Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date (2270 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 14, 2011
I have an arab friend who is saudi and he wants a nigerian girl as a date who could possibly end up as his third wife if she"s nice and romantic.He"s very rich and works in one of these big multi million dollar oil companies in saudi arabia.he"s currently having a vacaction in the uk and he wants an african girl and prefarably a nigerian girl as a date.Such a girl must be very light skinned with a figure 8 and she must not be too fat.she also must have a good command of the english language.if u are interested u can contact me and i assure u that you wont be disappointed grin
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by pleep(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2011
o.k. . . ur not funny.
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by 9jafetish(f): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2011
lefulefu:

I have an arab friend who is saudi and he wants a nigerian girl as a date who could possibly end up as his third wife if she"s nice and romantic.He"s very rich and works in one of these big multi million dollar oil companies in saudi arabia.he"s currently having a vacaction in the uk and he wants an african girl and prefarably a nigerian girl as a date.Such a girl must be very light skinned with a figure 8 and she must not be too fat.she also must have a good command of the english language.if u are interested u can contact me and i assure u that you wont be disappointed grin

A arab man will NEVER marry a black person no matter how light.

he just wants a slave, i think it`s forbidden to marry a black in saudi arabia, she will probably be a cucubine
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by tpia5: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2011
lefulefu is shipping girls to saudi.

or niger rep.
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2011
9jafetish:

A arab man will NEVER marry a black person no matter how light.

he just wants a slave, i think it`s forbidden to marry a black in saudi arabia, she will probably be a cucubine
so u mean to tell me say those lagos girls wey they chase lebanese men all about the place be slaves? grin
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 14, 2011
tpia@:

lefulefu is shipping girls to saudi.

or niger rep.
tpia imagine the number of blackberries u can get frm this arab guy if u accept his proposal grin grin
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by 9jafetish(f): 6:03am On Aug 14, 2011
lefulefu:

so u mean to tell me say those lagos girls wey they chase lebanese men all about the place be slaves? grin

yes black men there are slaves too, they are castrated ,while the arabs rape their wives.
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by 9jafetish(f): 6:08am On Aug 14, 2011
hmmmm a black man working for an Arab.

lefulefu is screaming boko haram.

this is why i don`t really trust nigerian men especially muslim, they will trick their own kind for money
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2011
***PASSING***
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Odunnu: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2011
How big is his Koboko, I hear they have tiny kobokos and cant even make maximal use of it.
I fit his dream date but I need a picture of his thing before I make contact. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by deniyor: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2011
Your sister will be perfect.
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Mynd44: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2011
Odunnu:

How big is his Koboko, I hear they have tiny kobokos and cant even make maximal use of it.
I fit his dream date but I need a picture of his thing before I make contact. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are looking for trouble because calling their Koboko small is one of the things they hate most. But I also heard it is truly small
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by MMM2(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
op
am interested but am not from 9ja angry
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by ksam(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2011
M M M:

op
am interested but am not from 9ja angry
then log out.
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
Odunnu:

make u ask mrs chima she don at least confess with her own mouth for another thread that arab men get very big koboko grin and talking about koboko we all know say u naija girls really no mind if a bobo koboko small as long as the guy get enough pepper(money) that will be enough for a naija girl grin
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Goldieluks: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
with their uncircumcised kinny,hisssss.
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

You are looking for trouble because calling their Koboko small is one of the things they hate most. But I also heard it is truly small
but naija girls are really crazy about arab men grin
it must be the oil money sha grin
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by MMM2(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
ksam:

then log out.

fu-ck bro wink

am not ga-y angry
Re: An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
Source please^

(1) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Wait. / See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! / Ten Lies Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.