Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje (46905 Views)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Bigchristo: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

Nobody can impose citizens of online country on Nigerians. grin
You will still be the one to cry when government dealt with the country all these online citizens n country go better pass by then because your conscience will definitely judge, I see those who voted against former president Goodluck Jonathan in some news page confessing that they made wrong choice your case nor go different
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by faceland: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Kwankwo-peycho is fooling himself. May be he has started accepting reality knowing that campaigning would soon start (and everyone would see he doesn't really ha e supporters as a ex-governor).
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Cappoditutti: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2022
And you will eat your words when time reach �

michlins:
Before now,we knew he wasn't in the race.

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Difrent: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

Peter Obi is a criminal and a pretender.

He is in the room with all the other failed leaders while trying to prove a saint.

Don’t waste your vote on him.

The problem I have is PO supporters pretending that he is the man that will come and disband the establishment.....the same establishment class he belongs to....never. He can never be the messiah

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Joker play!

Politics is not noise!

Of Kwankwanso aligns with APC, their will be no need for election in 2023.

Tinubu will easily coast to victory!
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Ela06: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Lies quote author=wwwihy post=117038676]God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Kano State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Brimstone77: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

He is in the room with all the other failed leaders while trying to prove a saint.

According to Tinubu urchins propaganda!!

If they invite you now to tell people what make peter obi a criminal you will start yapping gibberish..

APC zombies!

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Nobleman80: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them
Obidient all the way. Pablo escobat will not smell aso rock with his arrogant wife and daughter. A vote to escobat is a vote for Tony kabaka, MC olomouc, Asari dokubo and auxiliary
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by ElijahOnyeka: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Don't worry sir. People like us have decided to waste out votes on him.
Salewa97:

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by bonnyhope: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Is this a recent picture? Any credible link to show that the picture was taken today?

I sincerely hope they can reach an agreement and work together in 2023. This would be the biggest 2023 alliance if they can pull it through.

Alliance not automatic win

Atiku will still conquer the north

Obi will win South

Tell me where will Tinubu win

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Cantonese: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Lol. That's your opinion.

I'm ibibio and i was born and raised in lagos.
When jagaban was govt of Lagos, i was still a kid.
Lagos is far better than any state in Nigeria when it comes to progress. It only takes a man of vision to preside over Lagos affairs. Have you wondered why other states ain't blessed with good leaders like Lagos State.

You all complain that Tinubu is bad and stuffs like that. Yet your good governors can't do positive things in your various state.

I don't vote base on tribe. My mom is from imo State and my dad fr Akwa ibom. But i love Lagos.

I've been to diffrents Nigerian states but nothing to right about, especially the eastern part of Nigeria.

Tinubu is the devil i know. Peter obi will be a calamity, just like how he handled Anambra state. Even hos predecessors don't have respect for him. He wasn't a good man. I rest my case

“ I'm ibibio and i was born and raised in lagos.
When jagaban was govt of Lagos, i was still a kid”. Then you know nothing. Ask questions.

Don’t talk about Obi. You know nothing. A lot of your likes were carried away with Buhari. Hearing of how he handled the nation and its people harshly in 1883 - 1985, caused a lot of you to blindly follow him. The rest as they say is history.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by NigeriaEngineer(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

If you claim peter obi is a criminal, what will you call the other two major candidates? that shows the kind of person you are ...mtchew
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by RenaissanceGuy: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2022
goaldynman:

These criminal urchins will just say any rubbish and nairaland dubious mods will just allocate dubious likes to them!

Who has noticed how their fake likes always starts from 200?!

Clowns!

Nairaland have been sold to dogs & criminals!!

For instance the Tinubu urchin just wrote "bjg" , that's all and they allocated 196 likes to him!!
gringrin It's not Nairaland mods. They're using autolike bots.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by atinga1: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2022
hopexter:

Ipob online terrorist spotted with his bittered animosity grin grin. Oga why don’t you support your Peter Obi with your full chest and stop imposing it on others with violence angry
Ode, he already said he supports Obi, but blah blah blah.
That's the trademark of agbado urchins.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by kcnwaigbo: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2022
pineed:

Are you a Learner?... Not every meeting is reported in media.

Even when some news media report some of you folks will still claim it's fake.. so rest
You must be a comedian
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

Tinubu is a big scammer wanted in US for fraud.

