Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje (46901 Views)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Nigerfine3: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:
Before now,we knew he wasn't in the race.

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them
Grow your optimism, you all can do it! Nigerian youth win three of your friends over then it is done. How many votes did buhari had over Atiku, now they are three. You and every one bring two to the table then they wouldn’t be able to rig.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by ImperialYoruba: 3:48am On Sep 27, 2022
These people are wicked sha. They could have done this long ago and not wait till Obi first bowed to Emir. Haba,!

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Ttalk: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2022
boladale123:

You write up shows that you don't know how revenue is been shared in Nigeria.
For the record,Lagos get more than 40billion per months,aside the internally generated revenue wch is more than 40billion.
So how does these monies correspond to your so called development?
Development is not by governor ,it's by Federal government impact.
Any attae that has net developed haf no federal impact from time
Lagos is the capital of Nigeria even before independent,and if you truly stay there you will agree that Lagos development revolves around the epicenter of the state .
Answer these:
1* is iponri developed till date?
2* is egbeda developed?
3*mention the development in mushin?
4* what do they do with the revenue accrue from lawma,and why are they financing still lawma after 20yrs?

I know hatred will always make you misyarn, go and check your record this time with a binocular so you can see clearly that Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Kano, Kaduna all get a higher allocation than Lagos state yet none is as develop as Lagos.

When your nonsense defence of saying Lagos was former capital is no longer move-market you shamelessly turned to Lagos port and Airport theory that is giving Lagos advantage, but when we point out to you that virtually all states has Airport and it's within state power to develop state partnership port like that of Lekki, then you resulted to this new lame excuse.

If you don't face your leaders and governors you will continue to run to lagos where your generation will for ever lost their identity and culture

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by broadman20: 3:58am On Sep 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Lol. That's your opinion.

I'm ibibio and i was born and raised in lagos.
When jagaban was govt of Lagos, i was still a kid.
Lagos is far better than any state in Nigeria when it comes to progress. It only takes a man of vision to preside over Lagos affairs. Have you wondered why other states ain't blessed with good leaders like Lagos State.

You all complain that Tinubu is bad and stuffs like that. Yet your good governors can't do positive things in your various state.

I don't vote base on tribe. My mom is from imo State and my dad fr Akwa ibom. But i love Lagos.

I've been to diffrents Nigerian states but nothing to right about, especially the eastern part of Nigeria.

Tinubu is the devil i know. Peter obi will be a calamity, just like how he handled Anambra state. Even hos predecessors don't have respect for him. He wasn't a good man. I rest my case

Well for your opinion you don't understand Lagos. Lagos is a super State that already had structures as a federal government capital and it doesn't take a genius to be successful in Lagos Nigeria, even you can do what Tinubu did in Lagos unlike any other states where you must work hard to be successful.

I respect Peter Obi, Godswill Akpabio and many more than Tinubu because they took their state from nowhere and bring an uncommon transformation to it.

Example of what I'm saying is this:

Buba Marua was a military governor of Brono and for years nobody knew him but when he came to Lagos and served for few years he did wonders that most people here used to argue that he started the development that Tinubu is claiming today.

So my question is what happened to Buba Marua when he was the military governor of Brono state? Why did he came to Lagos and become a star?
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:58am On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

Nobody can impose citizens of online country on Nigerians. grin
Kwankwaso told Tinubu go and rest that he is too old, because Kwankwaso is seen with Ganduje so for your minds you think Kwankwaso will step-down for Tinubu, and abandon Kano APC members that decamped to NNPP and vying for elective positions Kwankwaso that is more popular in Northwest than Tinubu in Southwest, Ganduje is trying to make peace with Kwankwaso because that NNPP will win Kano in next gubernatorial election

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Ttalk: 4:14am On Sep 27, 2022
broadman20:

Well for your opinion you don't understand Lagos. Lagos is a super State that already had structures as a federal government capital and it doesn't take a genius to be successful in Lagos Nigeria, even you can do what Tinubu did in Lagos unlike any other states where you must work hard to be successful.

I respect Peter Obi, Godswill Akpabio and many more than Tinubu because they took their state from nowhere and bring an uncommon transformation to it.

Example of what I'm saying is this:

Buba Marua was a military governor of Brono and for years nobody knew him but when he came to Lagos and served for few years he did wonders that most people here used to argue that he started the development that Tinubu is claiming today.

So my question is what happened to Buba Marua when he was the military governor of Brono state? Why did he come to Lagos and become a star?

