Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On (3308 Views)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by sowhatcomesnext: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2022
A viral video has captured a bride’s hilarious yet heartwarming reaction to a surprise she got from her husband on their wedding day.

In the trending clip, the bride was astounded after she received a travel visa as a gift from her groom on their wedding day.

When she first opened the gift from her boyfriend, she gaped in disbelief. However, after a while, she leapt up and down with joy, pointing at him and stating that he had successfully surprised her as she never saw it coming.

When the groom asked her for a hug, the bride, in response, told him that a hug was too small and she would rather make his night a memorable one.
In other news, a young Nigerian man has pulled a massive surprise on his girlfriend as he gifts her a brand new Mercedes Benz G300 in brilliant red.

A video making rounds online captures the lovely moment he surprised his girlfriend with the car gift, and she was left speechless by the grand gesture.

In the video, the lover boy is seen leading his girlfriend to where the luxury car, which was decorated with balloons, was parked.

Watch Video Below:
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/ill-finish-you-tonight-bride-tells-groom-after-he-gifted-her-travel-visa-on-wedding-day/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2022
Saw the funny video. I approve the finishing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Apexmoh: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2022
So without the visa gift she won't make his night memorable? It looks like she married him out of pity or out of love for travel visaaas! God deliver simps from wicked women.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by robinso01(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Love is sweet ooo, when money enter love is sweeter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by marlow1962(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Pathetic, cus of visa u want to finish him.
Assuming there’s no visa nko, what will she do that night.
Happy lv lyf to dem tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2022
What else do you want to offer him ? your pussy of course.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Tonypen247(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Love is sweet if money dae.

Hustle o....make them no tell you I am tired for first honeymoon night. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Zubbyy(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Apexmoh:
So without the visa gift she won't make his night memorable? It looks like she married him out of pity or out of love for travel visaaas! God deliver simps from wicked women.
They are both medical doctors relocating to the UK on work visa, they’ve been dating since 200 level. Both of them are corporate comedians so don’t bother yourself about what she said.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by advanceDNA: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Apexmoh:

Its irritating....but Sex is how many women are wired to show love......they feel thats all they need to give even though they could go the extra mile to offer more......only very few go the extra mile to get you something from.time to time as you did for them....

When i told my ex im not feeling the relationship anymore ..she said "after all i've dome for you"
I just enter pms mode....like really?? What did u do? She couldnt name a thing.. Even she visit i have to pay times 3 of the money uber charged

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Boogyman557: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2022

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Must every rubbish be taken to the media?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Zubbyy(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its irritating....but Sex is how many women are wired to show love......they feel thats all they need to give......only very few go the extra mile to get you something from.time to time as you did for them....

When i told my ex im not feeling the relationship anymore ..she said "after all i've dome for you"
I just enter pms mode....like really?? What did u do? She couldnt name a thing.. Even she visit i have to pay times 3 of the money uber charged
she’s not a leech like your ex, she’s a medical Doctor. She secured a job in the UK, her husband also. You shouldn’t have an opinion on things you know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by kelspinall(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2022
i don comot, guys dey para here ooo lolz
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by advanceDNA: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Zubbyy:
she’s not a leech like your ex, she’s a medical Doctor. She secured a job in the UK, her husband also. You shouldn’t have an opinion on things you know nothing about.

Who called her a leech..?? What has being a doctor got to do with what she said in reaponse to her man's kindness??..
My ex also lives and works as nurse in glasgow so stop saying what you dont know nothing about..... my comment was about women seeing sex as their ultimate gift....if you cant understand context in a statement please fvck the hell off

1 Like

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Zubbyy(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Who called her a leech..?? What has being a doctor got to do with what she said in reaponse to her man's kindness??..
My ex also lives and works as nurse in glasgow so stop saying what you dont know nothing about..... my comment was about women seeing sex as their ultimate gift....if you cant understand context in a statement please fvck the hell off
don’t take your spoilt dish to people’s party when you are not invited, don’t allow the “dangers of a single story” cripple your reasoning. I pray you meet someone that will have more than just her kpekus to offer you.✌�

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by advanceDNA: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Zubbyy:
don’t take your spoilt dish to people’s party when you are not invited, don’t allow the “dangers of a single story” cripple your reasoning. I pray you meet someone that will have more than just her kpekus to offer you.✌�

Lol.....Not invited...?? Keep your show off public spaces if your dont want people to look or have an angle to it........

and also... keep your prayers to yourself and others like you who think life is fairy tales and a bed of roses....i dont need it...
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by davillian(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2022
What else can she do?
Than to give him toto....
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Sucre6: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Y'all think this is sweet and nice, but I think otherwise, the groom have no idea what he has gotten himself Into, from the expression and demeanor, you will know she married the simp for his money.

I have exhausted my pity for simps, so ain't got no pity left sad
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by temp2020: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Thats all she have to give.
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by temp2020: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Sucre6:
Y'all think this is sweet and nice, but I think otherwise, the groom have no idea what he has gotten himself Into, from the expression and demeanor, you will know she married the simp for his money.

