Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter (6141 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Faber(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
That's good for them both.
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by zeuss: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
doctore212:
I have five thousand with me. I am considering visiting olosho ( 5h) ST or make I carry am do Bet Naija.

I need ur advice

Go chop idomie with sardines and egg wash am with farm fresh yughourt. Recharge ur phone and call up you folks and show love.......then give something to anyone that looks in need.
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Fulanbanza: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
doctore212:
I have five thousand with me. I am considering visiting olosho ( 5h) ST or make I carry am do Bet Naija.

I need ur advice
come make I give you sure 2 odd make u make am 10k
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by phuckcheet(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
do giveaway for me and more nairaland person make we pray for you
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Phckface: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
ORISHIRISHI

MEANWHILE If you need an Instagram account that is highly engaging which has 5k+ followers active Nigerian followers.
Just chat me on WhatsApp ; 08034845013
or call me
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by dazzlingd(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
doctore212:

I need ur advice

Economists in the house, opportunity cost here
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by SisterFire(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
ALL LESBIANS ARE WISE
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by fman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
SisterFire:
ALL LESBIANS ARE WISE
I doubt!!
Rather sexually disoriented!

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
She will burn in hell.
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Doorlarss(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bastard, evil fucking trash
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by marlow1962(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Look at how two grown up fools are just fooling themselves, pathetic.
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 5:07am On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
ALL LESBIANS ARE WISE
They are mentally imbalanced...
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
the one in low cut hair will be the dominator and penetrating Prof with a big strap on Love Machine,lesbians naturally have sensitive body and watching two lesbian lovers live is one of the greatest erotic show a man can possibly encounter.
you said it all boss
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
the one in low cut hair will be the dominator and penetrating Prof with a big strap on Love Machine,lesbians naturally have sensitive body and watching two lesbian lovers live is one of the greatest erotic show a man can possibly encounter.

My brother you sabi
Had threesomes with two bisexual ladies at two different times. It was the bom.
This unfdortunately is the only use for lesbians that I know. Satisfying my freaky side.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Mercury12(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Uju the deranged confuse American with gender and identity crises.
May she and all her abominable lesbian sisters rot in the hottest and deepest part of hell
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Lvgirl: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2022
doctore212:

I need ur advice

Either way u will be doomed
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Lvgirl: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2022
LGBT will take over eastern Nigeria before any other zone. Yes ! Rev Father's are busy making small small boys gays.
This is the truth.
That year when this gay man started rainbow church in Agege. Even can can't confront him. Thank God for the students of Moricas Agege
Na stone and stick they use pursue Bisi Alimi from Nigeria to UK.
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
I'm sure this woman's family will be very embarrassed about her deviant lifestyle...people in the village will just be mocking you that your daughter fvcks a fellow woman.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Lvgirl: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
I am imagining Prof sucking pussy
Can u please imagine it
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
klonboi:

You are just quoting out of tribal hatred. You hate a lesbian but had so much love/prayer for someone who legalized it in her country cheesy

Mr man it was not the queen that legalized same-sex marriage.

If you must know, the monarchy in modern day England is more of a traditional figure headband has no real political power undecided
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by klonboi: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kobicove:

Mr man it was not the queen that legalized same-sex marriage.

If you must know, the monarchy in modern day England is more of a traditional figure headband has no real political power undecided

Do you think any bill will be signed into law in UK without going through buckingham palace?

There's no gain in hatred and people like you are the reason why Nigeria has to be divided according to the tribes living in it.
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by emmyluizzz: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
doctore212:

I need ur advice

carry 100 take buy weed smoke then you will get sense
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
klonboi:

Do you think any bill will be signed into law in UK without going through buckingham palace?

There's no gain in hatred and people like you are the reason why Nigeria has to be divided according to the tribes living in it.

Mr man stop displaying your ignorance here, the monarchy in England does not have responsibility for making laws in modern times, we are no longer living in medieval times!

By the way what even brought tribe into this discussion?!
Re: Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter by klonboi: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kobicove:

Mr man stop displaying your ignorance here, the monarchy in England does not have responsibility for making laws in modern times, we are no longer living in medieval times!

By the way what even brought tribe into this discussion?!

I dey laugh you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? / What Makes A Man Attractive To You? / 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.