Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur (16663 Views)

Imo 2023: Imolites Online Lets Vote H.e. Emeka Ihedioha PDP For Governor Again. / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by CSTRR: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

We told zombiedients that when campaign finally starts, they will know what they have put their hands into. Their biggest shock will be 2023 election results, Anambra is not even sure for Obi. They would wish they never based their campaign on propagandas and ethno-religion direction because it would hunt them back heavily, particularly the carless tiny voice man himself. grin
Are you a politician in the pdp?

Because this is what only a politician benefiting from pdp would say, and it's understandable.
That is the bread basket.

If you are just part of the masses like the rest of us, then you are insane.

You don't even know where your interests lie.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bodmum:
this boy will just open his mouth wide and uncouth, like pussy. Silly thief.

When it's him vs Obi, he's a silly thief

But vs Uzodinma he's the choosen one from God...

Shoko deh una head
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Pandev(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
CSTRR:

Are you a politician in the pdp?

Because this is what only a politician benefiting from pdp would say, and it's understandable.
That is the bread basket.

If you are just part of the masses like the rest of us, then you are insane.

You don't even know where your interests lie.
"you are insane"? I know you're pained, but you lack home training. Your parents failed their duties woefully. Omo irankiran cheesy

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by CSTRR: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....
And what is the alternative?

Vot for crooks that will loot the future of the next ten generations combined?

That is your bright idea?
What would you personally benefit if atiku or tinubu wins?
Please tell me.
The national assembly would feed large based on party loyalty, but what of you?

What is your own interest?
Why would you be supporting the status quo?
Is your father a pdp or APC strongman?

And who told you this is the first time Peter obi is winning on a new party?

Were you not told that he is the first apga Governor in anambra in a pdp dominated state assembly?

Didn't he succeed?
Why do you think apga keeps wining election since then?

Besides, who told you that pdp
and APC politicians would not massively decamp to the party of the president just to secure favour from Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Prinxzona10: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

My bringing up the line of argument is not the same as saying Obi would lose, or he would win.

Plus, if it worked as you said, why didn't PDP folks in anambra state defect to APGA when Obi was governor...instead, Obi went to PDP eventually. Or the Nassarawa man Al Makura who was a CPC guy with a state assembly that was 80% PDP....

I hardly quote people here buh I will do that now simple because you engage maturely devoid of insults or bias and secondly because nobody answered this your question very well buh I will answer that and also answer all your pertinent questions in general....

Firstly,Peter Obi will win and nothing will happen ,why?? Because the Nigerians will be ruling through Peter Obi and you shouldn't expect Nigerians that send him there to keep mute while the political criminals in the senate or house of assembly edge him out simple because he would refuse to dance to their tone of corruption...

Peter Obi mentioned exactly something like this twice when they asked him the same question about how to run the affairs of Nigeria without any party member in the senate or house of assembly,whether they wouldn't obstruct his cutting cost policies and truncate his visionary mission for Nigerians,then Peter Obi answered that the people sending him there is to represent them as their president, so when he map out his people's policies and if the political elites feel otherwise and try to sabotage or impeach him,then the masses will rise above that and believe me,peradventure sane Nigerians succeeded in making Peter Obi president of Nigeria,nobody,I repeat no Nigerian politician would dare try any nonsense game because all of them will be afraid and will also step up their games to win the hearts of Nigerians because the power has now gone back to the masses....

Then your question on why Peter Obi moved and ruled in PDP when he won on Apga platform.

Please,your assertion is wrong and if you don't know,ask question instead of making the statement as a statement of fact...

Firstly,the house members are PDP while Peter Obi won as an Apga member,when Peter Obi refused to dance to their tone of corruption,they deviated a means and impeached him and after some years,he won the case and came back,so what brought about his impeachment is the same reason all Nigerian political criminals are fighting him now..

Lastly,Peter Obi ruled Anambra in Apga until he finished his tenure..he joined PDP in 2014 and not up to a year,APC took over center power in 2015,so Peter Obi wasn't up to a year in PDP then before PDP lost the power at the center..

I take my time to give up a firsthand reliable information as someone that knows almost what happened then before I left the country via I was in the center of everything then and I say what i'm very sure of and not from naysayers....

NB: The Anambra house of assembly members later decamped to Apga when they failed to edge out Peter Obi through manipulative corrupted means.....

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by CSTRR: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
"you are insane"? I know you're pained, but you lack home training. Your parents failed their duties woefully. Omo irankiran cheesy
What is your interests if pdp or APC wins?

Why are you fighting vigorously for the status quo?
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Igbos and this their evil word of saboteur.

So you squandering Peter Obi's chances and opting to install fulani after fulani, and muslim after muslim is the main thing?

From today anybody that uses that term "saboteur", for whatsoever reason should be stoned by an angel.

Seems anybody using it is a pure devil.

Hail Mary for all good Igbos.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by uchvic(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
See dis one wey Supreme Court Gov show shege
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
DeOTR:

The earlier you understand that those supporting Obi/LP are not doing so because of the good of the country or because Obi is better, the better for you.

