Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife (620 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by Classickj(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2022
A Nigerian lady, Ada Uzoigwe Mbajekwe has narrated how a nanny's 18-year-old daughter became the second wife of the 'boss of house'
after he impregnated her.

Ada, who disclosed this on Saturday September 24, while commenting on a post about Yul Edochie and his wives, said the
nanny planted her daughter in the house to seduce and sleep with her boss.

She said the plan worked as the nanny's daughter got
pregnant and later married the man

I fear who know fear this gender cheesy wink

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/internet-story-nanny-working-in-lekki-sends-her-18-year-old-daughter-to-seduce-madams-husband-she-got-pregnant-and-became-his-second-wife.html

Re: How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by Natbrowny: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2022
Ghen Ghen
Re: How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by Doorlarss(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Legend 100%
Re: How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by Virginbeauty: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
I blame the foolish man in this case,he has a wife yet his eyes are still outside.
Re: How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by Aboks(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
No protection mumu man na so em go infect the with disease
Re: How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by Classickj(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Aboks:
No protection mumu man na so em go infect the with disease
After he go say na wife infect am
Re: How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by Classickj(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
I blame the foolish man in this case,he has a wife yet his eyes are still outside.
Such is life cry
Re: How Daughter Of A Nanny( House Help ) Became Second (2nd) Wife by okoroemeka(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Virginbeauty:
he wanted to marry a second wife,he was not pressured to marry her because of the pregnancy,these up coming girls have taken the art of sex to a new dimension,the poor sex starved man must have been given a series of exotic mind bending sex that his wife could not even think about in their years of marriage,

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Nearly Land In Trouble For Trying To Scam American Cop’s Wife (watch) / Naija Man Claps Back At South African - Keep Your Pum Pum / Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.