Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? (2980 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Hardunmhi: 1:01am On Jan 15
I don’t understand why women marry who they don’t love, so many of them.
I married a girl out of my foolishness lol , I was thinking money could save her, I snatched her from her boyfriend, after we had a kid the relationship got sour and we divorced, I don’t need advise or opinion on it OPs.
A girl who left me when we were younger to go marry a soldier who I know clearly that she didn’t love has been phucking me again for some months now lol, tho she has divorced, now she thought I would love her like before lol, she wan use love and gift kill me
A girl who loved me dearly but I refused to break her virginity when we were in school so I left her, now she is married to another man and last month she gave birth to her second kid, she has been telling me since when she got married that she does not really love the guy and till now she loves talking to me and most times she accuses me of going too far from her, I no Dey near person wife abeg lol

Why exactly women they do like this Ehn , marry who you love nah lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by PoliteActivist: 1:06am On Jan 15
*Politeness*
Because we are wise. Because women don't "love" like that. Because most times who we "love" is not ready or is not suitable in other ways. Because we know there is 95% chance we'd marry the wrong person no matter what (see below).
Women know marriage is about raising a family and social standing. We know "love" quickly fades.
BUT we don't marry who we can't stand either!

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by ednut1(m): 2:24am On Jan 15
Hardunmhi:
I don’t understand why women marry who they don’t love, so many of them.
I married a girl out of my foolishness lol , I was thinking money could save her, I snatched her from her boyfriend, after we had a kid the relationship got sour and we divorced, I don’t need advise or opinion on it OPs.
A girl who left me when we were younger to go marry a soldier who I know clearly that she didn’t love has been phucking me again for some months now lol, tho she has divorced, now she thought I would love her like before lol, she wan use love and gift kill me
A girl who loved me dearly but I refused to break her virginity when we were in school so I left her, now she is married to another man and last month she gave birth to her second kid, she has been telling me since when she got married that she does not really love the guy and till now she loves talking to me and most times she accuses me of going too far from her, I no Dey near person wife abeg lol

Why exactly women they do like this Ehn , marry who you love nah lol
love has never been a basis for marriage until in the last 50 to 70 years. In many cultures people never dated or even spoke before the family accepted marriage proposal from another family.

In many cases the person they love is not ready to marry or is poor. They go for the available man with money to marry shikena.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by luminouz(m): 2:25am On Jan 15
Because they are women!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by bassdow: 3:00am On Jan 15
y

1 Like

[quote author=bassdow post=127946838][/quote]
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by buharibanjo(m): 3:01am On Jan 15
Who they love are always poor (affection, attention givers)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by bassdow: 3:03am On Jan 15
buharibanjo:
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Kipaji: 3:19am On Jan 15
Because life doesn't always play out the way we truly want, and that love is not the only parameter to consider when marrying.

Same goes for men.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by coputa(m): 3:57am On Jan 15
IN LIFE YOU DON'T MARRY WHO YOU LOVE RATHER YOU LOVE WHO YOU MARRY

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by PoliteActivist: 5:40am On Jan 15
coputa:
IN LIFE YOU DON'T MARRY WHO YOU LOVE RATHER YOU LOVE WHO YOU MARRY

*Politeness*
You can also hate who you marry, just don't shoot them!
Also, you may marry who you love, but later find yourself hating them more than anything in the world!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Rokiat(f): 6:03am On Jan 15
Love is nothing but a strong infatuation that fade over time.

You grow in love you don’t fall in love.

Lifestyle over love smart women knows this, small girls don’t, but every woman was a pickmeisha once upon a time but you learn with time.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:17am On Jan 15
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
Because we are wise. Because women don't "love" like that. Because most times who we "love" is not ready or is not suitable in other ways. Because we know there is 95% chance we'd marry the wrong person no matter what (see below).
Women know marriage is about raising a family and social standing. We know "love" quickly fades.
BUT we don't marry who we can't stand either!

This is why divorce rates initiated by women is 3 times that initiated by men.

If that's the wise decision, women won't be quiting a wise decision they initiated, don't you think so?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by duduade: 6:55am On Jan 15
So why are you coming here to boast about frolicking with your type of women (obviously they are corrupt, lack loyalty and are even dirty minded). You are also encouraging them. Continue to enable them o

These your type no be for here

Una no wey Una dey jam incase

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Autobot05: 7:00am On Jan 15
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
BUT we don't marry who we can't stand either

Story
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by PoliteActivist: 7:01am On Jan 15
Autobot05:

Story

*Politeness*
grin For the most part. 99% of us
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Jan 15
Women don't love men

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by EreluRoz: 8:11am On Jan 15
Tallesty1:
Women don't love men
What do women love?
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Hardunmhi: 8:45am On Jan 15
Tallesty1:
Women don't love men

Women love men bro, if woman love you self she fit kill you e no mean say she no love you, it’s either she phuck u for money or love bro
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Hardunmhi: 8:46am On Jan 15
duduade:
So why are you coming here to boast about frolicking with your type of women (obviously they lack corrupt, loyalty and even dirty minded). You are also encouraging them.

