Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) (5163 Views)

Dreaming Of Former House - My Experience / Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty / What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by advanceDNA: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2022
tessybrown:
Greetings due to some grammatical expression, I think it better I write this with pidgin language or mix am up with English base on street!!!

Okay I get this friend way I don know for 4yrs now since Lagos, now he's in onistha and me dey my home town!
This is what happens the dude don dey for onistha for six months and he decides to shift to my place where he's currently staying with me now, but the dude keeps inviting he's girlfriend to come stay in the same house, most times she stays a week before going back & most times she stays few days before going back, and Una know village things na, people dey always talk, I will tell him after that day him go tell the gf make she go...

One faithful day way me and this guy comot, to our greatest suprise the girl come without calling over the phone + she don know where I dey keep keys that why she open don enter house go relax.
The one way dey mad me na the guy go close the room way them dey base on say na ( room & parlour things ) I had to be knocking to enter the room this one marvel me o, cus inside the same room my clothes, tooth brush dey inside there so in the morning I need to knock before I enter the room, I don free room for them dey sleep for parlour...

Reaching yesterday
Dude tell me say her babe landlord don lock her out side, him no even take permittion from me the next thing him tell the girl to come over to the house.
I don't even know their plan like this she dey house and I just sit-down outside dey reason waytin dey happen like this Omo the matter tire me o.
Am not saying the girl should not come over to see him, according to the guy him say na the girl way him wan marry, but what am saying say be say it not supposed to be everytime. Even me way get house no dey carry babe come dey house, na hotel I dey carry babes go. If I talk em go tell me say brother I be 35 make nobody dey give me advice. Asin you dey my village way be say people go dey put eye for my matterz and you dey talk say make I no dey mind Them. Abeg waytin Una think?

I just say make I seek advice from Una abeg waytin Una think about this?

The guy don lie to the babe say na him they pay for the house say na u dey squat...

thats why the babe get mind to dey do anyhow and himself no take permission from you......your guy no rate you all..... na inconsiderate parasite...

weda you are sharing rent or not..tell am say he dey stress you too much.....say he gats rearrange him personal parole or go rent him own place...no be fight....how u go dey run me street for my own crib

4 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by fashionnisir(f): 5:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Him no get e own village? Oga if you commot for city go village .
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by thundervirus(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm. From what I have read, I don't know what to say to u. I stay in a 2bedroom flat, and I have some real niggaz. B4 u come to my house, u need to call me, cos I'm not always at home.

I had a friend dat tym complaining that he wants to change environment, and he wants to move his things to my place. I objected with wisdom o, I just use wan kind lie sef, my babe and my landlord. Cos somtyms I might b away for 3months, work related. Let me come back and meet my house d same way I left it.

And I don't want my good to turn bad.
I had smbdy dat came one tym, and my gf just came, she is dis type that prays alot. She didn't complain d guy was there o,

The guy nw invited a gal over. She didn't say anything d ist 2 days, d 3rd day I was about to leave for work. And my guy was aware, he didn't show any sign of leaving soon.

My babe just went to him politely, and told him, that I am leaving o, that he has to go, and she won't leave the house for him.

My guy shock, meet me say dis ur babe strict o

That was how he left. Since then, I nor dey try am

U must define ur purpose why u re coming, and how many days u re staying

2 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Kollins11: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Bros, make Una dey talk these lies small small na. Even Peter Obi don dey press brake small small for him own.
It is not possible for SARS to arrest you because your friend broke his girlfriend's heart.
Una never see anything for street na why una dey run mouth like community tap. I pray make you no encounter such experience. What will I gain if I'm lying on public forum?

Before they disband Sars, who where they always arresting? I need answer to this question pls.

She didn't call Sars on us because her boyfriend broke up with her. NO! She called sars on us because of the nature of our hustle. The bitches was so pained that she has to revenge, she allowed us to suffer the sin of her boyfriend.

You are till a kid. I pray when you grow up you won't suffer the sin of another man. I'm sure during Endsars protest people like was sitting at home eating mummy's food becus you have no idea how Sars operate.

