Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje (46903 Views)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
Fake news!! Fake news!! This is not reported by any new media
Are you a Learner?... Not every meeting is reported in media.

Even when some news media report some of you folks will still claim it's fake.. so rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by yahmohy27: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2022
oyin44:

and God bless both of you for supporting tinubu
Yeah that's the spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by yahmohy27: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:
Before now,we knew he wasn't in the race.

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them
Your opinion.....qbeg go si don
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by yahmohy27: 6:16am On Sep 27, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Old picture, Tinubu zombies should come up with convincing propaganda.
Forget about picture go with the message rather....they met last night thats all

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by heysquare(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

Nobody can impose citizens of online country on Nigerians. grin
The country they tagged as "Zoo"

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them
I like your comment because you stated the character facts of Peter Obi. But my dear, by the special grace of the Almighty God, he will win for his calling is Divine. Our votes will not be in vain in Jesus name AMEN.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by luizpippo(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2022
BabaO2:

Peter obi is the only tribal bigot out of all the contestants, because of the presidential election, he's acting. There are better options in sowore, almustapha and kola abiola if yourself not a tribal bigot

Al-Mustapha?

No wonder Buhari was declared mai gaskiya
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by FuckOsuPigs: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
So Ganduje meeting Kwankwaso indicates he will step down for Tinubu? Lol. The last time I checked, Atiku now controls Kano.

But if this gives you guys the orgasm you need, it's okay. At least you need some recovery after Abuja mega rally shock.

Yeah, it's easy for you to say that...Atiku once controlled all SE states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by luizpippo(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Lol. That's your opinion.

I'm ibibio and i was born and raised in lagos.
When jagaban was govt of Lagos, i was still a kid.
Lagos is far better than any state in Nigeria when it comes to progress. It only takes a man of vision to preside over Lagos affairs. Have you wondered why other states ain't blessed with good leaders like Lagos State.

You all complain that Tinubu is bad and stuffs like that. Yet your good governors can't do positive things in your various state.

I don't vote base on tribe. My mom is from imo State and my dad fr Akwa ibom. But i love Lagos.

I've been to diffrents Nigerian states but nothing to right about, especially the eastern part of Nigeria.

Tinubu is the devil i know. Peter obi will be a calamity, just like how he handled Anambra state. Even hos predecessors don't have respect for him. He wasn't a good man. I rest my case

Aiwa ibom / Imo ABOKI KALIFA born and bred in Lagos.

Comparing a former federal capital to a state that is not up to half its age.

A state that only stopped being the federal capital less than 9 years before the Tinubu became governor, i bet you don't know the advantage that confers on Lagos, neither do you know the advantage the International airport and seaport confers on it.

I won't be shocked if you counter the above line by asking why the East can't build their own international airports and seaports. cheesy grin
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by newnigerdelta1: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

Listen carefully,we nor need your vote... jealousy
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by newnigerdelta1: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Is this a recent picture? Any credible link to show that the picture was taken today?

Heart dey cut you,if na obi will u seek for Link....

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by drlateef: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

Peter Obi is a liar. He tells lies that he has no money, then forgets what he said and started boasting that he is richer than Joe Biden. If you are billionaire in dollars, why can’t you spend to help yourself to win, that’s if you believe in the mission of ruling NIGERIA? This man is a scammer. Many of you will soon realise you have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by DeleTaller: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:
you are fighting a very terrible system with lots of stupid people

If you believe strongly in your movement...you won't lose hope.... Buhari was once in Obi's situation...... His movement and calling Tinubu over to strategise with and for him gave him victory... Obi lack it from the beginning....so i don't expect much from him now....

and for his followers... gra gra no dey win election...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by fyneguy: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2022
boladale123:

You write up shows that you don't know how revenue is been shared in Nigeria.
For the record,Lagos get more than 40billion per months,aside the internally generated revenue wch is more than 40billion.
So how does these monies correspond to your so called development?
Development is not by governor ,it's by Federal government impact.
Any attae that has net developed haf no federal impact from time.
Lagos is the capital of Nigeria even before independent,and if you truly stay there you will agree that Lagos development revolves around the epicenter of the state .
Answer these:
1* is iponri developed till date?
2* is egbeda developed?
3*mention the development in mushin?
4* what do they do with the revenue accrue from lawma,and why are they financing still lawma after 20yrs?

