Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me (2098 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:56am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
In your regressed delusion and fantasy world, you love to believe I worry about you

How many times, do you want me to remind you that, if I should find you set aflame, I'll gratifyingly and gladly piss on you.

I'm glad you are not worried about me and would rather set fire to me and piss on me, though I'm certain your dik would shrivel up first.

And now that you've stooped to wanting to trade insults rather than focus on the content of the thread, the peace of your lord be with you.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by LordReed(m): 5:37am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
It is an incontrovertible fact

To each their own

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Unless you don't know the meaning of fact.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2022
LordReed:
You have a right to your opinion(s), but nobody has a right to be wrong in facts

Opinions are made to change, that's why opinions change in the face of facts. The greatest deception that men suffer, including A&E, even budatuum too, is from their own opinions.

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
I'm glad you are not worried about me and would rather set fire to me and piss on me, though I'm certain your dik would shrivel up first.
Wont be the first time and certainly wont be the last time it does

budaatum:
And now that you've stooped to wanting to trade insults rather than focus on the content of the thread, the peace of your lord be with you.
When you were busy stoking the fire with subtle and camouflaged insults, you didnt pause a bit to think it over how you would feel if on the receiving end, now when the same treatment is mete out to you, and you have a mild taste of your own medicine given you, you're giving small whines and bleating, bah, bah, as if like a goat, and acting the burn victim

Dont play the victim to the circumstances you created. You low key created your own storm, and now you whingeing that it rained on you. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
You have a right to your opinion(s), but nobody has a right to be wrong in facts

Opinions are made to change, that's why opinions change in the face of facts. The greatest deception that men suffer, including A&E, even budatuum too, is from their own opinions.

Exactly. And it is your opinion that your favourite Jewish stories are the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
The below 'Personal text', is referring to the best Storyteller that ever will be

LordReed:
That is a personal opinion. I have my own favorite and "best" stoytellers.

NNTR:
It is an incontrovertible fact

To each their own

LordReed:

NNTR:

LordReed:
Exactly. And it is your opinion that your favourite Jewish stories are the best.
Matthew 13:34-35
'34All these things Jesus said to the crowds in parables,
and He said nothing to them without [using] a parable.
35This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet:
“I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS [unknown and unattainable]
THAT HAVE BEEN HIDDEN [from mankind] SINCE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.”
'

OR

'34Jesus used stories (i.e. parables) when he spoke to the people.
In fact, He did not tell them anything without using stories.
35 So God's promise came true, just as the prophet had said,
“I will use stories to speak my message
and to explain things hidden since the creation of the world.”
'

I never typed the comment, to be an opinion, I typed 'it is an incontrovertible fact', just as you can see in Matthew 13:34 said

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by LordReed(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:

'34All these things Jesus said to the crowds in parables,
and He said nothing to them without [using] a parable.
35This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet:
“I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS [unknown and unattainable]
THAT HAVE BEEN HIDDEN [from mankind] SINCE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.”
'

OR

'

I never typed the comment, to be an opinion, I typed 'it is an incontrovertible fact', just as you can see in Matthew 13:34 said

You don't know what a fact is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2022
LordReed:
You don't know what a fact is.
'

Argue with the bible.
Argue with Matthew 13:34 grin

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:

you're giving small whines and bleating, bah, bah, as if like a goat, and acting the burn victim

Me who is not "giving small whines and bleating, bah, bah, as if like a goat, and acting the burn victim" at you God doing its worse, would be "giving small whines and bleating, bah, bah, as if like a goat, and acting the burn victim" when you piss yourself.

You funny, I give you that.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by Truthsbitter: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
Me who is not "giving small whines and bleating, bah, bah, as if like a goat, and acting the burn victim" at you God doing its worse, would be "giving small whines and bleating, bah, bah, as if like a goat, and acting the burn victim" when you piss yourself.

You funny, I give you that.
Honestly if your enemy sets you aflame, I'll help you put out the fire, and do you a favour, by pissing on you, hosed down with a good dose of golden shower

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
Honestly if your enemy sets you aflame, I'll help you put out the fire, and do you a favour, by pissing on you, hosed down with a good dose of golden shower.

