Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu (26279 Views)

See The Crowd Obi Pulled Again Today At Ken Namani's Wife Burial / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Go kpai yourself........ hahahahahahahaha
Bad day for IPOB slaves
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by goodman5(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ashawo
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Mrpreshy1: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Real mad man
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Moh247: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Do you think an educated man of such calibre cares about sentiment?
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Afamed: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Goodnigga:
A man that spent 8 years as a governor to lay foundation, is not fit to rule Nigeria, Nigeria needs a builder as President not a man that set up foundations he can't build himself
Probably you were in a kindergarten class when he was a Gov
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Afamed: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
Imagine who's talking! Someone that doesn't have PVC.

These children ehhhhh
Re: Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu by Frais: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Why won't you, best of feathers flock together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Layal Tinubu's 28th Birthday Party Photos / Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.