Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,608 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) (51447 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

When you get to that level you will understand.. for now go to school so your future can be bright.

LIEnus, lie pass anything
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

LIEnus, lie pass anything

Good for you, your choice.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Goddson:

Good for you, your choice.

Hope you are among the Grandpas going to Ukraine so you Kpia one time

https://www.nairaland.com/7357735/photos-putins-newly-mobilized-army
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hotice085:

Hope you are among the Grandpas going to Ukraine so you Kpia one time

https://www.nairaland.com/7357735/photos-putins-newly-mobilized-army

Can’t believe you also believe this propaganda… trust me if the anti-Christ came today, you will be amongst the first set of people to take the mark of the beast because it’s east to brainwash you
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Can’t believe you also believe this propaganda… trust me if the anti-Christ came today, you will be amongst the first set of people to take the mark of the beast because it’s east to brainwash you

See who is brainwashing others by lying that just 4 regions in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria
Oga LIEnus is Ukraine even bigger than Nigeria?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Because I’m a world citizen, that gives me the right to be anywhere in the world and at anytime I want.

Ve been to Russia and most countries in Europe, been to the UK, Canada, India, South Korea, Indonesia, china, South Africa, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Mexico, Jamaica, Barbados, Togo, Zimbabwe, Egypt, UAE…

Ve been to over 25 countries in the world and the passport I carry gives me the power to go to 185 countries.

You see we are different, I’m vastly traveled that’s why I can talk confidently because I know what I’m saying.
grin on internet everyone is anything.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

See who is brainwashing others by lying that just 4 regions in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria
Oga LIEnus is Ukraine even bigger than Nigeria?

Ignorant boy, I know you have nothing to talk about because at the end of the day you have nothing in your reasoning capability. Do you even understand what has been going on in Ukraine since 2014? It will be so stupid and idiotic of you to speak ignorantly online if you are from ibo tribe in Nigeria.
Let me simplify it in layman’s term or let me “dumb it down” for you like we say in America;

The dombass area (Donetsk and Luhansk) as been agitating for separation from Ukraine since 2014, they are 80% Russians and they don’t want anything to do with Ukraine. Ukraine seeing this doesn’t want them to go there by giving them the Egypt vs Israel treatment in the Bible (I will not let you go) by shelling/bombing them everyday for the past 8years and also trying to erase their Russian culture. Imagine this right here was done to you? Russia saw this and because this people in dombass(Donetsk and Luhansk) are originally Russians who suddenly found themselves in another man’s land because of the collapse of the Soviet Union(USSR). Russia is helping them thereby saving them from the Kiev regime who has killed over 14000 civilians since 2014 in the dombass area.

Oya now if you have a sensible reply and can counter what I just wrote, then let’s see your views. Quote me with facts let’s see if you are knowledgeable about what’s going on.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Toktee:
grin on internet everyone is anything.

Yes oo, you are not Wrong on this one but I don’t have to impress anyone. I understand people hide behind their keypad to say all sought of nonsense online.

Anyways I’m on nairaland to educate myself on what’s going on in Nigeria as per nairaland views( but Instagram has taking 60% of that position) and also educate and enlighten ignorant people like you.

I know most Nigerians don’t do research, that’s why peeps like you can be disgracing your lineage online but please I strongly recommend you to read and understand what is written in the UN charter as regards “self determination and secession”…

Let’s start educating you from there…
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Ignorant boy, I know you have nothing to talk about because at the end of the day you have nothing in your reasoning capability. Do you even understand what has been going on in Ukraine since 2014? It will be so stupid and idiotic of you to speak ignorantly online if you are from ibo tribe in Nigeria.
Let me simplify it in layman’s term or let me “dumb it down” for you like we say in America;

The dombass area (Donetsk and Luhansk) as been agitating for separation from Ukraine since 2014, they are 80% Russians and they don’t want anything to do with Ukraine. Ukraine seeing this doesn’t want them to go there by giving them the Egypt vs Israel treatment in the Bible (I will not let you go) by shelling/bombing them everyday for the past 8years and also trying to erase their Russian culture. Imagine this right here was done to you? Russia saw this and because this people in dombass(Donetsk and Luhansk) are originally Russians who suddenly found themselves in another man’s land because of the collapse of the Soviet Union(USSR). Russia is helping them thereby saving them from the Kiev regime who has killed over 14000 civilians since 2014 in the dombass area.

