Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje (46907 Views)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by OXYZ: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
D
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Bryan88(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

and God bless both of you for supporting tinubu
u wish...Tinubu can never be God’s blessing to Nigeria...God will never be that wicked to give a con3 that dey hav killed already to some1 like Tinubu to finish am kpata kpata...Tufiakwa!!!...Chukwu aju.

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by amdoyin82(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

and God bless both of you for supporting tinubu
and God bless you for blessing the two of them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

Nobody can impose citizens of online country on Nigerians. grin
nigerians are not stupid to bring back apc into power
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Morphinne: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
michlins:
Before now,we knew he wasn't in the race.

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.
Good morning and welcome to the reality grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Dshocker(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Salewa97:

Peter Obi is a criminal and a pretender.

He is in the room with all the other failed leaders while trying to prove a saint.

Don’t waste your vote on him.

Who killed Funsho Williams?

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by PoliteActivist: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

He is in the room with all the other failed leaders while trying to prove a saint.

Okay, let's compare:

Here's what someone said about the corrupt, sick, old man:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

And here's what someone said about PO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEio2AqsKU

Also, produce screenshots to match the following:

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by OmoOshodi(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2022
They always unite to destroy the lives of. the poor youths

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by porthouse7(f): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2022
TollMind:
Tilumbu and his dûmb skull supporters, always going backwards when everyone is striving to move forward grin
supporting obi is moving backward 10 times

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Morphinne: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

Exactly the point we’re making. I personally have no problem having an Igbo man as the president of this country but why Peter Obi?
The sudden spread of this herds mentality fever among some uncultured youths have made it even more abhorrent because this guy, Peter Obi is just not worth the hype. Dude has nothing up his sleeve to turn this dying country around. Should Peter Obituary be voted in as this country’s president? Yes, for the sake of fairness and inclusion but is he really worth the hype? The answer is an emphatic no because he’s just yet another crook and it got messier when this said crook decided to play mr Integrity (Buhari part 2) on people who are a million times wiser than he thinks he is. During the Buhari’s revolution of 2015, Buhari was, to some extent, worth the hype because not a lot of scandals could be directly traced to him unlike the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and this Lai Mohammed’s distant cousin. If igbos were being diplomatic, they ought to have resorted to begging and convincing us to vote their candidate on compassionate ground and for the sake of equity and political inclusion of their region but they all decided to be miserable by verbally abusing anyone who dared to have a dissenting viewpoint. People who have spent their whole lives calling others animals and Fulani slaves are now begging (and threatening at the same time) these said slaves and animals to vote for their kinsman so he can rule the zoo Kingdom they’ve always been lambasting since Jesus was a corporalgrin
Na time go tell. Nobody is stopping anybody from contesting, let every candidate go to the polling booths and test his popularity come 2023 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

They are scared of Peter Obi bt nobody will vote the DOA muslim/muslim ticket.

That remains a fact. grin

wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Kano State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Tinubu is desperate bt it won't work. grin
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by stanluiz(m): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Pete obi Dodge a bullet. I know Kwakwanso was never a serious contender. That why LP and NNPP alliance couldn't work.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Omenlon: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2022
jaxxy:

They are scared of Peter Obi bt nobody will vote the DOA muslim/muslim ticket.

That remains a fact. grin

Tinubu is desperate bt it won't work. grin
if Peter Obi win one State each from four geopolitical zones out of six, they should just crown him the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by onomeabuja: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1574479084687704083
Just now now the youths in some region has started praising GANDULAR d $ MAN....
just now now he is d messiah to lead some people from a particular region.....
Some region don't deserve pity on d security situation.
As for me, if kwankwanso like he should draw BUHARI abi IBB abi TINUBU on his for-head inscripted with APC logo on it, TINUBU & ALL THOSE THAT BROUGHT CALAMITY TO THIS COUNTRY WILL FALL come 2023..
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Omenlon:
if Peter Obi win one State each from four geopolitical zones out of six, they should just crown him the president.