Nyamiri, stop distorting fact, Buba Marwa was never a star in Lagos in the eyes of true indigenes and Lagosians. He was a disaster and a calamity that almost choke Lagos with garbage and smell that almost turned into an epidemic. Someone that could not manage waste in Lagos is the one you are terming as a star. No wonder you now see Obi the underachiever as a hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15am On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Kano State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

So because both of them meet at protocol lounge Malam Aminu Kano International Airport, he is now supporting Tinubu grin grin please do you know what airport protocol lounge is or look like grin grin that's where VIP wait when they arrive or about to departure at the airport terminal, serious Agbado urchins are empty

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by fantasy2018: 4:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Either way, these fools are not going anyway!
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Tayor23(m): 4:30am On Sep 27, 2022
oyin44:

and God bless both of you for supporting tinubu
May God bless you too!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by justified007: 4:31am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:
if you believe that a governor's convoy was stopped for stop and search in Nigeria,I don't know how to help you

It actually happened because he was not with the convoy . You can still get the news online

https://uc.xyz/1mybmu?pub=link [APC tasks police boss on N250 million allegedly found in Anambra governor’s convoy | Premium Times Nigeria] is good,have a look at it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:56am On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Is this a recent picture? Any credible link to show that the picture was taken today?

No it's a future picture were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by TrackerXL: 5:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Go n help your dead brain Igbo father.
It takes only being Igbo to exhibit the level of foolishness you vomited here. Why can you tell us no governor can be jailed for fraud as well. Even Peter Peter Obi was not mad enough to deny he was caught red-handed, rather the criminal claim he paid a certain mystery contractor who chose to ferry the cash using his convoy cos they were both heading to Lagos n here you denying a fact.

I don't blame you though,you were probably nurtured with chronic foolishness from the womb to dispute what every newspaper in Nigeria as written about.

michlins:
if you believe that a governor's convoy was stopped for stop and search in Nigeria,I don't know how to help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by daygee12: 5:08am On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Is this a recent picture? Any credible link to show that the picture was taken today?

Thomas

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Joe4real1988(m): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Salewa97:

Peter Obi is a criminal and a pretender.

He is in the room with all the other failed leaders while trying to prove a saint.

Don’t waste your vote on him.
U have really lost your mind. undecided
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by HowDareU: 5:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Kwankwaso, our incoming President. Baba will spring a big surprise. Those who have ears let them hear. Even Atiku will be shocked. grin
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Joe4real1988(m): 5:16am On Sep 27, 2022
michlins:
you are fighting a very terrible system with lots of stupid people
And the stupid people(yeye yoots) don't know that these old politicians are only supporting the sick candidate in order to secure their source of looting.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Benwallt(m): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Old picture, Tinubu zombies should come up with convincing propaganda.
Propaganda is for Labour party. That's what their hope is hinged on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by MrsKMT(f): 5:39am On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Kano State

Yeah!!! Se you want to Lilly them in ......!!!! Lol
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by zomby(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Nigerfine3:

Grow your optimism, you all can do it! Nigerian youth win three of your friends over then it is done. How many votes did buhari had over Atiku, now they are three. You and every one bring two to the table then they wouldn’t be able to rig.

Nah bro…You disrespectful loud senseless uncivilized igbos should show all Nigerians what you can do.
The silly Igbo stepped all over other ethnic groups in the country forgetting that only Igbo votes wouldn’t be enough to get Peter Obi to the promised land.
What a group of severely senseless people that lacks basic strategy or common sense.
You think making noise wins the election? Now
go ahead and vote for your man, Peter Obi..

Let us see what you can do.

I will rather vote for Buhari for the 3rd term before voting for a candidate of a disrespectful/ ungrateful group of noise makers…

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:44am On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Kano State
oga go and rest. Your Emilokan Druggie won't smell that seat no matter the peanuts they give you to buy your conscience
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by zomby(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2022
While Tinubu is busy mingling and bonding with all the relevant ethic groups around the country, the igbos are busy making senseless noise, disrespecting everyone with different views and killing themselves like flies.

Now if they lose the election, I’m sure that the noise makers will cry that the election is rigged.

I don’t know what it will take to enlighten this confused group of people that winning an election requires a sound strategy and a magnificent wisdom.
Going around attacking, disrespecting people and killing yourselves will only win you fufu and chinchin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by kcnwaigbo: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Fake news!! Fake news!! This is not reported by any new media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.