4 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Ineedhustle247: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Who never sit-down for ground no de lap person

You can't be promiscuous in a house that is not yours(including your papa own)

Give your self some respect

Imagine a squatter approving residency for another squatter angry

I cut person similar warning recently
Awaiting the next mess up like this...

I'll know he doesn't respect me as a friend and that will better help me to draw the line of our friendship.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by AgentGoat: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

[b]your guy no rate you all..... na inconsiderate parasite...

The guy no respect him. Na the thing be that.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Bro, I don see many things for this life. Similar scenario don happen to me too when one of my nigga come stay with me for Port-harcourt 2019.

But this particular girl no born for my guy. When she got pregnant my guy told her to abort it. She did abortion like 3 times for my guy. Everything happened under my roof. The worst thing is my guy was promising this girl marriage. That he was gonna marry her.

Omoh! My guy broke up with the girl. Do you know what this girl did? She went to call Sars to burst all of us at home.

Thank God they disband Sars. Sars really chop our money.. Sars parked all of us (4 of us in numbers including her boyfriend) Each of us paid the sum of 300k each to bail ourselves out. They were already threatening our lives.

Omoh! No be small thing but yet I still dey accommodate some niggars and this one na just small matter out of many.

Why am I laughing at a serious issue? grin

SARS! never again.

Relationship issues, money issues and all irrelevant issues that has no place in law that is what they use to kidnap victims and obtain ransom from them.

You guys were lucky some persons lost their lives on more trivial issues than this , those guys were terrible.

The 1.2million naira was her pay off fee which was shared by SARS guys and herself.

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by DanieleLorenzo: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2022
You need to cut off people who don't add value to your life.
I no go talk pass this.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2022
tessybrown:
Greetings due to some grammatical expression, I think it better I write this with pidgin language or mix am up with English base on street!!!

Okay I get this friend way I don know for 4yrs now since Lagos, now he's in onistha and me dey my home town!
This is what happens the dude don dey for onistha for six months and he decides to shift to my place where he's currently staying with me now, but the dude keeps inviting he's girlfriend to come stay in the same house, most times she stays a week before going back & most times she stays few days before going back, and Una know village things na, people dey always talk, I will tell him after that day him go tell the gf make she go...

One faithful day way me and this guy comot, to our greatest suprise the girl come without calling over the phone + she don know where I dey keep keys that why she open don enter house go relax.
The one way dey mad me na the guy go close the room way them dey base on say na ( room & parlour things ) I had to be knocking to enter the room this one marvel me o, cus inside the same room my clothes, tooth brush dey inside there so in the morning I need to knock before I enter the room, I don free room for them dey sleep for parlour...

Reaching yesterday
Dude tell me say her babe landlord don lock her out side, him no even take permittion from me the next thing him tell the girl to come over to the house.
I don't even know their plan like this she dey house and I just sit-down outside dey reason waytin dey happen like this Omo the matter tire me o.
Am not saying the girl should not come over to see him, according to the guy him say na the girl way him wan marry, but what am saying say be say it not supposed to be everytime. Even me way get house no dey carry babe come dey house, na hotel I dey carry babes go. If I talk em go tell me say brother I be 35 make nobody dey give me advice. Asin you dey my village way be say people go dey put eye for my matterz and you dey talk say make I no dey mind Them. Abeg waytin Una think?

Mtchew. My advise is to leave the housecor him. We are too matured to give you a matured advise.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Bros, make Una dey talk these lies small small na. Even Peter Obi don dey press brake small small for him own.

It is not possible for SARS to arrest you because your friend broke his girlfriend's heart.

That guy isn't telling lies.

If you were in port Harcourt when those guys were going hay wire you won't say this. I can comfortably tell you that SARS was a terrorist group without mincing words. If you hear stories you can't open your mouth.

I lived in the same vicinity were the HQ of SARS was located and I can tell you without fear that that guy wasn't making up that issue.