I have exhausted my pity for simps, so I am got no pity left sad
thank u u self see am. She had nothing else to offer apart from sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by temp2020: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its irritating....but Sex is how many women are wired to show love......they feel thats all they need to give......only very few go the extra mile to get you something from.time to time as you did for them....

lol when my ex told me it wasn't working any more my heart shattered like apc doing Nigeria, but then i tot of it.

This is a good thing, she doesn't give non assist apart from sex, so why i dey stress

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by temp2020: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Zubbyy:
that uk soo when dey dey go nah there u go see d real woman come out.
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by BigDawsNet: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Hustle oh

If you really want that genuine Love and caring...

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by dhiqson(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Apexmoh:

My bloodaaaaaa
Pathetic to say the least!!
So without visa abroad, you won't ride my life away?
Bro, men dey suffer oh i swear my guy
I look at the ladies wey i dey with
I thank my God for not making me an irredeemable simp

The guy sef dey laugh grin
Men are truly suffering
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Apexmoh: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2022
dhiqson:

My bloodaaaaaa Pathetic to say the least!! So without visa abroad, you won't ride my life away? Bro, men dey suffer oh i swear my guy I look at the ladies wey i dey with I thank my God for not making me an irredeemable simp

The guy sef dey laugh grin Men are truly suffering
Aswear!
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Apexmoh: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol.
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by TONYE001(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2022
I've read all comments on this page, and I'm rather sad at the reasoning of many of the posters.

The fact that she promised her husband a juicy night does not imply that they weren't having great sex before now. Neither does it imply that sex is all she has to offer.

Because some of you guys have decided to hate women, it now seems that there's absolutely nothing a woman would do to satisfy you. But, why satisfy you sef when you aren't the husband?

You guys know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this couple before now. You just run to conclusions like Mr. Bolt.

There's nothing wrong for a husband to have a session of passionate sex after being gifted something by his wife. Why should it be wrong if the wife does same?

Sex is a common language in marriages. Offering to have good sex does not imply that's all a spouse has to offer. Of course, no, you guys won't know this one.

Even after being told they are both medical doctors, una no want gree. As doctors, they both can be pretty much independent of each other. You know this?

I blame them for bringing their stuff to the public sha.

Let me tell you guys this last one. Most of you "red pillars," or whatever you choose to call yourselves, will have different opinions in the next couple of years. I assure you this. There's no need arguing with you...your growth process will fix you.

Watch and see.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by September19: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2022
And then she proceeds to lie like a piece of wood while he does all the work.
Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by swarley75(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2022
TONYE001:
I've read all comments on this page, and I'm rather sad at the reasoning of many of the posters.

The fact that she promised her husband a juicy night does not imply that there weren't having great sex before now. Neither does it imply that sex is all she has to offer.

Because some of you guys have decided to hate women, it now seems that there's absolutely nothing a woman would do to satisfy you. But, why satisfy you sef when you aren't the husband?

You guys know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this couple before now. You just run to conclusions like Mr. Bolt.

There's nothing wrong for a husband to have a session of passionate sex after being gifted something by his wife. Why should it be wrong if the wife does same?

Sex is a common language in marriages. Offering to have good sex does not imply that's all a spouse has to offer. Of course, no, you guys won't know this one.

Even after being told they are both medical doctors, una no want gree. As doctors, they both can be pretty much independent of each other. You know this?

I blame them for bringing their stuff to the public sha.

Let me tell you guys this last one. Most of you "red pillars," or whatever you choose to call yourselves, will have different opinions in the next couple of years. I assure you this. There's no need arguing with you...your growth process will fix you.

Watch and see.
No worry hand go soon touch you, one thing I like about women is that they know how to deal ruthlessly with mumu like you. it doesn't matter if you are married or in a relationship.

This thread reminds me of my former neighbour whose new wife denied him sex constantly because she asked the guy to open a saloon shop for her that she is tired of sitting at home and not doing anything, this marriage was just 1yr and few months oh. How did we find out, it was becos the wife denied the husband sex as per usual thing and guy man no fit endure am again, he had to chase the girl out in the middle of the night oh which resulted in big argument and fight thereby waking us the neighbours. Guy man had to look for money by all means to settle the wife and opened a mini saloon shop for her so he can have access to her womanliness. And they are legally married oh even did elaborate wedding sef.

Yes Women do see sex as a reward be it relationship or marriage

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by Illegal1(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
the boss man himslf...i salama to ur goverment...
boss...dis ur new graphics goes well ooh..

1 Like

Re: I’ll Finish You Tonight” – Bride Tells Groom After He Gifted Her Travel Visa On by EmiLoKanMyAss: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2022
I dislike relationships wey be say Na FvCk be the ONLY reward wey d opposite sex dey bring cum table..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? / Do You Practice What You Preach Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.