Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur (16659 Views)

Imo 2023: Imolites Online Lets Vote H.e. Emeka Ihedioha PDP For Governor Again. / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by pinkgoodies(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Anus, we know the pattern, you can continue to insult, that is what you people ate known for when you are confronted with the truth or when nobody want to believe in your lies, I am from imo state, we know the game that is going on

If u are not deranged, you would have watched d video and seen if it was fake news. I'm from Imo, nwa afo uratta. Come 2014 election, even ur ihedioha and hope, none go enter dia. Dat is if he ihedioha go fit win samdaddy for primaries.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Engryagulam(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
muykem:
You are very funny. Sign agreement with who? Can president singlehandedly determine his own successor?

I said PDP's party ticket
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by asanausana91: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Taaaaaaah shut up! Shut that your dirty mouth! Idiot.
another emotion.
"Emotion don't win election"
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Delphi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ihedioha just want to trend. He knows that one talks about Peter Obi he/she will trend. Everybody Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. No one has any other topic of discussion expect on Peter Obi. No creativity again. Whosoever wants to be seen or heard on screen will just talk about "Peter Obi" to spew gibberish. I have never been this distasteful on public opinion like this (Peter Obi matter) before. All Dick, Tom and Harry have been motivational speakers because of Peter Obi. This is just to show how "copy-copy" syndrome have pervaded the nooks and crannies of this country. May we allow this man rest, please. Not that Peter Obi nor his team has committed any crime rather he only want to contest for president as to better the lots of the people. Just see how "Peter Obi matter has reduced politicians
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dangrace01:

Vote Peter Obi for president

Good, now do you know your local LP candidate for senate, house of reps, state governor, state assembly, even LGA chair.

If you don't , better rectify that.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by stanluiz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

obi can never win the election stop wasting your data, energy, saliva, your brain on someone who cannot get more than 500k votes next year February let us join hands together to remove this evil APC government we have forgiven Peter obi he is just like a prodigal son tell him to come back home and pay homage to his father here at home
Who is his father ? Who are clown.

Obi is now a prodigal son. For fighting for the political relevant of his region after what PDP did to the South East ?

Obi is best candidate for this election. If. You like go and vote for the two thieves in APC and PDP.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Idiotseverywher: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:

If u are not deranged, you would have watched d video and seen if it was fake news. I'm from Imo, nwa afo uratta. Come 2014 election, even ur ihedioha and hope, none go enter dia. Dat is if he ihedioha go fit win samdaddy for primaries.
. Le nu otile si Na ya wu onye uratta, ka m qwa GI onweghi DI nwa afor owerri nwere ike IMA Emeka ihedioha aka ni Na November 2013, Sam daddy is already dead in imo no amount of propaganda, lies or fight can even stop ihedioha from being Governor 2013/ 2014, you people are too small, who is ikeduru or owerri nchi ise
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Strikethem:
We don't know any Belarabe.

I anticipated your not knowing, which is why I enlightened you about him.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Dangrace01: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

Good, now do you know your local LP candidate for senate, house of reps, state governor, state assembly, even LGA chair.

Noted

In all things vote Peter Obi for president
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Reference:

Absolutely said the same thing and a lot more a few weeks back.
Just don't know how it will all work out in a constitutional democracy.
Anyway Nigeria is as peculiar as a Governor waking up a Democrat, having lunch as a Republican and going to bed as an ex-governor.
If Obi wins, by sunset he will have a majority in parliament and half the governor's forum.
Weird country.

It's very possible....
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by GeneralOjukwu: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Engryagulam:
In as much as I like power to return to the south because Buhari is just finishing, we the youths don't differentiate between Emotions and Reality. The man be right.
In my opinion SE needs to strategized to win the presidency. And there are two options:
1. To support Tinubu and become a pillar in his emergence or to
2. Support Atiku with a written agreement that after his 4 year single tenure the ticket should be microzoned. In either way just get involved.
May be best candidate win

Smart idea...but Igbos will queue up behind Atiku. They LOVE PDP too much. Na like juju.
If Atiku wins, I can bet that he WOULD HIS 2 TERMS complete. Someone that desperate wouldn't take anything less.

If Tinubu wins, they would have antagonised him to the extent that he wouldn't support their bid.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by stanluiz(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

Oga forget that matter.

When he was a governor, Anambra state assembly was filled with PDP yet he didn't prevent him from delivering good governance.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by asanausana91: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jflex07:
He ahas only one vote.. I understand he is in pdp and part of the thieves and looters.. We go shock una 2023
how will you expect Ihedioha to have only one vote. Do you know how many people will vote for PDP because of Ihedioha?
Thats the same way someone told me I have only one vote and I laughed. I have a family, extended family and a whole village that listen to me and vote according to my choice.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Buddha3:

Lol.

It's funny when some of you bring up this line of argument. It gives off the impression that you're not fully acclimatised to the Nigerian political climate.