It's the same thing for most of the candidates...and it has to do with the fact that Nigeria is a sharing cake economy...not a productive economy.

(And Nigerians prefer it that way...because the road to being a productive economy is a hard road. South Korea went through several years of hardship before they became the developed country they are today. Nigerians don't want to do that...as we are suffering enough.).

That's why in my heart of heart...I don't back any of the candidates...obi, atiku and tinubu...because their supporters want to eat more cake. Even those in Biafra, those supporting restructuring, boko, oodua, etc...are doing so because they feel left out of the cake dividing and sharing. The minute their man gets to share cake, they become patriotic Nigerians.

Lord knows I know that...but Nigerians no wan hear. And Lord knows I haven't really enjoyed this democracy. Cake cake cake.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
WhizdomXX:

That was in the 1900s. Nigeria has very much grown. Mof, let them try it when the time comes.

If that was the case, why didn't all the PDP members in Anambra state follow Obi into APGA when he was governor?

Plus, if you are expecting PDP and APC members to follow Obi into LP if he wins...you don't want change really. You want your man to win so that you can get some dividends...not development, or change from the old system.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sheyzman:

Obi has dealt with a hostile legislature before, when he was governor.
He will navigate around a hostile national assembly too.

And he eventually joined the hostile legislature party...PDP...leaving APGA...after saying he was an APGA man forever.

Oga, better wake up and realise that all these politicans, even Obi , are in the same party. And don't represent change. Obi at least is the least worst...but don't pretend that he is going to make things better.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
riyanxeally:
leave them dey don’t need structure ��na heaven go work for them�

Most are hoping that PDP and APC members will defect to LP if Obi wins....
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
CSTRR:

And what is the alternative?

Vot for crooks that will loot the future of the next ten generations combined?

That is your bright idea?
What would you personally benefit if atiku or tinubu wins?
Please tell me.
The national assembly would feed large based on party loyalty, but what of you?

What is your own interest?
Why would you be supporting the status quo?
Is your father a pdp or APC strongman?

And who told you this is the first time Peter obi is winning on a new party?

Were you not told that he is the first apga Governor in anambra in a pdp dominated state assembly?

Didn't he succeed?
Why do you think apga keeps wining election since then?

Besides, who told you that pdp
and APC politicians would not massively decamp to the party of the president just to secure favour from Nigerians?

That is why I said.....and I will say it again.....IF you want Obi to change things....VOTE LP AT ALL LEVELS,not at state level

You LP supporters, criticism, and suggestions does not mean we want your party to lose.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Prinxzona10:

I hardly quote people here buh I will do that now simple because you engage maturely devoid of insults or bias and secondly because nobody answered this your question very well buh I will answer that and also answer all your pertinent questions in general....

Firstly,Peter Obi will win and nothing will happen ,why?? Because the Nigerians will be ruling through Peter Obi and you shouldn't expect Nigerians that send him there to keep mute while the political criminals in the senate or house of assembly edge him out simple because he would refuse to dance to their tone of corruption...

Peter Obi mentioned exactly something like this twice when they asked him the same question about how to run the affairs of Nigeria without any party member in the senate or house of assembly,whether they wouldn't obstruct his cutting cost policies and truncate his visionary mission for Nigerians,then Peter Obi answered that the people sending him there is to represent them as their president, so when he map out his people's policies and if the political elites feel otherwise and try to sabotage or impeach him,then the masses will rise above that and believe me,peradventure sane Nigerians succeeded in making Peter Obi president of Nigeria,nobody,I repeat no Nigerian politician would dare try any nonsense game because all of them will be afraid and will also step up their games to win the hearts of Nigerians because the power has now gone back to the masses....

Then your question on why Peter Obi moved and ruled in PDP when he won on Apga platform.

Please,your assertion is wrong and if you don't know,ask question instead of making the statement as a statement of fact...

Firstly,the house members are PDP while Peter Obi won as an Apga member,when Peter Obi refused to dance to their tone of corruption,they deviated a means and impeached him and after some years,he won the case and came back,so what brought about his impeachment is the same reason all Nigerian political criminals are fighting him now..

Lastly,Peter Obi ruled Anambra in Apga until he finished his tenure..he joined PDP in 2014 and not up to a year,APC took over center power in 2015,so Peter Obi wasn't up to a year in PDP then before PDP lost the power at the center..

I take my time to give up a firsthand reliable information as someone that knows almost what happened then before I left the country via I was in the center of everything then and I say what i'm very sure of and not from naysayers....

NB: The Anambra house of assembly members later decamped to Apga when they failed to edge out Peter Obi through manipulative corrupted means.....

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

All that you have said proves my case.

That is why in this election, it isn't just LP you must vote for at presidential level...vote at state, LG, and National Assembly level...so that they won't do that nansense of impeaching Obi, and forcing him into a corner....