Oya now if you have a sensible reply and can counter what I just wrote, then let’s see your views. Quote me with facts let’s see if you are knowledgeable about what’s going on.

Blah blah blah blah all rubbish and gibberish talk
You with that OLD man mouth of yours said the 4 regions are entirely bigger than Nigeria and you went ahead and called the maps in used globally as a fraud.
Can you tell us how those 4regions are bigger than Nigeria because if you can't tell us how you arrive at that then like I said earlier you are nothing but a LIAR and every thing you say and have been saying are nothing but LIES

Forget every other nonsense you are trying to say and tell us how come Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria

N
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Yes oo, you are not Wrong on this one but I don’t have to impress anyone. I understand people hide behind their keypad to say all sought of nonsense online.

Anyways I’m on nairaland to educate myself on what’s going on in Nigeria as per nairaland views( but Instagram has taking 60% of that position) and also educate and enlighten ignorant people like you.

I know most Nigerians don’t do research, that’s why peeps like you can be disgracing your lineage online but please I strongly recommend you to read and understand what is written in the UN charter as regards “self determination and secession”…

Does UN charter made provision for a bigger country to annex the weaker ones?
Relate what Putin is doing inn Ukraine to any provision of UN charter.

You know nothing.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

The UN Charter is clear. Any annexation of a State's territory by another State resulting from the threat or use of force is a violation of the Principles of the UN Charter and international law.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Can you see the picture below, parts of Ukraine joining mother Russia … CNN, BBC and Aljazeera will hide this from you… I guess the propaganda they feed you is that Ukraine is winning.

To answer your question, Yes I have good and reliable sources on the ground in eastern Ukraine. That’s one of the sources I have below. You ll never see CNN, BBC and Aljazeera journalist live in the battle field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJi6uF8HnIo

Wake up!!! Ignorant boy
DPR leader says Russian-held Lyman ‘semi-encircled’ by Ukrainian forces
The head of the Moscow-backed separatist administration in eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region says that Ukrainian forces have “semi-encircled” the Russian-held town of Lyman, in the area’s north.

In a message posted on Telegram, Denis Pushilin, the head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), said the villages of Yampil and Drobysheve near Lyman “are no longer fully controlled by us”.

He described the news of Ukrainian advances in the regions as “alarming”, adding that Kyiv was “trying with all its might to blacken” Moscow’s anticipated annexation of Donetsk and three other Ukrainian regions later on Friday.

Lyman, which had a population of about 20,000 people before Moscow launched its invasion on February 24, has been at the centre of fighting since a lightning counteroffensive by Kyiv’s troops earlier this month.

THIS IS THE KIND OF NEWS YOU HATE. grin
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2022
The aim of Russia was never to capture territory. The western support that made Ukraine obstinate changed the plans. Remember 2008 when Russian troops almost surrounded the Georgian capital? They all went back to Russia without taking an inch of Georgian territory after Georgia agreed to not attack South Ossetia. This was exactly what they wanted to do. Unfortunately, the Ukrainian forces were more armed and stubborn than they thought. Then came the western media with a perfect invasion plot.
Toktee:
The point where u mentioned the above region been bigger than Nigeria really exposed your ignorance.
I watched CNN and co, so where do you get ur news from?
Was the aim of Russia to capture few towns in Ukraine?
Enlighten me on what happened to Almighty Russia on izum and Kharkhiv?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Fair enough. I am pro-Russia and don't dispute facts. The Russians are currently on the backdoor being outnumbered. That is why there is a mobilisation. I do believe there were strategic mistakes in the beginning that are being corrected as they go along. But believe me, time is on Russia's side and they will get what they wanted eventually. Even when they incorporate the occupied territories, western media would still soon it as a loss. Maybe that is how the war will end.
Toktee:
The head of the Moscow-backed separatist administration in eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region says that Ukrainian forces have “semi-encircled” the Russian-held town of Lyman, in the area’s north.