May your lord be pleased and delighted with you.

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
'

Argue with the bible.
Argue with Matthew 13:34 grin

I don't argue with story books. LoLz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
May your lord be pleased and delighted with you.
Who is delighted or pleased with satan?
Who prays for satan?
Who wishes satan well?
Who professes God's love for satan?

No one, except you're truly satan's sequinned winged and hoofed spawn.
Now return to whichever hell's portals you escaped from.

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by noble2faith(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
Who prays for satan?
Who wishes satan well?

And the demon was banished! grin
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:

There must be a demon in buda. Pity for you that I choose to remain here.

Perhaps pray harder and buda might disappear.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
noble2faith:

In a puff of smoke.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:
Who prays for satan?
Who wishes satan well?

noble2faith:

budaatum:
In a puff of smoke.
Rather disappear in a ball of fire that cant be put out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
NNTR:

Rather disappear in a ball of fire that cant be put out

By the power invested in you, make me.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
You have not earned the right to recommend a 2 hour video to me and nor do I give of my time so freely.

NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03SOJabw1VU

budaatum, beloved, you'll love listening to and enjoy watching this clip

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:44am On Oct 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by NNTR: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2022
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCnpR-eobag
Luke 22:19-23
'19Jesus took some bread in His hands and gave thanks for it.
He broke the bread and handed it to His apostles.
Then He said,
"This is My body, which is given for you. Eat this as a way of remembering Me!"
20 After the meal He took another cup of wine in His hands.
Then He said,
“This is My blood. It is poured out for you, and with it God makes His new agreement.
21 The one who will betray Me is here at the table with Me!

22The Son of Man will die in the way that has been decided for Him, but it will be terrible for the one who betrays Him!”
23Then the apostles started arguing about who would ever do such a thing.
'

1 Corinthians 11:24 -26
'24and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said,
“This is (represents) My body, which is [offered as a sacrifice] for you.
Do this in [affectionate] remembrance of Me.”
25In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying,
“This cup is the new covenant [ratified and established] in My blood;
do this, as often as you drink it, in [affectionate] remembrance of Me.”
26For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup,
you are [symbolically] proclaiming [the fact of] the Lord’s death until He comes [again].
'

One of the great things to love on earth is, the Blessed Sacrament

In it, you'll find:
Love, power, zeal, glory, honour, romance, loyalty, dedication, devotion, faith, hope, promise et cetera

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by Freeze007(m): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Is it possible to replenish the earth without Sex?

If you have the answer then you know how God planned to use his OMNIPOTENTNESS to actualize that, like the case of Our Lord Jesus Christ..... immaculate conception, it still is in existence, I know four people who have come to birth through that....

Still, I am in doubt of bible account but I am going to keep an open mind

I do believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ who died and resurrected even living with us being the CONQUEROR of death

I also believe in the Trinity God who is Father, Son and the Holy Spirit personified in Leader Olumba Olumba Obu as the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe even the supernatural Teacher

This is the era when ALL that was hidden be made CLEAR

budaatum:

Before Adam and Eve, God is written to have created humans in his own Image to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth".

Can you please tell me if those humans were "designed to crawl, and then just like that, leapfrog into flying" please? Because my own understanding is they could do a lot more than crawl and leapfrog, being in the Image of the Superpower Creator of the Universe and all.

Please tell me how the humans God created were going to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth" if they did not eat the fruits of trees of knowledge. Were they going to use their ignorance perhaps?

Can you explain the "different levels of death" to me please?

Also explain the level of death that involves having children, and populating the earth, and living 800 years after this your "level of dead" and then actually dying.

I guess I am not part of this your "we" who "all know" because I definitely know nothing of the sort. What I know is Eve ate and found it good for food and for gaining Wisdom. And to be honest with you, if they were dead there'd be no point cursing them, I would have thought.

And thank you in advance for your time. It is most appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Freeze007:

Is it possible to replenish the earth without Sex?

