Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu (26269 Views)

See The Crowd Obi Pulled Again Today At Ken Namani's Wife Burial / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by SmartPolician: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Evil recognises evil!

Chimaroke is doing it out of friendship.
However, I have to state here that Chimaroke is a thug like Tinubu, which explains why they are good friends.

Just like Tinubu, Chimaroke armed a lot of young people who unleashed terror on Enugu in his time as governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Simplythebest: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Am expecting them to call him IPOB now
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Massiveglory: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bro , dullness is in your system.
Lagos state riddled with the highest debt in the land despite having an IGR that is bigger than some African nations is what you are proud of.
If Lagos state today is what you are proud of, then poverty is in you.
Dullness, Otipoju gan
Batam:

Tinubu recked Lagos is 100 percent better than Obi's Anambra,
If you doubt me go and verify

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Afamed: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gbam. Over to Obiediots. The Wailing starts from now

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
E choke, choken't it? cheesy
E Choked grin
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Afamed: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:

God forbid BATing. Are you aware that your useless Tilumbu just fainted in UK hospital?
Na so obiediot
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
E choke, choken't it? cheesy

U mean, e choke for Tinubu's pocket, because that's the only thing that can interest Nnamani.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by StreetMedia: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Igbos, know the real demons we call brothers.
It was Orji Uzor Kalu, now Chimaroke and more others will show out.

Take note!.

#Seperatist
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Zorn: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Chimaroke Nnamani is not proud and well pleased with the GCE holding olodo?

Choi, Nnamani go hear am from zombidients today. They will insult the living daylight out of him this afternoon. grin
GCE holder, do you know the meaning of GCE ? Your senselessnes is only limited to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by OdefaGirl(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
You should like your like but don't send people to disrupt LP meetings they hold in Enugu.

Just allow well meaning Nigerians to vote their conscience.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Bluetooth777(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin
See them Tinubu supporters dropping smilies and happy all over the thread .. no tears this time around see how they are praising him.

The same Tinubu supporters who abuse Igbos and Niger Delta people daily calling them names because they don't want Tinubu cheesy wow what a day indeed
Obi can never be Nigeria president, he's not the right person for the job and he can't win 2 State. Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu my Sweet lovely incoming president can do the job.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Haywhy3579: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
No Suprises here. Birds of the same feather flock together .
A man that single handedly recked Enugu state treasury must definitely be a padi of one who has recked lagos state treasury.

The same way Abacha recked the finances of Nigeria was exactly the same way nnamani did to Enugu state. Efcc has recovered and recovered so many things from him, yet it still remains.

Guguwar obi joor.
Assuming he supported Peter Obidient u will not quote all this jaggons but simply because he followed his heart, u started painting him bad. Who among the people that supported Obidient have u painted black. With all this ur abuse , nobody see u for Nigeria. This are ur leaders that are recognized by the international community.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:
Gbam. Over to Obiediots. The Wailing starts from now

The way u guys rejoice over associating with people of low political value amazes me. Tinubu is helpless right now because the masses r not on his side that's why he keeps mingling with anyone just to appear as if he is a force in the race. The worst part is that those guys know the truth but would rather make him believe his chances r bright just because they are targeting his bullion vans.
Obi has penetrated Tinubu's SW backyard very easily such that the urchins in Lagos r terrified by the rally on Oct 1.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bluetooth777:
Obi can never be Nigeria president, he's not the right person for the job and he can't win 2 State. Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu my Sweet lovely incoming president can do the job.

Stop crying boy... Your tears will flow like Niagara falls.. grin you will cry till eternity.
Get the sniper ready because Obi will rule you for the next 8 years. So drink sniper and wail..
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Franzinni: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
I like him already ... He knows whatsup
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Opolopoopolonio: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Piggiiddioootts amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
mcmukoko12:
Obidient is better than sacrifice grin grin

Yess.
Obidient is better than Sack-Of-Rice.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Tayor23(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
A man that single handedly recked Enugu state treasury must definitely be a padi of one who has recked lagos state treasury.

The same way Abacha recked the finances of Nigeria was exactly the same way nnamani did to Enugu state. Efcc has recovered and recovered so many things from him, yet it still remains.

Guguwar obi joor.
�� e dey pepper � u for body
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Bluetooth777(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Stop crying boy... Your tears will flow like Niagara falls.. grin you will cry till eternity.
Get the sniper ready because Obi will rule you for the next 8 years. So drink sniper and wail..

He can't win 2 states. Stop wasting your time and energy. Criminal can't rule us, Obi is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by kayperry: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Why is it that its only criminal Igbo men that are associated this Tinubu??

You forgot the ones serving jail terms across the globe,

Is peter obi not associating with Igbos, a group proscribed as terrorist by Nigeria law.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:

The same way Abacha recked the finances of Nigeria was exactly the same way nnamani did to Enugu state. Efcc has recovered and recovered so many things from him, yet it still remains. Hi

Guguwar obi joor.
Still yet you've Chibuzor hustling in Lagos sending you peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Afamed: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
toneroforever:

The way u guys rejoice over associating with people of low political value amazes me. Tinubu is helpless right now because the masses r not on his side that's why he keeps mingling with anyone just to appear as if he is a force in the race. The worst part is that those guys know the truth but would rather make him believe his chances r bright just because they are targeting his bullion vans.
Obi has penetrated Tinubu's SW backyard very easily such that the urchins in Lagos r terrified by the rally on Oct 1.
Obi is a boy. Go and learn the real politics

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by obedience4(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tflex01:

You don't have to be an Igbo person to be stupid.

And Binis are natural slaves to the igbos. cool

Binis slaves??
Lol, you high..
I guess you haven't been to Benin before, saying rubbish like this can bring one to calamitous consequences..
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by kayperry: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
toneroforever:

You mean masses that made so much noise on social media and gave Atiku landslide wins in all social media polls only to realize empty barrels are behind the noise.

You people can have all the polls on social but when the real elections come Nigeria majority will decide

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Cruise, apc can't get 10% in Enugu
I have not seen any state in south east that Tinubu will get up to 5%. It's only PDP that can muster such percentage.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by wwwihy: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Bro , dullness is in your system.
Lagos state riddled with the highest debt in the land despite having an IGR that is bigger than some African nations is what you are proud.
If Lagos state today is what you are proud of, then poverty is in you.
Dullness, Otipoju gan
If you are educated enough to understand

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by greatiyk4u(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ebeano is already a collapsed dynasty, as it stands Chimaroke is no longer sure of his Senatorial position again, this move have left gburus in total confusion

A part of Enugu PDP is for Obi, ebano family for Tinubu

Nsogbudi
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:

If you are educated enough to understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVSCc-BLF2w

Take home from Prof. Pat Utomi, Lagos need no super star to manage it, Buba Marwa was a military administrator in Borno state but he did nothing there but came to Lagos and became super star.
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
kayperry:

You forgot the ones serving jail terms across the globe,

Is peter obi not associating with Igbos, a group proscribed as terrorist by Nigeria law.

Ur mouth is smelling ...pls stop talking
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Pio44: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

Nigeria choice for 2023 presidential election
empty head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / List Of Suspicious Items In 2018 Budget By BudgIT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.