Those guys were indeed terrible. I have met different victims personally, if you had people's narration about SARS you would understand that what that guy narrated is a little of the bullshit those guys caused. They terrorized people, the worst part is that 95percent of the crimes committed by SARS had nothing to do with armed robbery.

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Kollins11: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why am I laughing at a serious issue? grin

SARS! never again.

Relationship issues, money issues and all irrelevant issues that has no place in law that is what they use to kidnap victims and obtain ransom from them.

You guys were lucky some persons lost their lives on more trivial issues than this , those guys were terrible.

The 1.2million naira was her pay off fee which was shared by SARS guys and herself.

Bro, Sars were so terrible back then. They threatened our lives. The were like you these stupid yahoo boys, U know say una be criminals like this so.. FG don condemn all of una. So if we shoot you, nothing go happen. Them go even dey crack gun for your presence

Omoh! Street guys see pepper for this demons hand. You know how many street guy them waste for nothing

Sars go tell you open your bank app, once you show them your account balance and you get like ₦1m, I swear you must transfer nothing less than 300k to them.

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Kollins11: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

That guy isn't telling lies.

If you were in port Harcourt when those guys were going hay wire you won't say this. I can comfortably tell you that SARS was a terrorist group without mincing words. If you hear stories you can't open your mouth.

I lived in the same vicinity were the HQ of SARS was located and I can tell you without fear that that guy wasn't making up that issue.

Those guys were indeed terrible. I have met different victims personally, if you had people's narration about SARS you would understand that what that guy narrated is a little of the bullshit those guys caused. They terrorized people, the worst part is that 95percent of the crimes committed by SARS had nothing to do with armed robbery.
Bro, leave all these kids.

When Endsars protest was going on, I'm sure he was sitting at home eating mummy's food because he has no idea how Sars operate.

4 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Bro, Sars were so terrible back then. They threatened our lives. The were like you these stupid yahoo boys, U know say una be criminals like this so.. FG don condemn all of una. So if we shoot you, nothing go happen. Them go even dey crack gun for your presence

Omoh! Street guys see pepper for this demons hand. You know how many street guy them waste for nothing

Sars go tell you open your bank app, once you show them your account balance and you get like ₦1m, I swear you must transfer nothing less than 300k to them.

That was scary.

I have seen SARS guys carrying guys on their Hilux vehicles packed like frozen fish on several occasions.

I once asked a friend if those guys were arrested and he said 'SARS don waste those guys'

They were indeed a terror group and should remain proscribed for life.

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Connected1: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2022
If the rent is expiring soon.

Allow it till then, look for a new apartment for yourself and let him have the house because it's obvious he told the babe he rented the apartment and you are the one squatting.

If the rent won't expire soon, then I don't know, na quarrel go end am.

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by ObongIdeas: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
If you ask me, i didn't see any issue here. The reason you're angry is because it's a room and palour apartment which I understand from your end. You also need some privacy.

Then at Port Harcourt, I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment, and I have over 5 of my real niggas living with me. Most of them do camp different biitches in my house but I don't see anything wrong because there are enough rooms to camp them and do whatever shit you wanna do.

It even fun because we're all gonna be laughing, hustling, drinking, smoking and teasing ourselves.

Since I moved to Lagos, I don't really stay in my rented apartment (2 bedroom flat). I stay with my real niggas and I do control biitches to come over. Sometimes I take the biitches to hotel. Infact since on Thursday till now I have been in a hotel.

Omoh! before you can be my friend, that means we think alike.
Abeg, which work you dey do?
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2022
The shït that people allow sha.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Rachel98(f): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2022
ObongIdeas:

Abeg, which work you dey do?
Can't you see he's a yahoo boy. It written all over his comment.
Him, slawormir, Zonefree and many of his likes are proud yahoo boys displaying their nonenity on this forum. May God Help Nigerian youths.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Skillzystick(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Them say burst
Them be yahoo boys
You nor dey street you can't relate

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Baronthecelebri: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
The thing is, if you find it difficult to write good English, don't think you can write with pidgin well. Pidgin is even more difficult to write than Queen's English.
mumu
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Owologbo(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2022
ElexObi1:
Pidgin English no be your mate
he still try na.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Just pray make u no jam agbako from naija police..
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu
raised to power 3
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2022
thundervirus:
Hmmm. From what I have read, I don't know what to say to u. I stay in a 2bedroom flat, and I have some real niggaz. B4 u come to my house, u need to call me, cos I'm not always at home.