In a message posted on Telegram, Denis Pushilin, the head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), said the villages of Yampil and Drobysheve near Lyman “are no longer fully controlled by us”.

He described the news of Ukrainian advances in the regions as “alarming”, adding that Kyiv was “trying with all its might to blacken” Moscow’s anticipated annexation of Donetsk and three other Ukrainian regions later on Friday.

Lyman, which had a population of about 20,000 people before Moscow launched its invasion on February 24, has been at the centre of fighting since a lightning counteroffensive by Kyiv’s troops earlier this month.

Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Toktee:

They said, he said, think tank said… that’s all the source you have without any prove or any evidence pointing to what’s going on in the battlefield… All your “they said” is propaganda, I’m waiting for any of your western propaganda media channel to set foot on the ground in eastern ukraine to show us what’s really going on.

That’s why I said earlier that your likes are easily deceived. Cover your shame and stop spewing ignorance on this forum.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Toktee:
The UN Charter is clear. Any annexation of a State's territory by another State resulting from the threat or use of force is a violation of the Principles of the UN Charter and international law.

You just shot yourself in the leg because the USA is illegally occupying Syria presently and stealing their oil without a state invitation from the Syrian government. In Russia’s case, they have a legal justification to invade Ukraine and this is their argument below.

“Russia has argued that its use of force against Ukraine is lawful under Article 51 of the UN Charter, which preserves the rights of UN member states to defend themselves against "an armed attack" and to engage in "collective self-defense." Specifically, Russia has claimed that it may use force against Ukraine in order to defend the Donetsk People's Republic and the Luhansk People's Republic, which Russia recognizes as independent states”.

I’m sure you are blind to this news as you are still too small minded in geopolitical issues. Look go back to school ok and stop arguing with your fathers mates.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Toktee:
Does UN charter made provision for a bigger country to annex the weaker ones?
Relate what Putin is doing inn Ukraine to any provision of UN charter.

You know nothing.

That is Russia’s argument below,

“Russia has argued that its use of force against Ukraine is lawful under Article 51 of the UN Charter, which preserves the rights of UN member states to defend themselves against "an armed attack" and to engage in "collective self-defense." Specifically, Russia has claimed that it may use force against Ukraine in order to defend the Donetsk People's Republic and the Luhansk People's Republic, which Russia recognizes as independent states”.

I’m sure you think Russia just woke up one morning and decided to invade Ukraine out of hunger for invasion. We are all governed by laws, have you asked yourself why Nato have not set foot in Ukraine? The answer is because Russia’s invasion is justified and UN was notified before the invasion.

Go back to school ignorant boy.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Blah blah blah blah all rubbish and gibberish talk
You with that OLD man mouth of yours said the 4 regions are entirely bigger than Nigeria and you went ahead and called the maps in used globally as a fraud.
Can you tell us how those 4regions are bigger than Nigeria because if you can't tell us how you arrive at that then like I said earlier you are nothing but a LIAR and every thing you say and have been saying are nothing but LIES

Forget every other nonsense you are trying to say and tell us how come Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria

N

You must be an idiot and nonentity, nobody is talking about size here. If truly you have the mental capacity to debate me then let’s hear your arguments as regards what’s happening in Ukraine.
Go back to educate yourself before you come here to debate me. I’m more enlightened than you in all ramifications in geopolitics.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

You must be an idiot and nonentity, nobody is talking about size here. If truly you have the mental capacity to debate me then let’s hear your arguments as regards what’s happening in Ukraine.
Go back to educate yourself before you come here to debate me. I’m more enlightened than you in all ramifications in geopolitics.

Shut that dirty lying gutter rat mouth of yours!
You lie like Satan and was caught pants down and you are talking about capacity to debate
Your capacity to LIE is unimaginable
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Shut that dirty lying gutter rat mouth of yours!
You lie like Satan and was caught pants down and you are talking about capacity to debate
Your capacity to LIE is unimaginable

Now I see, it looks like you live on nairaland.. use the limited data you have to research and educate yourself rather than being an e-warrior.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Now I see, it looks like you live on nairaland.. use the limited data you have to research and educate yourself rather than being an e-warrior.

