Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31594 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by ufotty2001: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2023
SemperFid:
How much money will build this house in owerri. Na this thing hold me I never marry.
people are now forgetting to marry
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by LUAN(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We give all the glory to God almighty for his enablement, grace and might.

It's yet another of our building project in Oron, Akwa ibom State as we've agreed on terms to construct a 3bedroom bungalow with Bq, gate house and generator House for a nairalander... The details of the project are as follows:

Client: Nairalander
Duration: 60 days
Contractor: AsomArchitectNG

We duely appreciate all nairaland family for your continued support and encouragment. Cos we wouldn't have gone this far without you guys.

Design Features:
|*Entrance√ |*Ante-Room√ |*Visitor's Wc√ |*Living Room√ |*Dinning√|*Kitchen/Store√ |*2-bedrooms(ensuite)√. | *1-Master's bedroom(ensuite)√ | *Laundry√ | *Exit√

Extra

1.) Click To See List Of Our Latest Architectural Designs

2.) Click To See Our Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex

3.) Click To See Some Of Our Architectural Designs & Project Executed

Our Social Media Handles
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
WEBSITE

Find (CEO) on google with:
"Arc Akhimien Manson"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIC3HeQ8yzM

New Update:
I've made a compilation video of the project from scratch to finishing especially for those who won't be able to go through the thread from inception and would love to see the construction process😎...

Video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eby_R9Lmc
if you get another work, call me make i come do labour for your site. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
LUAN:
if you get another work, call me make i come do labour for your site. Thanks

Sure

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by LUAN(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Yes we do...
where,,, can I come and do labour?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2023
otipoju:

Do you work in Lagos state. I have a property I want to renovate.

Yes sure we do..

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2023
Happy new month from us @AsomArchitectNG...👷🏡🚧

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy new month from us @ AsomArchitectNG👷🚧🏡..

We're grateful to all our clients who keep engaging our services. We wouldn't have come this far without you guys.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month from us @ AsomArchitectNG👷🚧🏡..

We're comitted to delivering top notch value to our clients by consistently exceeding their expectations.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Happy new month from us @ AsomArchitectNG👷🏡🚧..

A big thank you to all our esteemed client(s) here on nairaland who has deemed it fit to engage our services, we pray for God's blessings upon you all. May positive increase in every spheres of your lives be your portion even as we look further to more productive working years together...

Regards,
AsomArchitectNG.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by ProphetofOdin: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2023
This is nice

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomStructures: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2023
AsomArchitectNG...
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
We at AsomArchitects wants to use this medium to appreciate all of our clients for your continued support, the achievements and accolades we've enjoyed are not without your unwavering support.
We look forward to a more profitable year 2024.

Regards,
Arc Akhimien Manson

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:49am On Feb 01
Happy new month from us @AsomArchitectNG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.