Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. (478 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Can A Lesbian Become Straight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by buttlover(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
This my friend is such a humble kind man. his problem is that he does not see anything wrong with being attracted to same sex. i avoid him because of constant sex request. he has a good soul very kind and human loving, a good listener. please how do i deliver him from this act. i frown and nearly hit him each time he call me my love.
Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
: Please
Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by HarlequinLekex: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
A leopard cannot change its spots

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by Ballzproblemm: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
buttlover:
This my friend is such a humble kind man. his problem is that he does not see anything wrong with being attracted to same sex. i avoid him because of constant sex request. he has a good soul very kind and human loving, a good listener. please how do i deliver him from this act. i frown and nearly hit him each time he call me my love.
you can't help him , keep your distance and severe communications with him
Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by chatinent: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
A buttlover wants to change a colleague. Omo

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by buttlover(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you can't help him , keep your distance and severe communications with him
I dnt know how to avoid person.
Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by buttlover(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
chatinent:
A buttlover wants to change a colleague. Omo
the butt i fancy are that of female gender. be seriously guided.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by Ballzproblemm: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
buttlover:
I dnt know how to avoid person.
not my problem
Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by LINSAR: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
buttlover:

Try to give in to his requests... What are friends for?
And you might even turn out to enjoy it grin
Re: How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. by ifihearam: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gay dey your eye oga...overtime you will cave in.
YOU CANT CHANGE HIM, YOU SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL HE DOESNT DRUG YOU AND RAPE YOU.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Your Attentions Are Needed / 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA / Why do they say love is sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.