If you cannot get it, then you have missed the point of my grammar. Or why did Buhari struggle to get a APC compliant house and senate in 2019? Have you forgotten how PDP combined with apc members who were not that loyal to deal with him? You think that presidency is a one man show, like army days?

Or maybe you don't want to do the hard work of making sure LP candidates win all the elections in your area.? Shey you see how hard democracy is?

I don't get you guys...the minute someone makes a suggestion, you assume he is saying Obi must lose.? Okay o.....

If you are also hoping that PDP and APC will come over to LP in the event of an Obi win...that means you do not want change...you want chop money.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by ebufa: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

We told zombiedients that when campaign finally starts, they will know what they have put their hands into. Their biggest shock will be 2023 election results, Anambra is not even sure for Obi. They would wish they never based their campaign on propagandas and ethno-religion direction because it would hunt them back heavily, particularly the carless tiny voice man himself. grin

mumu man!!!
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
who is this unbaptized pagan?
MICHEALADEX:

When it's him vs Obi, he's a silly thief

But vs Uzodinma he's the choosen one from God...

Shoko deh una head
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by shegz24(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jflex07:
He has only one vote.. I understand he is in pdp and part of the thieves and looters.. We go shock una 2023
Was Obi not also in the same PDP and "part of the thieves and looters".
Or he just rose to be the running mate of Atiku by magic?
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by riyanxeally(f): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

Most are hoping that PDP and APC members will defect to LP if Obi wins....
hahahahahaha
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by obailala(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....

Modifed

If you see the bolded and assume I am telling you that Peter Obi will fail, you better have another think comming.
In civilised countries, there's something called 'independent candidacy'; i.e. a candidate who doesn't belong to a political party. Peter Obi is almost like an indepedendent candidate in the coming election.

Now while we know Nigeria is not exactly a civilised country, may I remind you that this same Peter Obi is already well prepared and experienced in working as an executive without having any single assembly member in his party. He did it and succeeded in Anambra and can do it again on the national stage.

If the wolves in the national assembly likes, let them show him pepper. All he needs is to come up with decisions that are popular with the people. If the legislature tries to go against him, that's when you will understand that the greatest structure any political leader can have is the support of the people.

In summary, I'm not wasting my vote by voting a CREDIBLE candidate!
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by boldtruthalways: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kasssandra:

Modifed

If you see the bolded and assume I am telling you that Peter Obi will fail, you better have another think comming.
You are still far from the massive revolution coming in 2023 to redeem Nigeria. Obi was Governor in Anambra with all members of the State House of Assembly from another party. When Obi wins and he sends genuine bills and budget to the National Assembly, they will approve it. If they don't, Nigerians will mount the gate and they'll have no option than to comply. In people's government, you do their bid otherwise they burn down the whole place. Have you forgotten how women blocked the gate of the National Assembly and chased them back?
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You are still far from the massive revolution coming in 2023 to redeem Nigeria. Obi was Governor in Anambra with all members of the State House of Assembly from another party. When Obi wins and he sends genuine bills and budget to the National Assembly, they will approve it. If they don't, Nigerians will mount the gate and they'll have no option than to comply. In people's government, you do their bid otherwise they burn down the whole place. Have you forgotten how women blocked the gate of the National Assembly and chased them back?

1.In other words, you are supporting intimidation. Not democracy, intimidation.

2.At the end of the day, Nigerians are not as unaminous as you think.

3.The time women blocked the gate...nothing happened, no change happened, even when Aisha Buhari and Mrs Osibanjo joined them...nothing happened.

4.You can get up and ensure LP wins all the elections....or you can accept 4 more years of PDP and APC instead. Maybe that is what you really want. Me I no want.Thanks.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by sirp85(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nigerian politicians of now will always go with the winning team and if Peter obi wins come 2023 believe you me they will decamp to Labour Party.
Kasssandra:

Modifed

Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by amliftedhigher: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqC2AbXteyo

Ihedioha was addressing the Igbo Community in Accra, Ghana when he made the statement in a now trending video.
We will remind him come 2024. He has failed
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
sirp85:
Nigerian politicians of now will always go with the winning team and if Peter obi wins come 2023 believe you me they will decamp to Labour Party.

Which means Labour party will just become another version of PDP and APC...

Meaning you don't want change, really, and you are not against the corruption in PDP or APC at all. (Sorry, but I am serious).

You either want good governance, or you just want Buhari and GEJ and Obasanjo third term, with the same cast of characters, and no change whatsoever.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by soso22(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
He has been one of the known thiefs in imo State
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by JOemmy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
These selfish politicians don't even know what nigerians are cooking for them next year they can't even take a clue from what is currently happening in other african countries where unknown parties are winning presidential elections.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Agugbadin: 4:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Sadly IGBOS will betray Peter Obi, we know this long time agp, they are saboteur.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2022
This guy is about to loose the little goodwill remaining in Imo state.
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by bobntu: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur by bobntu: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
The last guy that spoke like this is presently incarcerated in the UK.
God will help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.