I had a friend dat tym complaining that he wants to change environment, and he wants to move his things to my place. I objected with wisdom o, I just use wan kind lie sef, my babe and my landlord. Cos somtyms I might b away for 3months, work related. Let me come back and meet my house d same way I left it.

And I don't want my good to turn bad.
I had smbdy dat came one tym, and my gf just came, she is dis type that prays alot. She didn't complain d guy was there o,

The guy nw invited a gal over. She didn't say anything d ist 2 days, d 3rd day I was about to leave for work. And my guy was aware, he didn't show any sign of leaving soon.

My babe just went to him politely, and told him, that I am leaving o, that he has to go, and she won't leave the house for him.

My guy shock, meet me say dis ur babe strict o

That was how he left. Since then, I nor dey try am

U must define ur purpose why u re coming, and how many days u re staying
but I don't think I will choose my gf over my real nigga..
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by haslaw(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Una never see anything for street na why una dey run mouth like community tap. I pray make you no encounter such experience. What will I gain if I'm lying on public forum?

Before they disband Sars, who where they always arresting? I need answer to this question pls.

She didn't call Sars on us because her boyfriend broke up with her. NO! She called sars on us because of the nature of our hustle. The bitches was so pained that she has to revenge, she allowed us to suffer the sin of her boyfriend.

You are till a kid. I pray when you grow up you won't suffer the sin of another man. I'm sure during Endsars protest people like was sitting at home eating mummy's food becus you have no idea how Sars operate.

Na now you dey confess na.

In other words you guys were into crime and calling it hustle. She knew you guys were into crime and used it against you people so don't come and tell us that SARS arrested you because your friend broke his girlfriend's heart again. I makes you look steewpeed.

Police paraded some "one chance" people some time ago and it was the girlfriend of one of them that went to the police because the guy broke the girl's heart Police arrested the whole team based on the type of crime they were commuting in the society not because of the heartbreak. No police can arrest you because your friend broke his girlfriend's heart.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Czathedemigod: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
If you ask me, i didn't see any issue here. The reason you're angry is because it's a room and palour apartment which I understand from your end. You also need some privacy.

Then at Port Harcourt, I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment, and I have over 5 of my real niggas living with me. Most of them do camp different biitches in my house but I don't see anything wrong because there are enough rooms to camp them and do whatever shit you wanna do.

It even fun because we're all gonna be laughing, hustling, drinking, smoking and teasing ourselves.

Since I moved to Lagos, I don't really stay in my rented apartment (2 bedroom flat). I stay with my real niggas and I do control biitches to come over. Sometimes I take the biitches to hotel. Infact since on Thursday till now I have been in a hotel.

abegg where u dy for lag? I dy find hk to join ooh
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by haslaw(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Just pray make u no jam agbako from naija police..

Go and read his reply and you will find out that the guys were into crime and the girl only sniched on them.

No SARS member can arrest you because your friend broke his girlfriend's heart.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by imagrg(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Discharge them with bold face. cool
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2022
haslaw:

Go and read his reply and you will find out that the guys were into crime and the girl only sniched on them.

No SARS member can arrest you because your friend broke his girlfriend's heart.
Sha pray make u no jam agbako... Simple
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by blingxx(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:

It's either you are Edo or pH boy grin slawormir and boogyman pple

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by frozen70(f): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
tessybrown:

Reaching yesterday

You never see anything

If you cant ask them to leave

Keep them
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by somethinghot: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kollins11:

I need a place I can crash for sometime while I job hunt..am presently in sango ota Ogun state.. nothing much here..I really need a change of environment. Will be happy if you can oblige me

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. / Share Your Experience You Had In A Passage House(face Me I Face You House) / Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.