Yes looking for shameless lying scumbags like you is what I enjoy doing

Mr Geopolitics that is dumber than a grain of rice
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Toktee(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

That is Russia’s argument below,

I’m sure you think Russia just woke up one morning and decided to invade Ukraine out of hunger for invasion. We are all governed by laws, have you asked yourself why Nato have not set foot in Ukraine? The answer is because Russia’s invasion is justified and UN was notified before the invasion.

Go back to school ignorant boy.

So according to your argument, which country attack Russia?
Does Ukraine attack Russia?
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Yes looking for shameless lying scumbags like you is what I enjoy doing

Mr Geopolitics that is dumber than a grain of rice

Lol, you are immature.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Toktee:
So according to your argument, which country attack Russia?
Does Ukraine attack Russia?

Where you blind or deaf when I said Ukraine has been bombing dombass since 2014. This started since 2014 not February 2022.

You must really be a child because you know nothing… Do you even know there was a country called Yugoslavia? How old were you in the year 1999? What do you think happened there?

Children of nowadays!!! Sighs.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, you are immature.

You are LIE personified
You only know how to run your mouth without providing any facts
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Where you blind or deaf when I said Ukraine has been bombing dombass since 2014. This started since 2014 not February 2022.

You must really be a child because you know nothing… Do you even know there was a country called Yugoslavia? How old were you in the year 1999? What do you think happened there?

Children of nowadays!!! Sighs.

What happened to Yugoslavia is about to happen to Russia
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

What happened to Yugoslavia is about to happen to Russia

Russia you mean? Lol, mind you the most powerful nation in the world is Russia.. Forget the Hollywood propaganda and media hype about USA.
Why do you need USA has to join forces to form nato if it was that strong? Do you think USA alone can fight Russia. Let me burst your bubble once more, USA has never won any war in their history, quote me from anywhere or source.

Russia has the most nuclear weapon in the world and mind you they have hypersonic missile which till today the USA has not successfully completed.

whatever you are smoking I need some too. You must really be high…

Children of nowadays…
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

You are LIE personified
You only know how to run your mouth without providing any facts

I stand by my words, you are immature.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

I stand by my words, you are immature.

I double stand my words, you are LIE personified
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Russia you mean? Lol, mind you the most powerful nation in the world is Russia.. Forget the Hollywood propaganda and media hype about USA.
Why do you need USA has to join forces to form nato if it was that strong? Do you think USA alone can fight Russia. Let me burst your bubble once more, USA has never won any war in their history, quote me from anywhere or source.

Russia has the most nuclear weapon in the world and mind you they have hypersonic missile which till today the USA has not successfully completed.

whatever you are smoking I need some too. You must really be high…

Children of nowadays…

If you without shame can open your mouth and LIE like satan, telling us that four regions in Ukraine are bigger than Nigeria despite your "geo political" knowledge do you expect me to take any gibberish you say serious?

Look I will rubbish your inside out, infront of your mama and papa, even in the presence of you pastor when it comes to world affairs dating as far back your memory can go

If you want us to have any form of intellectual discourse to any length, first you must tell me between Nigeria and Ukraine which is bigger using any goddam map of ur choice

If not your name na LIEnus
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hotice085:

If you without shame can open your mouth and LIE like satan, telling us that four regions in Ukraine are bigger than Nigeria despite your "geo political" knowledge do you expect me to take any gibberish you say serious?

Look I will rubbish your inside out, infront of your mama and papa, even in the presence of you pastor when it comes to world affairs and dating as far back your memory can go

If you want us to have any form of intellectual discourse to any length, first you must tell me between Nigeria and Ukraine which is bigger using any goddam maps

If not your name na LIEnus

Ve told you before that you are a child, I have younger ones like you I send to private university.

Go wash your dads car or help your mom out in the kitchen. Grow up boy.
Re: Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) by Hotice085: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Goddson:

Ve told you before that you are a child, I have younger ones like you I send to private university.

Go wash your dads car or help your mom out in the kitchen. Grow up boy.

You may be Methuselah but I am Solomon

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.