He can't be our President.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by broadman20: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2022
zionstaar75:
can u also name all the people they raised?the biggest traits of great leaders is raising other leaders.no other person apart from Awolowo and tafawa balewa has raised men in the history of Nigeria like tunubu have

I'm surprised you said you are from Akwa Ibom and you are talking like this, you have not seen any successful leadership trial in your state.

Obong Victor Attah, to Godswill Akpabio, Godswill Akpabio to Udom Emmanuel.

Victor Attah design the master plan,

Godswill Akpabio brought the uncommon transformation that even Fashola praised when he visited Akwa Ibom..

What about Udom Emmanuel industrial transformation?

The problem is that because we have media houses in Lagos and it seems that Lagos governors are performing more than others.

If you can be sincere to yourself if truly you are from Akwa Ibom, their is no way you can compare the infrastructure development in Akwa Ibom with that of Lagos for more than 20 years now.

Our people are more independent and will never allow any godfather to control any governor even if you brought them unlike Yorubas who are always ready to bow and serve their masters.

More states are really developing in infrastructure than Lagos my dear just travel and see.

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by hopexter(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
atinga1:

Ode, he already said he supports Obi, but blah blah blah.
That's the trademark of agbado urchins.

So you agree to be Pandora urchins? Mugu grin grin
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Morphinne: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2022
luizpippo:

Begging you to vote for Obi because he is an Igbo man?

That begging should be reserved for anything coming from APC.
Issokay grin
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by atinga1: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2022
hopexter:

So you agree to be Pandora urchins? Mugu grin grin
Always stealing obidients lines. It's agbado urchins. There's nothing like pandora urchins.
Vote wisely.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by abokikhalifa: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Cantonese:

“ I'm ibibio and i was born and raised in lagos.
When jagaban was govt of Lagos, i was still a kid”. Then you know nothing. Ask questions.

Don’t talk about Obi. You know nothing. A lot of your likes were carried away with Buhari. Hearing of how he handled the nation and its people harshly in 1883 - 1985, caused a lot of you to blindly follow him. The rest as they say is history.

We ain't talking about buhari here. We talking about Tinubu and obi. Face the facts
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by abokikhalifa: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2022
luizpippo:

Aiwa ibom / Imo ABOKI KALIFA born and bred in Lagos.

Comparing a former federal capital to a state that is not up to half its age.

A state that only stopped being the federal capital less than 9 years before the Tinubu became governor, i bet you don't know the advantage that confers on Lagos, neither do you know the advantage the International airport and seaport confers on it.

I won't be shocked if you counter the above line by asking why the East can't build their own international airports and seaports. cheesy grin

Calabar was also a fedaral capital, but you don't know about that. Today, calabar is nothing to write home about.

All you biafrud know is how to lie and nothing else.

You talking about airport and sea port. Lagos State airport and seaport on the island will start fucntuining soon and it will still do better and compete with other airport around the world.
Hope you know that Lagos State govts have built airport and seaport ?
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by abokikhalifa: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2022
broadman20:

Well for your opinion you don't understand Lagos. Lagos is a super State that already had structures as a federal government capital and it doesn't take a genius to be successful in Lagos Nigeria, even you can do what Tinubu did in Lagos unlike any other states where you must work hard to be successful.

I respect Peter Obi, Godswill Akpabio and many more than Tinubu because they took their state from nowhere and bring an uncommon transformation to it.

Example of what I'm saying is this:

Buba Marua was a military governor of Brono and for years nobody knew him but when he came to Lagos and served for few years he did wonders that most people here used to argue that he started the development that Tinubu is claiming today.

So my question is what happened to Buba Marua when he was the military governor of Brono state? Why did he came to Lagos and become a star?

He handed over to a young genius like jagaban.
Talking about Godswill akpabio. Hope you are aware that Akwa ibom is a very rich oil state?

If a man like Tinubu should be the govt of akwa ibom for 8 years. Akwa ibom will be like Dubai. No cap
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Levels1(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:

Better put you will vote obituary base on your tribe. This sounds so matured rather than all lies.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by ArewaNorth: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2022
oyin44:

and God bless both of you for supporting tinubu

LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Kano State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Kano State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

May God bless you all cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by hurlaryinkah(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2022
That's the choice you have chosen.

michlins:

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by lereinter(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2022
This is not a joker

Who doesn't know this must be in his/her teens
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Solsix(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

I will still vote him, do u have any other allegation??
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by KnowAll(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Whoever wins Lagos & Kano carries the day.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by poseidon12: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

And nobody can impose a drug lord and thief on Nigerians.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by poseidon12: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

It's only shameless tribalists and thieves that support Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.