Should Peter Obi win the Presidential elections come 2023, the Labour Party is going to see a huge influx of defecting politicians within the first two months. I assure you, it will not remain an empty party afterwards.

We all know the extent to which African politicians can go to remain relevant.

My bringing up the line of argument is not the same as saying Obi would lose, or he would win.

Plus, if it worked as you said, why didn't PDP folks in anambra state defect to APGA when Obi was governor...instead, Obi went to PDP eventually. Or the Nassarawa man Al Makura who was a CPC guy with a state assembly that was 80% PDP....

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jflex07:
Why are you pained by that? You don't support him, so why do you care?

Hmm, so I am able to make folks think I am pained...

Wonder if by using my powers, I might be able to make folks think I am happy, or sad, or even....in control of their destinies.....
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by shortIGBOman: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Taaaaaaah shut up! Shut that your dirty mouth! Idiot.

Chai, the thing really pain this Chinedu. grin

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by asanausana91: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Ihedioha relax. Atiku is not bad, but Peter obi is the best.
Apc and pdp has failed and join hands together to put nigeria where she is today.

It is our turn. It is the turn of Nigerians.
Peter obi - datti ahmed victory will shock and reset our country.
the same PDP that Obi was begging for nomination last month? My pikin don't insult yourself.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
stanluiz:
Oga forget that matter.

When he was a governor, Anambra state assembly was filled with PDP yet he didn't prevent him from delivering good governance.

State is different from federal.

Plus, he may have been able to do more if he was APGA running with APGA assembly.....
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by asanausana91: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tboy222:
What did PDP achieve in 16 years?
and Peter obi is part of those 16 years.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dangrace01:

Noted

In all things vote Dangrace01 for president , as I am better than Peter Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, GEJ and Buhari together.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Engryagulam(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Smart idea...but Igbos will queue up behind Atiku. They LOVE PDP too much. Na like juju.
If Atiku wins, I can bet that he WOULD HIS 2 TERMS complete. Someone that desperate wouldn't take anything less.

If Tinubu wins, they would have antagonised him to the extent that he wouldn't support their bid.

That's my point, either way they have to align with one
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Lee213: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chai...just negodi what my own brother is saying....may Amadioha strike you there, ijiot
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lee213:
Chai...just negodi what my own brother is saying....may Amadioha strike you there, ijiot

He is a PDP man, and can only support PDP.

If he supports LP, he will be thrown out of his party post haste.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by asanausana91: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Reyhzor:

Ihedioha na one vote oo cheesy
you know nothing about politics. A former rep member and deputy speaker, also a former governor and you are telling me that he have one vote?
Mr man go and learn.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by chidexleo: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
OBI for better nigeria
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by MrEgwim: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.
Watch and see how 80% of the assembly and senate will become obedient after INEC declare Obi winner.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Zorn: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

We told zombiedients that when campaign finally starts, they will know what they have put their hands into. Their biggest shock will be 2023 election results, Anambra is not even sure for Obi. They would wish they never based their campaign on propagandas and ethno-religion direction because it would hunt them back heavily, particularly the carless tiny voice man himself. grin
You have not seen anything yet don't worry the campaign has started indeed . Don't forget you people always start the first then we overtake and you will start crying .

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Obyino: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lol… see person wey de talk
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by StreetMedia: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
I think we should go the Ghana way to remove this guys from been relevant.
Negodi Ihedioha yarning dust.

After Atiku kugbuo gị there Ewu!.

Idiri Ok, ndị ọzọ odi Ok?. Ewu Mbaise.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Jflex07(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
asanausana91:
how will you expect Ihedioha to have only one vote. Do you know how many people will vote for PDP because of Ihedioha?
Thats the same way someone told me I have only one vote and I laughed. I have a family, extended family and a whole village that listen to me and vote according to my choice.
ogbeni,time will tell!
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Continue619: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqC2AbXteyo

Ihedioha was addressing the Igbo Community in Accra, Ghana when he made the statement in a now trending video.

before now I was thinking this Amadioha/ Ihedioha of a person get sense. But he has prove me otherwise. No wander he was kick out of IMO state gorverment house like that.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
MrEgwim:
Watch and see how 80% of the assembly and senate will become obedient after INEC declare Obi winner

Then nothing will change. It would just be the same old PDP and APC people that wrecked this country that will come in and continue under Obi...meaning Buhari pro max 2.

Seriously, if you want a major reason why APC failed, it was because the same old just joined Buhari in power, and helped him with his job...well well.

If you want real change...work for Labour party to win at all levels, not just presidency.

If you don't get it, sorry.

P.S

Why do you call APC and PDP thieves, yet want their members to defect to your side? Will that not make LP a party of thieves too? Did we not see that with APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List Is Out! Jonathan Leaves Out Dora (Sahara Reporters) / Saraki, Tony Elumelu, Banky W At The National Assembly Business Event. Photos / 2019: Anambra Will Give Buhari 70 Percent Of Votes – Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.