Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

She Seduced Simon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Seduced Simon (305 Views)

I Regret Introducing My Fiance To My Mom, She Seduced Him And Had Sex With Him / Help, She Seduced Me / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Seduced Simon by lippie340: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
After the sizzling encounter with Simon, Isaac, and Ray, Miss Prim was so Hot she knew she would never be able to wait a whole week for more sex. Remembering how good it had been to screw David, her hunky coworker, she decided to leave a note in his mailbox to meet her at 6 o'clock in the janitor's closet the following evening. When David read the note he was thrilled. He had jacked off furiously at least two times per day since his tryst with Miss Prim and had a perpetual semi hard-on in his pants as he walked down the halls of the music school. As he got ready for their hot encounter, David chose his clothes carefully...a dark blue jersey, navy blue pleated pants, white socks and sneakers. Underneath, he wore a plain white crew neck t-shirt and white full cut Hanes boxer shorts.....read more

(1) (Reply)

Damn She's Sucking It So Good / My Advise To A Heart Broken Married Simp / [video] Davido I Lied To Chioma To Make Her Appear In ‘assurance’ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.