Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) (52284 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

You may be Methuselah but I am Solomon

Lol, you are really a baby… I can’t remember the last time I talked like you, maybe 19years ago when I was in Js3….

I won’t bother conversing geopolitics with you, I ll let you entertain me with your childish attitude.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, you are really a baby… I can’t remember the last time I talked like you, maybe 19years ago when I was in Js3….

I won’t bother conversing geopolitics with you, I ll let you entertain me with your childish attitude.

Honestly I will slap you.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Honestly I will slap you.

Lol, you are clown..
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Goddson:

I can see you watch too much CNN and BBC…can you look at the map of Ukraine again? Who is gaining land and who is losing land? Ukraine just lost four (4) region (Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson) to Russia but the idiotic ignorant you still believe western propaganda that Russia is losing this war. Mind you those regions are bigger than the whole of Nigeria combined.

Ask your dumb self, how can Ukraine be winning but Russia is swallowing Ukraine, Ukraine will seize to exist.

It’s unfortunate that USA is fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian, USA is also cashing out with the lend-lease pact with Ukraine and also marketing and sales of weapons so other countries can buy I.e HIMARS and javelin…oh I forgot the European economy is now in shambles, the British pound is almost a dollar.

Bro you know nothing, just stay ignorant. You shouldn’t be discussing geo-politics, it not for your level.

. Just see how a man can LIE like Demon and claims he is savy geopolitically
.4 regions of Ukraine BIGGER than Nigeria
...kris this is the Original Sin
.Masterviolence the wannabe boy listen to your lying mentor
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Masterviolence(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Hotice085:
Don't mention me.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Hotice085:

That was an error I made then and I modified it immediately, but you chose to quote this because you live on nairaland… you have the time as an idle person you are. Besides that what else do you have to offer here? It’s not like you have an idea of anything going on in Ukraine unless what MSM tells you. Not like you are exposed to know what’s going on in the outside world. Not like you are educated enough to discuss geopolitical issues with me, not like you are matured enough because you lack the ability to engage me intellectually.

Like I told you, you see i don’t really have your time anymore, i am too busy to engage an ignorant fellow like you.

I know what is paining you, the bubble is leaking gradually and the truth about ukraine is being exposed on a daily basis. We told you but you wouldn’t listen. You see how the west is on panic mode? You see how Russia is gaining ground in Ukraine?
You be occupied with the error I made, I know it makes you feel good, lol, I know how childish you can be to think you know something. I have requested us to talk one on one but nope, “you no show face”… You are just a fake dumb guy who has probably a tecno phone with 100mb data commenting from a hole in some parts of ghetto in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Masterviolence(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Goddson:

That was an error I made then and I modified it immediately, but you chose to quote this because you live on nairaland… you have the time as an idle person you are. Besides that what else do you have to offer here? It’s not like you have an idea of anything going on in Ukraine unless what MSM tells you. Not like you are exposed to know what’s going on in the outside world. Not like you are educated enough to discuss geopolitical issues with me, not like you are matured enough because you lack the ability to engage me intellectually.

Like I told you, you see i don’t really have your time anymore, i am too busy to engage an ignorant fellow like you.

I know what is paining you, the bubble is leaking gradually and the truth about ukraine is being exposed on a daily basis. We told you but you wouldn’t listen. You see how the west is on panic mode? You see how Russia is gaining ground in Ukraine?
You be occupied with the error I made, I know it makes you feel good, lol, I know how childish you can be to think you know something. I have requested us to talk one on one but nope, “you no show face”… You are just a fake dumb guy who has probably a tecno phone with 100mb data commenting from a hole in some parts of ghetto in Lagos.
Don't waste your time replying a jobless person like him. There's one rule I follow here in nairaland: once I noticed the person I'm engaging is willfully ignorant, I don't waste a second on him.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Masterviolence:

Don't waste your time replying a jobless person like him. There's one rule I follow here in nairaland: once I noticed the person I'm engaging is willfully ignorant, I don't waste a second on him.

Yeah you are right
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Masterviolence:

Don't mention me.

Sharap dia, bloody Arrow!
Now disappear to the God forsaken shit hole you crawled out from until you are 90days old
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Goddson:

You are a very wicked demonic lying machine, a necromancer a man that is extremely shameless, show us where you apologize and admitted to your error?

See how you confidently name all the regions feeling so cool thinking you were talking to your fellow peanut brains Russian 4k boys, how can a self acclaimed geopolitical guru makes such abominable error that a village boy in a community school can't?

How about the map we are using being Fake or never has Putin received any award from any western media organizations and on and on of all you countless LIES and summations yet you open that useless mouth of yours to call yourself a geopolitical analyst

You are a hopeless irredeemable gutter brain who has enjoyed all the full benefits of the western idealogy but as a lying machine that you are wants to tell us RUSSIA, a discourse your pus filled brain can't handle.

you are extremely ordinary to have any intelligent jaw jaw with me, whatever you know or have learnt the senior secondary pupils in my village will help expand that shallow knowledge you have and add wisdom to it

Don't worry just sit back, relax and enjoy my inquisition of you, your files of lies are lying on my desk and I will be dishing it sumptuously

Dumb ass with a foundation of lies wanna speak with me one on one yet doesn't wanna admits his lies......Ogun scatter you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.