He will win more than that don't worry urself.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Hardebaryor(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2022
I feel like somebody should just ask for my account number and dash me 1 million naira
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Chopcy29: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

This all you got

You dey mumu!
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Kingspin(m): 1:08am On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

Nobody can impose citizens of online countries on Nigerians. grin
We try that online in 2015, today we are the poorest people on earth.
Remove sentiment, every candidate looks sound except for Tinubu
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Harryj12: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2022
boladale123:

You write up shows that you don't know how revenue is been shared in Nigeria.
For the record,Lagos get more than 40billion per months,aside the internally generated revenue wch is more than 40billion.
So how does these monies correspond to your so called development?
Development is not by governor ,it's by Federal government impact.
Any attae that has net developed haf no federal impact from time.
Lagos is the capital of Nigeria even before independent,and if you truly stay there you will agree that Lagos development revolves around the epicenter of the state .
Answer these:
1* is iponri developed till date?
2* is egbeda developed?
3*mention the development in mushin?
4* what do they do with the revenue accrue from lawma,and why are they financing still lawma after 20yrs?

haba be like all this obi people una sence nor dea work, 1 state 40 billion a month, how much the rest go cum share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Karlosorji(m): 1:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

The criminal and pretender is who majority of sensible Nigerians will vote for. You guys are just wasting your time. You don't know what is coming
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by goaldynman(m): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

These criminal urchins will just say any rubbish and nairaland dubious mods will just allocate dubious likes to them!

Who has noticed how their fake likes always starts from 200?!

Clowns!

Nairaland have been sold to dogs & criminals!!

For instance the Tinubu urchin just wrote "bjg" , that's all and they allocated 196 likes to him!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by amaridigital(m): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them

Same Pandora that was the PDP vice presidential candidate less than 4 years ago? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Salewa97: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2022
goaldynman:

These criminal urchins will just say any rubbish and nairaland dubious mods will just allocate dubious likes to them!

Who has noticed how their fake likes always starts from 200?!

Clowns�!!

Maitland have been sold to dogs & criminals!!

You will cry she cry and wail and gnash teeth.

Obi supporters are angry at my likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Bar1941(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them

Assuming truly Obi couldn't play the highlighted, in terms of development (human and infrastructural), inclusiveness, efficiency and effectiveness in the States both presided over, can 2 Obis ever match-up with success recorded by BAT?

You guys are just fond of promoting mediocres, even in Anambra, you can't compare achievements under Obiano to that of that SSCE holder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Ajibocode1: 2:36am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

Peter will win
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by zomby(m): 2:51am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

Leading a country like Nigeria requires, intelligence, experience, common sense and skills/ ability to respect and work with all people by getting everyone involved at all levels.
I honestly do not believe that Peter Obi has what it takes at this time or in future.

Leadership is a very serious business… Nigeria and Nigerians deserve a break, for this reason my vote goes to a man that is more qualified in all areas, the most hardworking man in Nigeria, a man with a LION heart; first to show up at work and the last to leave…the one and only JAGABAN of Nigeria.

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( the ashiwaju of all Nigerians)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by zomby(m): 2:59am On Sep 27, 2022
HOW PETER OBI COULD WIN LAGOS STATE grin grin grin
What a bunch of clowns.

I don’t understand how folks can be this gullible…
There is a reason why more than half of the same folks that voted for Peter Obi as Anambra state governor escaped to Lagos selling Gala in the traffic today. In fact, Peter Obi too lives in Lagos.

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( the ashiwaju of all Nigerians)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by lewis33(m): 3:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Clue: Look at the wall. See the New Kano
Emir's photo.

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Is this a recent picture? Any credible link to show that the picture was taken today?

Yes! I trust you can read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by onyibest2k(m): 3:06am On Sep 27, 2022
AGBADO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

Nobody can impose citizens of online country on Nigerians. grin
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by andycom(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

The way you lots play politics with tribalism and weird emotions alarming.

If they should ask you to provide evidence of Peter obi being a criminal now, you don't have any. But yet you're roaming nairaland spitting rubbish at him.

Clowns are far better than you tribalistic lots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.