a grown man.

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by motionarena: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
He should tell his daughter to forsake all other boyfriends too
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Procreation is a natural entitlement and I shall do that any ways. Marriage is a choice. No one can tell me nonsense.
I am too precious to assign myself to only one woman!
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by lesbiconverter: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
When your son-in-law is too handsome nko?
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
This man ain't joking, he knows what's happening in recent times, which is all for the safety and sanity of his daughter.

It would sound funny now to the bride, until when it starts, when her husband ex's starts creeping in as side chicks. I like this man cheesy
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Realmi: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na normal advice
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Fokn bully!
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Realmi:
Na normal advice
that wasn't advice, that was bullying. Try it with me and I'd walk out of the wedding. Make I see who go come beg at last.
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bunkbars:
This man ain't joking, he knows what's happening in recent times, which is all for the safety and sanity of his daughter.

It would sound funny now to the bride, until when it starts, when her husband ex's starts creeping in as side chicks. I like this man cheesy
and you think the bullying of the groom by that man, would stop him from having girlfriends
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by advanceDNA: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jocdon:
He should also advice the girl to leave all her boyfriends and suger daddies

Maybe he assumed the daughter is a virgin
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by advanceDNA: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

Of all the creatures God created, man is the only specie mandated to marry. What an unfortunate imposition!

Marriage is a man made institution designed by man for man.....no be by force if you no wan marry

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by advanceDNA: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bunkbars:

Na only the man get ex
Re: Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) by Realmi: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
(
BABANGBALI:
that wasn't advice, that was bullying. Try it with me and I'd walk out of the wedding. Make I see who go come beg at last.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.