Lol in your warped conspiracy, you didn't factor in Lagos population in your comparison with other states. Olodo
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by buhariguy(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
So Ganduje meeting Kwankwaso indicates he will step down for Tinubu? Lol. The last time I checked, Atiku now controls Kano.

But if this gives you guys the orgasm you need, it's okay. At least you need some recovery after Abuja mega rally shock.
Abuja mega rally that was not up to 1000 people.
Everybody in fct reach 2m in population?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Kingstanding: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

. Eating your voters card is not going to be a good option because you might need it in bank or somewhere else as a mean of identification. The best option for you is to relocate to Iraq when Tinubu eventually won the election by February.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by alizma: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Kwakwanso has been in APC long time ago. He didn't leave APC in 2018, he was just in PDP as a mole. The question I asked some friends in 2019 was why kwakwanso of all people seems cool with Buhari's victory? If you recall, as many people were talking about server this and that, no one heard of kwakwanso's voice yet he was a key member of the party.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by luizpippo(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Morphinne:

Exactly the point we’re making. I personally have no problem having an Igbo man as the president of this country but why Peter Obi?
The sudden spread of this herds mentality fever among some uncultured youths have made it even more abhorrent because this guy, Peter Obi is just not worth the hype. Dude has nothing up his sleeve to turn this dying country around. Should Peter Obituary be voted in as this country’s president? Yes, for the sake of fairness and inclusion but he is really worth the hype? The answer is an emphatic no because he’s just yet another crook and it got messier when this said crook decided to play mr Integrity (Buhari part 2) on people who are a million times wiser than he thinks he is. During the Buhari’s revolution of 2015, Buhari was, to some extent, worth the hype because not a lot of scandals could be directly traced to him unlike the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and this Lai Mohammed’s distant cousin. If igbos were being diplomatic, they ought to have resorted to begging and convincing us to vote their candidate on compassionate ground and for the sake of equity and political inclusion of their region but they all decided to miserable by verbally abusing anyone who dared to have a dissenting viewpoint. People who have spent their whole lives calling others animals and Fulani slaves are now begging (and threatening at the same time) these said slaves and animals to vote for their kinsman so he can rule the zoo Kingdom they’ve always been lambasting since Jesus was a corporalgrin
Na time go tell. Nobody is stopping anybody from contesting, let every candidate go to the polling booths and test his popularity come 2023 grin
Begging you to vote for Obi because he is an Igbo man?

That begging should be reserved for anything coming from APC.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by sirtipaiga(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Do you have any other thing to say?
Salewa97:

Peter Obi is a criminal and a pretender.

He is in the room with all the other failed leaders while trying to prove a saint.

Don’t waste your vote on him.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Pio44: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

Peter Obi is a criminal and a pretender.

He is in the room with all the other failed leaders while trying to prove a saint.

Don’t waste your vote on him.
then who are we going to vote fool?
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Freshman1100: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Your mumuism no get duplicate. How is Atiku controlling Kano? How?
SpecialAdviser:

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by zomby(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2022
sirtipaiga:
Do you have any other thing to say?

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the IPOB.

Don’t waste your vote on hopeless scammers, cast your vote for the most hardworking man in Nigeria, THE JAGABAN OF NIGERIA.
He is a reliable performer, his record speaks for itself…He will rescue this country, restore our incredible status and put us back on the map.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by zionstaar75: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2022
broadman20:

Well for your opinion you don't understand Lagos. Lagos is a super State that already had structures as a federal government capital and it doesn't take a genius to be successful in Lagos Nigeria, even you can do what Tinubu did in Lagos unlike any other states where you must work hard to be successful.

I respect Peter Obi, Godswill Akpabio and many more than Tinubu because they took their state from nowhere and bring an uncommon transformation to it.

Example of what I'm saying is this:

Buba Marua was a military governor of Brono and for years nobody knew him but when he came to Lagos and served for few years he did wonders that most people here used to argue that he started the development that Tinubu is claiming today.

So my question is what happened to Buba Marua when he was the military governor of Brono state? Why did he came to Lagos and become a star?
can u also name all the people they raised?the biggest traits of great leaders is raising other leaders.no other person apart from Awolowo and tafawa balewa has raised men in the history of Nigeria like tunubu have
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by digital5: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Please don't take this OP serious you think kwankwaso will step down for anybody grin grin grin

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Difrent: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

You are the one choosing to Limit your choices .....there are 13 presidential aspirants to chose from for Goodness sake.
I recall voting for Gani Fawehinmi that year even though i know he wont win but i was happy voting for who I believe in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.