If you have the answer then you know how God planned to use his OMNIPOTENTNESS to actualize that, like the case of Our Lord Jesus Christ..... immaculate conception, it still is in existence, I know four people who have come to birth through that....

Do you seriously expect me to believe this? Surely you'd need to provide more evidence than you just saying so.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by Freeze007(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Some truths sound or seem ridiculous, again if I cannot bring those involved it entails that it isn't the truth, right? That's exactly why we are here...

Not all truths is evidential some truths are the intangibles, I wish I could convince you beyond the already but again, if you believe it is not possible to procreate without sex then I choose to be innocently stupid for now until you come across until then, I want to thank you for engaging....

Love is indeed an ALMIGHTY formula I must agree with you

budaatum:

Do you seriously expect me to believe this? Surely you'd need to provide more evidence than you just saying so.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Freeze007:
Some truths sound or seem ridiculous, again if I cannot bring those involved it entails that it isn't the truth, right? That's exactly why we are here...

Not all truths is evidential some truths are the intangibles, I wish I could convince you beyond the already but again, if you believe it is not possible to procreate without sex then I choose to be innocently stupid for now until you come across until then, I want to thank you for engaging....

Love is indeed an ALMIGHTY formula I must agree with you

You can not convince buda of anything without evidence!

Think Maths. You don't just write down a theory and claim it is true. You show with evidence that it is true.

Same here Freeze. You don't just write what you think or believe and claim it is true. You provide evidence to show it is true.

Consider Eve for instance. She was told that she would surely die if she ate a fruit, so she plucked it and ate it to see if she would surely die.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by Freeze007(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Buda not everything is can be proven...The Bible says Eve ate an apple but did you see it? That a book recorded it is not enough however some have chosen to believe this story notwithstanding, I too believe it though I was not there is this mathematically proven? Or did you see evidence to this story?

Let me also prove that maths can be wrong, 0+0=0
Is this true that nothing in the world really amounts to nothing being in the world? I hope the answer is my guess, to be more elaborate, technically, spiritually, scientifically, and otherwise, it is not possible that no one had existed from year 0...I know you might want to swing into science and All but I want you to know ALL things came into being through POWER- The words of God, which you and I know it cannot be proven, so, in essence, that a woman can give birth is actually a 0.0000000000000000001% to the whatever percentage you want to tag to the formation of rocks, iron, steel, and all other creatures.

No one has the BOOK or KNOWLEDGE to prove but I can agree God alone can prove this because he is the origin behind this, just like we have videos of man made productions through YouTube to make us assign production idea to a person.

So Sir Buda, for whatever reasons I admire your brilliance but you see till eternity not everything will be able to have evidence to prove truth...Some truths are ABSTRACT like the case of those, I mentioned have given birth by immaculate conception, because, you have the Holy Spirit I am sure the truth regarding this will be made bare.

Thank you sir for your wisdom because you made me think before writing!

quote author=budaatum post=117862173]

You can not convince buda of anything without evidence!

Think Maths. You don't just write down a theory and claim it is true. You show with evidence that it is true.

Same here Freeze. You don't just write what you think or believe and claim it is true. You provide evidence to show it is true.

Consider Eve for instance. She was told that she would surely die if she ate a fruit, so she plucked it and ate it to see if she would surely die.[/quote]
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Freeze007:
Buda not everything is can be proven...The Bible says Eve ate an apple but did you see it? That a book recorded it is not enough however some have chosen to believe this story notwithstanding, I too believe it though I was not there is this mathematically proven? Or did you see evidence to this story?
The clue is in "story". Stories are not meant to be believed. They are meant to be understood.

You would not believe what you read in Things Fall Apart, or Harry Potter, but can still learn a lot from the stories.

Freeze007:
Let me also prove that maths can be wrong, Is this true that nothing in the world really amounts to nothing being in the world?0+0=0
Lol! Think please.

If you have zero Naira and I give you zero Naira, how much Naira would you have?

Better still, if you have zero Naira, and you owe me 10 Naira, how much Naira don't you have?

