Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu (26254 Views)

See The Crowd Obi Pulled Again Today At Ken Namani's Wife Burial / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by kingamaa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
BATified all the way

EMILOKAN

Na we turn.

Carry your insults to another place n campaign for your candidate

I am fully BATified

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by obedience4(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
mcmukoko12:
Obidient is better than sacrifice grin grin

So na tinubu be the burnt offering
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Tflex01: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
obedience4:
Not an Igbo boy, proud Bini boy
But I Wonder while a sane Igbo man will support BAT??..

You don't have to be an Igbo person to be stupid.

And Binis are natural slaves to the igbos. cool

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by NwokoloOwa: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
andy244:
Look as this Efulefu that Sullivan chased out of Enugu state for years.

Which Sullivan? Definitely not Chime.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Obituarist are only there for comical relief.

Those Obi supporters know they are just laboring in vain.

Hahahah. Ask who is Chimaroke in Enugu state.
Person wey hunger wan kill,they just manage give him senator. Just watch as he will fail next election. Well he is a sharp man. He knows he can't win again so he hope APC will do their normal rigging so Tinubu will enter and make him minister but he forgot it's not business as Usual. Let's wait and see. I pity him cos this time,nobody will have mercy on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Hahahah. Ask who is Chimaroke in Enugu state.
Person wey hunger wan kill,they just manage give him senator. Just watch as he will fail next election. Well he is a sharp man. He knows he can't win again so he hope APC will do their normal rigging so Tinubu will enter and make him minister but he forgot it's not business as Usual. Let's wait and see. I pity him cos this time,nobody will have mercy on him

Hunger wan kill Chimaroke?

Now I believe Obi supporters are truly dumb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why is it that its only criminal Igbo men that are associated this Tinubu??
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by OgaEngr: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Chimaroke Nnamani pressing the necks of Obituarists grin grin grin

Lol. Chimaroke, a serving PDP senator and also contesting for the same position under PDP is supporting Tinubu of APC. But according to you, he is pressing the heads of Obi supporters, not PDP supporters. I salute you comrade!
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Idiots and criminals pleasing each other

This guys has proven time and time again to be an impostor.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Shadysen: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
lagos old man wont get vote down south south instead we vote aboki man but obi first option for me and my guys

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Procarpenter: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and I work worldwide contact me through my signature below. I’m give out 20% discount on all my work now

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Procarpenter: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Procarpenter:
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and I work worldwide contact me through my signature below. I’m give out 20% discount on all my work now

Shingles and Milano is 3850 now currently I’m available to work at anywhere with 20% discount contact me through my signature below

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:

God forbid BATing. Are you aware that your useless Tilumbu just fainted in UK hospital?
candidate is lying, supporters are lying. Are you people cursed?
Why are you allergic to anything that's not an absolute lie?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by plantist: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
E choke, choken't it? cheesy

Choke it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Savage cheesy

This is uncommon display of loyalty to a friend and brother!

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
E choke, choken't it? cheesy
grin
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Birds of the same feather flocks together. By the way, he is irrelevant in the South East.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by asatemple(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Your toronkwocha
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by chloride6: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ebeano!
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
It was not a mistake as ebeano was included in pcc

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fact!!!

I personally have no issue with Tinubu, he has done me no wrong whatsoever same is Atiku so I font see any reason why I should hate them.

Tinubu is a first class politician and Atiku is also a first class politician and very experienced politician not just one fake, pretentious, padded slowpoke who want to sneak to Aso Rock with empty skull like Buhari to finally Bury Nigeria from Buhari ruins.

I will say it a million time I prefer Atiku and Tinubu, kwankwanso and imomulen 1 million than that ipob sympathiser grewn snake called obi.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by mycar: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nnamani knows that he has lost out, he came to Obidience and they rejected him, he wanted to ride on their back but no way. He has no other option than to throw away shame and join Tinubu
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:

God forbid BATing. Are you aware that your useless Tilumbu just fainted in UK hospital?
I know.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oga wan use style introduce Collabo for politics .....Anyway make Oga Seyi try feature you for Billboard make your head swell small.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin
See them Tinubu supporters dropping smilies and happy all over the thread .. no tears this time around see how they are praising him.

The same Tinubu supporters who abuse Igbos and Niger Delta people daily calling them names because they don't want Tinubu :Dwow what a day indeed

Tinubu supporters were feeling bitterly aggrieved because afenire said it will support obi
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
No Suprises here. Birds of the same feather flock together .
A man that single handedly recked Enugu state treasury must definitely be a padi of one who has recked lagos state treasury.

The same way Abacha recked the finances of Nigeria was exactly the same way nnamani did to Enugu state. Efcc has recovered and recovered so many things from him, yet it still remains.

Guguwar obi joor.
Tinubu recked Lagos is 100 percent better than Obi's Anambra,
If you doubt me go and verify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Edoziesmart(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
OkutaNla:
This Nnamani fella wan break their Obi-diot necks.
Wetin concern LP concern nnamani? He only wants to break his party (PDP) neck. Just the way Wike is dealing with Atiku now. So count we Obidient out of your madness and political sentiment.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Tinubu supporters were feeling bitterly aggrieved because afenire said it will support obi

They are wailing and crying grin
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Cantonese: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Look Nnamani is simply angry at PDP and reacting to the treatment meted out to Wike by the party. He is standing on the side of BAT as his friend, while expecting the crisis within PDP to be settled. Nnamani, just like some PDP governors are on the side of Wike.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by BATified2023: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin
See them Tinubu supporters dropping smilies and happy all over the thread .. no tears this time around see how they are praising him.

The same Tinubu supporters who abuse Igbos and Niger Delta people daily calling them names because they don't want Tinubu :Dwow what a day indeed
please yourself bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.