Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje (46902 Views)

Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Shemadex(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you too.

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

Nobody can impose citizens of online country on Nigerians. grin
abi oh online president of onisha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by LeoDeKing: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2022
poseidon12:

And nobody can impose a drug lord and thief on Nigerians.
Chinedu, leave that one for we Nigerians to decide.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by Tinubuadvocate: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2022
I have been telling you guys here that kwankwaso will not be on ballot.
seunmsg:
Is this a recent picture? Any credible link to show that the picture was taken today?

I sincerely hope they can reach an agreement and work together in 2023. This would be the biggest 2023 alliance if they can pull it through.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by wolebest: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2022
APC Campaign Generals taking shape!
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by boladale123: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Harryj12:
haba be like all this obi people una sence nor dea work, 1 state 40 billion a month, how much the rest go cum share

If you need to go to school now I could be your sponsor.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by broadman20: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

He handed over to a young genius like jagaban.
Talking about Godswill akpabio. Hope you are aware that Akwa ibom is a very rich oil state?

If a man like Tinubu should be the govt of akwa ibom for 8 years. Akwa ibom will be like Dubai. No cap

Is Lagos not a rich state?

Some of the roads you see in some parts of Lagos are even worst than roads you can see in the south east.

You can never see such bad roads in a part of Akwa Ibom never.

But the noise and hyping for Lagos and it's leader continue because he wants to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by boladale123: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol in your warped conspiracy, you didn't factor in Lagos population in your comparison with other states. Olodo

Your half education wouldn't allow a proper reasoning,go and ask your elders how FAC works .
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by boladale123: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Ttalk:

I know hatred will always make you misyarn, go and check your record this time with a binocular so you can see clearly that Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Kano, Kaduna all get a higher allocation than Lagos state yet none is as develop as Lagos.

When your nonsense defence of saying Lagos was former capital is no longer move-market you shamelessly turned to Lagos port and Airport theory that is giving Lagos advantage, but when we point out to you that virtually all states has Airport and it's within state power to develop state partnership port like that of Lekki, then you resulted to this new lame excuse.

If you don't face your leaders and governors you will continue to run to lagos where your generation will for ever lost their identity and culture

It's seems the kind of education you got isn't enough to reason around the mentioned,Pele!

1 Like

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by abokikhalifa: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
broadman20:

Is Lagos not a rich state?

Some of the roads you see in some parts of Lagos are even worst than roads you can see in the south east.

You can never see such bad roads in a part of Akwa Ibom never.

But the noise and hyping for Lagos and it's leader continue because he wants to be president of Nigeria.

No doubts abouth that. What do you expect from a 3rd world country ?

But,

How many vehicles operate in the roads on Akwa ibom compared to Lagos State ?

How many trailers and vehicles have you seen inuyo roads and other place in Akwa ibom. Why the roads no go good pass Lagos own.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by ridbell01(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
So Ganduje meeting Kwankwaso indicates he will step down for Tinubu? Lol. The last time I checked, Atiku now controls Kano.

But if this gives you guys the orgasm you need, it's okay. At least you need some recovery after Abuja mega rally shock.
hope you are not one of the lunati* that's is advising obi ? You Atiku or his party is controlling Kano? Party doesn't a single senator, no rep and just 10 assembly members out of 40.. bro you need to visit hospital.
Quick reminder your party doesn't have just a single councilor throughout the country
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by seunjungle1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ethnicity and bigotry are the diseases fighting you. Why will you say Obi is running a presidential race that has no godfather(s) when the same Obi is/was busy visiting all these bad leaders that spoilt Nigeria.

You better wake up guy

michlins:
Before now,we knew he wasn't in the race.

I will vote Obi based on my convictions not because he will win. Peter Obi can not play the money, tribal and godfather politics Nigeria requires.

He came way before his time and I am happy for the hope he gave Nigerians. Imagine choosing to vote between Tinubu and Atiku. I will rather eat my voter's card than stand in the sun for them
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by aspabay(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Old picture, Tinubu zombies should come up with convincing propaganda.

Really?

https://www.nairaland.com/7354603/24-hours-after-meeting-ganduje
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by luizpippo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Calabar was also a fedaral capital, but you don't know about that. Today, calabar is nothing to write home about.

All you biafrud know is how to lie and nothing else.

You talking about airport and sea port. Lagos State airport and seaport on the island will start fucntuining soon and it will still do better and compete with other airport around the world.
Hope you know that Lagos State govts have built airport and seaport ?

So i a bonafide Edo boy is Biafra cheesy

Imagine calling me a liar when you clearly don't know the difference between a Federal capital and capital of Southern protectorate, man go and read abit more.

Lagos state airport and seaport would start functioning soon? We are talking about airport and seaport already functioning and giving a state economic leverage, a grade A zombie like you is rambling about soon to start port.

Get a life man

Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by abokikhalifa: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
luizpippo:

So i a bonafide Edo boy is Biafra cheesy

Imagine calling me a liar when you clearly don't know the difference between a Federal capital and capital of Southern protectorate, man go and read abit more.

Lagos state airport and seaport would start functioning soon? We are talking about airport and seaport already functioning and giving a state economic leverage, a grade A zombie like you is rambling about soon to start port.

Get a life man

You are a typical obituary.
Go and read your own copy and paste and tell me what you understand at Calabar being the first capital of Nigeria. They sent you to school you went to be chasing women.
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by luizpippo(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2022
abokikhalifa:

You are a typical obituary.
Go and read your own copy and paste and tell me what you understand at Calabar being the first capital of Nigeria. They sent you to school you went to be chasing women.

Nigeria came into being in 1914 and Calabar was last known as Capital in 1906, use your brain if you have one.

And comparing a Calabar that was Capital of a half of Nigeria as at 120 years ago and Lagos that was capital of an almagamated about 30 years ago is taking idiocy too far.

Calabar as capital of Nigeria that never existed cheesy, he said i should read screenshot, cheesy
Re: Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje by abokikhalifa: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2022
luizpippo:

Nigeria came into being in 1914 and Calabar was last known as Capital in 1906, use your brain if you have one.

And comparing a Calabar that was Capital of a half of Nigeria as at 120 years ago and Lagos that was capital of an almagamated about 30 years ago is taking idiocy too far.

Calabar as capital of Nigeria that never existed cheesy, he said i should read screenshot, cheesy

Well, you will do everything to defend your stupidity. Lagos is moving forward and it's very hard for you to take.
Stop crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / President Buhari In Lagos: A Great Day For Lagos State And Lagosians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.