Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I'm Finally Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Finally Getting Married (5602 Views)

Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. / Facebook Lovers.. Finally Getting Married / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finally Getting Married by Karen2024(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
I'm about to sign a life time contract. I'm finally getting married to the man of my dream.

Goodbye to singlehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by superCleanworks(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Karen2024:
I'm about to sign a life time contract. I'm finally getting married to the man of my dream.
Goodbye to singlehood.

congrats but beware! the gender bashers are on their way to tell you how your man is about to marry an over used vagina who has nothing else to offer in a union. just wait for them while I grab my pop corn.
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by robinso01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wish you nothing but the best in your marriage. Congrats.
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by Akinzola: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Karen2024:

Goodbye to singlehood.
Congratulations..for you to announce it openly, it shows you found joy and happiness, meanwhile, hope you have learned to manage and secure the found joy and happiness, my prayer is that, may the good Lord secure and protect your found joy and happiness till the time of the definition of you own forever.
Amen.
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by Wizywiz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Congrats...pls make sure u update the house...with pictures
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by Slmgirldippussy: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Karen2024:

Goodbye to singlehood.

Hmm after years of hard labour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by tishbite42: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by butpro(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
You allowed your relationship to sink y posting this...... Now, he has cheated on you, and you are dumpinghim
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by JohnVianney: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
butpro:
You allowed your relationship to sink y posting this...... Now, he has cheated on you, and you are dumpinghim
Another angle to look at it,

Are you sure it's the same man she's refering to?
She had gotten married by September, today she said she caught her Boyfriend cheating on her with another lady by late October.

Are you sure she hasn't been cheating on the said husband mentioned in this post with the boyfriend she dumped?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by cejaypriesty(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Please undump him and marry him I must tie my gele and eat plenty rice plix plix
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Goodbye to singlehood.
U just got played... grin grin
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by OsuExporter: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Goodbye to singlehood.

Lolz
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by OsuExporter: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigerian Karens are the worst.

Enjoy your next 5ys of being tossed around before you end up in a church searching for brother Emmanuel to marry you
Re: I'm Finally Getting Married by dankorode(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
cejaypriesty:
Please undump him and marry him I must tie my gele and eat plenty rice plix plix
a won alatenuje

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies / 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time / The Prison Called Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.