If there was nothing (zero) in the world, and if God added nothing (zero) to the world, what would there be, and where?

Freeze007:
but I want you to know ALL things came into being through POWER- The words of God, which you and I know it cannot be proven, ..
Sorry, but you can not want me to know what you don't know but merely believe.

More accurately is for you to say you want me to believe what you believe. And to that, buda says, no thank you.

Freeze007:

So Sir Buda, for whatever reasons I admire your brilliance but you see till eternity not everything will be able to have evidence to prove truth...Some truths are ABSTRACT like the case of those, I mentioned have given birth by immaculate conception, because, you have the Holy Spirit I am sure the truth regarding this will be made bare.
First. No one on earth has ever given birth through your so called immaculate conception! It's just something you have chosen to believe. If anyone had given birth after immaculately conceiving, there'd be a baby to prove they gave birth, and that baby would not be an abstract baby but an actual crying and pooing physical baby.

Second. I don't think I need to prove to you that those who lack knowledge, (allegorically speaking those who have refused to nourish themselves with the fruits of knowledge), are more likely to die sooner of their ignorance. They definitely would not have sufficient knowledge to be fruitful and rule over or subdue or dominate anything, and those who do eat fruits of knowledge would likely subdue and dominate them. And if those ignorant people were to say "let there be light", the response is more likely to be NEPA, instead of "and there was light".

If you need proof however, please look around you.

Freeze007:

Thank you sir for your wisdom because you made me think before writing!
That is the purpose of the thread. And thank you for using your own heart and soul and mind to consider it, instead of merely believing a single word I have written.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by Freeze007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
My Principal, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu taught me that, a woman give birth, without meeting a man in one of his Everlasting gospels with a theme: A woman can give birth without meeting a man.

He sighted a case study in the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, do you believe this birth story or mystery surrounding our Lord Jesus Christ?

budaatum:

The clue is in "story". Stories are not meant to be believed. They are meant to be understood.

You would not believe what you read in Things Fall Apart, or Harry Potter, but can still learn a lot from the stories.

Lol! Think please.

If you have zero Naira and I give you zero Naira, how much Naira would you have?

Better still, if you have zero Naira, and you owe me 10 Naira, how much Naira don't you have?

If there was nothing (zero) in the world, and if God added nothing (zero) to the world, what would there be, and where?

Sorry, but you can not want me to know what you don't know but merely believe.

More accurately is for you to say you want me to believe what you believe. And to that, buda says, no thank you.

First. No one on earth has ever given birth through your so called immaculate conception! It's just something you have chosen to believe. If anyone had given birth after immaculately conceiving, there'd be a baby to prove they gave birth, and that baby would not be an abstract baby but an actual crying and pooing physical baby.

Second. I don't think I need to prove to you that those who lack knowledge, (allegorically speaking those who have refused to nourish themselves with the fruits of knowledge), are more likely to die sooner of their ignorance. They definitely would not have sufficient knowledge to be fruitful and rule over or subdue or dominate anything, and those who do eat fruits of knowledge would likely subdue and dominate them. And if those ignorant people were to say "let there be light", the response is more likely to be NEPA, instead of "and there was light".

If you need proof however, please look around you.

That is the purpose of the thread. And thank you for using your own heart and soul and mind to consider it, instead of merely believing a single word I have written.
Re: Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me by budaatum: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Freeze007:
My Principal, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu taught me that, a woman give birth, without meeting a man in one of his Everlasting gospels with a theme: A woman can give birth without meeting a man.
And with no evidence you choose to believe what your Principal, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu told you?

Freeze007:

He sighted a case study in the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, do you believe this birth story or mystery surrounding our Lord Jesus Christ?
buda does not believe stories, Freeze. buda seeks to understand them.

There are many lists of people whose birth was supposedly immaculate and of a virgin here on Nairaland. Here is just one of such lists, but I'm certain someone will post others, though I feel you wouldn't believe their births were immaculate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call To Xtians And Muslims Against Therationa / Turning The Other Cheek / Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.