Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31597 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yours truly on duty today grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by michtob(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Yours truly on duty today grin grin grin

HUSTLER I hail oooo. Good job bro

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
michtob:

HUSTLER I hail oooo. Good job bro

What to do naa grin grin grin.......Thanks my brother...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by onuku: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
What type of roofing is this?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by mayskit4luv(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone! This is to bring to your notice that

Josephsm823 has sorted my payment. I really appreciate those who intervened in the matter. We're very sorry for any inconveniences we might have caused you all.

Thank you all, God bless

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2022
mayskit4luv:
Hello everyone! This is to bring to your notice that

Josephsm823 has sorted my payment. I really appreciate those who intervened in the matter. We're very sorry for any inconveniences we might have caused you all.

Thank you all, God bless

Modified

Good he has sorted you out

13 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Mykelslim: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Op how much have you spent so far?

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mykelslim:
Op how much have you spent so far?

I'll be updating the total cost spent on erecting the project as we're also having other miselenious expenses which I've not been able to compute together.... Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by shekone(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2022
This is one thread I read from page one to the this current page.

Your work ethics is amazing, your attention to detail is tasteful.

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
shekone:
This is one thread I read from page one to the this current page.

Your work ethics is amazing, your attention to detail is tasteful.

Thank you Sir. cool

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Day 3 into filling of the compound...

We're also wetting the laterite so it can compact....

Meanwhile, work progress is still on and the compound is taking a new shape just as desired.... cool cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by tivta(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Day 3 into filling of the compound...

We're also wetting the laterite so it can compact....

Meanwhile, work progress is still on and the compound is taking a new shape just as desired.... cool cool

Beautiful work, but i have never been a fan of this type of roof, causes unnecessary attention, expensive and difficult to maintain.

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
tivta:

Beautiful work, but i have never been a fan of this type of roof, causes unnecessary attention, expensive and difficult to maintain.

Thanks alot Sir...

Each roofing system has its pros and cons..

Every house owner wants his/her building to be admired, so if it's not getting the much needed attention then it's not appealing to the eyes

Yes, it's quite expensive but aesthetically pleasing...

Not difficult to maintain at all as it poses no treat if properly done...

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Video of the Pop ceiling work for the interior spaces....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qfPAcxM7bA

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
The overhead tank arrived site yesterday night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZYWqdMS_Es

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
We've started digging the base for the overhead tank stand....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CjhUZwLX_o

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2022
Good morning my people, we're on site this morning to commence with the day's work as filling of the compound continues....

We'll also board and cast the base for the overhead tank stand today.....

We give glory to God almighty for his enablement and mercy...

And to our ardent readers and followers here, we're appreciative of u guys for staying with us up till this very moment.....

11 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2022
Meanwhile, we'll commence installation of sanitary wares today....

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2022
Site view Today....

Filling and wetting process continues....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNuKtsb3ffk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Boarding and concrete casting done for the overhead tank stand...

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Good morning my people, we're on site this morning to commence with the day's work....

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2022
We've removed the form work and filled the base for the overhead tank stand...

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Work progress today as filling of the compound continues....

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Electrical connection from the house to pole...

We decided to bury the cable underground so it won't be visible

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
View from outside cool

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Good morning my people, we're on site this morning to commence with the day's work as compund filling continues, installation of sanitary wares continues...

I'll bring in pictures and videos updates later.....

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Preparations are underway to procure materials for the floor concrete stamp...

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
We mounted the column for the gate today...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
View of the site this evening

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Taking slope level of the filing...

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by soterslove: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nice attention to details. Thumbs up tongue

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.