Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2022 (89 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 26/09/2017 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 26TH 2022

THEME: HE CAN REVERSE THE IRREVERSIBLE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2022
PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:

(Monday September 26, 2022)

HE CAN REVERSE THE IRREVERSIBLE

Prayer Points:

1. Thank You Father, for the salvation of soul.

2. Thank You Father, for You are the God of all flesh and there is nothing too difficult for You to do.

3.I worship you for You can reverse the irreversible.

4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5. Father, by Your mercy let every good thing that is dead in my life receive life now in Jesus name.

6. Father, restore every lost opportunity and blessing back to me in Jesus name.

7. Father, in Your power reverse every irreversible in life, career, marriage, job, business and destiny in Jesus name.

8. Father, reverse now everything that needs to be reverse for me to reach my goal in life in Jesus name.

9. Cry to God at opportunity that you have lost. Tell Him, "Lord please reverse the irreversible for my sake." Go ahead and cry to Him.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry and home forever, in Jesus' name.

11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13 .Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6).

14. In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16).

15. Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Meditate - Percolate (4) / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 38. / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 39.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.