These your type no be for here

Una no wey Una dey jam incase

Lol, you go just kill yourself, only you no sabi good English and you still wan talk grammar lol
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by duduade: 8:50am On Jan 15
Hardunmhi:

Lol, you go just kill yourself, only you no sabi good English and you still wan talk grammar lol

I see say I made mistakes but I don pass my message across

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Hardunmhi: 8:52am On Jan 15
buharibanjo:

Grow up sir, women don’t love poor men, if you think they love you nah lie nah your gbola dem Dey use
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On Jan 15
Hardunmhi:

Women love men bro, if woman love you self she fit kill you e no mean say she no love you, it’s either she phuck u for money or love bro
Your woman doesn't love you, bro, because she can't. Women can't love a man for who he is. If she is with you, it is either because of what she is getting from you or hopes to get from you, but it is not their fault; they are created that way for a reason. Every female needs a better male to increase the survival chance of their offspring. That's all.

A woman's loyalty is to her feelings, not your love or sacrifices. That's why when they are done with you, not your love, your sacrifices, or 65 Jehovah Witnesses can convince them to stay. They will rationalize everything you have done for them. You love me, but he loves me more. You sent me to school, but it is because you want an educated wife, blah blah blah.

Also, women do not understand equilibrium. Ordinarily, when you slap a man, you expect a slap or a punch in return, right? Hurt a woman, and she will kill your pet, ruin your life, burn your house, and go to your village to kill two Anglican priests and one Catholic altar boy.

Women love themselves and their kids, so the only time you, as a man, get to enjoy a woman's love is from your mom and your daughter.

In a man's head are his business, his siblings, etc., and in his heart are his wife and kids. But in a woman's head is her husband, while the heart is the place for her finances, siblings, children...

You are expendable, chief.

Know this, and you will never suffer a heartbreak from a woman in your life.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Jan 15
EreluRoz:
What do women love?
Themselves, family, kids, money etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by EreluRoz: 9:22am On Jan 15
Tallesty1:
Themselves, family, kids, money etc
cheesy so no woman has ever loved you for any other reasons aside these ones you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:29am On Jan 15
EreluRoz:
cheesy so no woman has ever loved you for any other reasons aside these ones you mentioned?
Do I need their love? No, I am okay with respect

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Jman06(m): 9:29am On Jan 15
I will never allow my daughter (s) to marry for "love" because that is usually the genesis of the marital problems most women have.

Instead, I'll encourage her to marry for REASONS

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:48am On Jan 15
Na why e just good to born pikin and have a babymama,than putting woman for house all in the name of marriage ,she go con dey expect faithfulness ,when she no even know how you hustle to make money.i no get capacity to love any woman 100 percent.Na my pikin I keep all my love for as e be so. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by saxahe33: 9:48am On Jan 15
Cause their love of life is not ready
Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by havilla(f): 9:58am On Jan 15
Tallesty1:
Your woman doesn't love you, bro, because she can't. Women can't love a man for who he is. If she is with you, it is either because of what she is getting from you or hopes to get from you, but it is not their fault; they are created that way for a reason. Every female needs a better male to increase the survival chance of their offspring. That's all.

A woman's loyalty is to her feelings, not your love or sacrifices. That's why when they are done with you, not your love, your sacrifices, or 65 Jehovah Witnesses can convince them to stay. They will rationalize everything you have done for them. You love me, but he loves me more. You sent me to school, but it is because you want an educated wife, blah blah blah.

Also, women do not understand equilibrium. Ordinarily, when you slap a man, you expect a slap or a punch in return, right? Hurt a woman, and she will kill your pet, ruin your life, burn your house, and go to your village to kill two Anglican priests and one Catholic altar boy.

Women love themselves and their kids, so the only time you, as a man, get to enjoy a woman's love is from your mom and your daughter.

In a man's head are his business, his siblings, etc., and in his heart are his wife and kids. But in a woman's head is her husband, while the heart is the place for her finances, siblings, children...

You are expendable, chief.

Know this, and you will never suffer a heartbreak from a woman in your life.
you know nothing about women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? by fineboynl(m): 10:10am On Jan 15
Love fades. It even common with men than women. Many men loose interest just after their first child. That why married men cheat all the time. There is only one thing holding most married men to their wife which is their kids. That’s why some women chat with their ex because the vibe and love has fade. And they are just coexisting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kissing Fun Facts: / How To Get A Girl In 7 Days / What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Said This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.