Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu (26282 Views)

See The Crowd Obi Pulled Again Today At Ken Namani's Wife Burial / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bluetooth777:
He can't win 2 states. Stop wasting your time and energy. Criminal can't rule us, Obi is a criminal

Stop crying grin

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:

God forbid BATing. Are you aware that your useless Tilumbu just fainted in UK hospital?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Naijanascam: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
He needs his own share of the giveaway..... afterall many are living on BAT'$ wallet and manhood......
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:

Obi is a boy. Go and learn the real politics

The turnout during the rallies were merely a form of testing the mic.
We've turned weekends to ur nightmares while we warm up for fun in anticipation of Feb 25. I really wonder where ur hope lies bro. SS,SE,@ least 3-4 states in NC+Abuja, christains in NW & NE plus detribalised northern muslims r down for Obi. Lest I forget, many SWesterners will vote Obi. More undecided voters will still join our ranks as the days go by.
We r a great army of disenchanted citizens who r fed up with the bad governance of our political elite.
I suggest u start prepping for 2039, cause that's the SW turn,unopposed.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by maestroferddi: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Chimaroke Nnamani pressing the necks of Obituarists grin grin grin
You have been relegated to the level of a copycat....

We dash you Chimaroke Nnamani with extra change to boot....

Person wey no sure of returning to the Senate na who we go dey waste precious time on?

PDP will treat his madness if he doesn't recant in the following days...

Chimaroke is politically dead in Igboland...
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by hopexter(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
obedience4:
Not an Igbo boy, proud Bini boy
But I Wonder while a sane Igbo man will support BAT??..

Even Obi has more Yoruba supporters but that doesn’t make them insane. Tinubu’s past record is what’s speaking for him. Obi has nothing speaking for him other than leaving #75 billion in state’s account. I’m a proud Ishan. Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Afamed: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
toneroforever:

The turnout during the rallies were merely a form of testing the mic.
We've turned weekends to ur nightmares while we warm up for fun in anticipation of Feb 25. I really wonder where ur hope lies bro. SS,SE,@ least 3-4 states in NC+Abuja, christains in NW & NE plus detribalised northern muslims r down for Obi. Lest I forget, many SWesterners will vote Obi. More undecided voters will still join our ranks as the days go by.
We r a great army of disenchanted citizens who r fed up with the bad governance of our political elite.
I suggest u start prepping for 2039, cause that's the SW turn,unopposed.
Turnout for people without PVC. You joke too much
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by emonis88: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
If na Yoruba now they il call him a bastard child of Yoruba. So what il Igbo call this one now?
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Corridon: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:

Imagine who's talking! Someone that doesn't have PVC.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Benchilwell: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Right from diz man,imo state like their counterpart abia that was created from diz same imo state never get better governors since 1999 still date. Used imo state money to play poker.
Nairaland pls commot diz una write up "Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this sections"[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Lionnation: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tboy222:
The only igbo President we might ever have may be Peter Obi and that would only be because of the mass support and not as a result of tribal solidarity,my igbo brothers need to learn from their Northern counterparts .
you are not making any sense, what do you want them to learn exactly
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Bro , dullness is in your system.
Lagos state riddled with the highest debt in the land despite having an IGR that is bigger than some African nations is what you are proud.
If Lagos state today is what you are proud of, then poverty is in you.
Dullness, Otipoju gan
Travel to your Anambla nau.
See this ignoramus, best economy in the world has the highest debt profile.

If I tell I am richer than you now, the next for you is create another moniker to beg me for money like your impersonator brother chijioke

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Tboy222: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lionnation:
you are not making any sense, what do you want them to learn exactly
The act of solidarity and not going against your own brother for a morsel of bread.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Goodnigga: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

Nigeria choice for 2023 presidential election
Tell Me one reason why he should be president, and please don't tell me he lay foundation or blueprint for others to follow
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Lionnation: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tboy222:

The act of solidarity and not going against your own brother for a morsel of bread.
in every 12 there must be a Judas, everyone cant be the same, you don't know what's inside your neighbors belly, they won't tell you, they might belong to same cult group, they won't tell you besides igbos are not tribalistic people especially when it has to do with merit, every Igbo man cannot support Igbo candidate same way not all Fulani suports Atiku, let me tell you if every Igbo man supports obi, I tell you you will be afraid to vote Obi, take this home Igbo politicians are not same as Igbo people
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by kayperry: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Ur mouth is smelling ...pls stop talking

That is what happens when you try to kiss me without prior notice undecided choke on it
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Spandau: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Chimaroke Nnamani pressing the necks of Obituarists grin grin grin

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:

Lol...u r not serious jor
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:

God forbid Obituary. Are you aware that the useless Obituary is not real peter obi but nzonbelu of South Uganda? The real peter obi is dead

I am not aware. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by heniford2: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okey oh lets be watching
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by boldtruthalways: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nemesis will catch up with anyone causing political instability in Enugu.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by dozies: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nnamani and his likes are a disgrace to their families, Children and Nigerians. Imagine!! How much was this booofoon paid to spill this rubbish.
You should have Advised Tinubu to project his son as the presidential candidate naa. Not him because his generation has passed. It is obviously the time of his Children who are supposed to be the future leaders.
You are obviously drunk by greed just like Tinubu himself!!!
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by arantess: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Obituarist are only there for comical relief.

Those Obi supporters know they are just laboring in vain.
While your people will labor to death
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Ntipia: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
This one don Carry PETER mbah (governorship candidate of PDP) handicap after he decieved him of his support LoL
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Tflex01: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
obedience4:

Binis slaves??
Lol, you high..
I guess you haven't been to Benin before, saying rubbish like this can bring one to calamitous consequences..

There is a part of your history you don't know. Igbos own you lots.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by shegz24(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
obedience4:
Not an Igbo boy, proud Bini boy
But I Wonder while a sane Igbo man will support BAT??..

maybe because majority of wealthy igbomen made their money from the state Tinubu governed for 8years and his policies suited them.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Afamed: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Goodnigga:
Tell Me one reason why he should be president, and please don't tell me he lay foundation or blueprint for others to follow
Why don't you want to hear that?
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Goodnigga: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:

Why don't you want to hear that?
A man that spent 8 years as a governor to lay foundation, is not fit to rule Nigeria, Nigeria needs a builder as President not a man that set up foundations he can't build himself
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Only a traitor to this nation can praise Tinubu!
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
The hypocrites will be happy with him and even declare him a good man. But let him speak good of his kins man Mr. Obi they will call him IPOB.
Fools
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Yakubu Gowon Shaking Hands With, Justin Trudeau Current Canadian Prime Minister / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.