Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31476 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Nikkganc08(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Work progress on the roofing today...

It's coming out really great cool

Is this a plot of land?

What's d dimensions?

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Is this a plot of land?

What's d dimensions?

100ft × 100ft (600sqm)

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by erico2k2(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
This will be used for the Rooms and kitchen
Howmuch did you buy this?

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2022
Good morning my people, we're on site this morning to commence with the fixing of the art work on the windows... Moreso, fixing and dressing of doors commences today...

I'll bring in pictures updates much later in the day...

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by michlins(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2022
josephsm823:

I'm building a 4 bedroom bungalow with a gateman house. Presently spent about 28m aside Land purchase and work never finish. The work left are Water tank, wiring, outside plumbing pipes, compound flooring and others.
Spanish tiles for parlos, passage and ante room, Nigeria tiles for all rooms, Spanish tiles for kitchen floor and all toilet walls, Nigeria tiles for kitchen walls. All room doors, toilets, kitchen and entrance doors are Turkish. There's a lot of money to spend on finishing based on the taste.
With the present cost of materials at the moment, I don't think the 12m budgeted amount can finish the building.
Dem run you serious street. 28ml will deliver a duplex carcass today.

15 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2022
michlins:

Aside delivering a duplex carcass, it'll go as far as plastering the entire duplex.. And in most cases get you Windows

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by erico2k2(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Aside delivering a duplex carcass, it'll go as far as plastering the entire duplex self.. And in most cases get you Windows
It is well!
But things are mighty expensive in the Mkt these days

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2022
erico2k2:

Howmuch did you buy this?
We got it at 45k each

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2022
erico2k2:

It is well!
But things are mighty expensive in the Mkt these days

Yeah, it's no doubt that things are expensive today, especially building materials, but 28m will give you the carcass of a standard 4bedroom duplex. Roofing inclusive

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by erico2k2(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Yeah, it's no doubt that things are expensive today, especially building materials, but 28m will give you the carcass of a standard 4bedroom duplex. Roofing inclusive
Ok cool, IM doing my own build by myself so Im buying stuff bits by bits,

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2022
erico2k2:

Ok cool, IM doing my own build by myself so Im buying stuff bits by bits,

Great.. God's speed on ur project

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Systrom(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Can you build a standard duplex?

I have a land and I would be supplying the building materials

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2022
josephsm823:

I'm building a 4 bedroom bungalow with a gateman house. Presently spent about 28m aside Land purchase and work never finish. The work left are Water tank, wiring, outside plumbing pipes, compound flooring and others.
Spanish tiles for parlos, passage and ante room, Nigeria tiles for all rooms, Spanish tiles for kitchen floor and all toilet walls, Nigeria tiles for kitchen walls. All room doors, toilets, kitchen and entrance doors are Turkish. There's a lot of money to spend on finishing based on the taste.
With the present cost of materials at the moment, I don't think the 12m budgeted amount can finish the building.

28m for a bungalow??

This one don pass bungalow nah

That amount is outrageous

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Systrom:
Can you build a standard duplex?

I have a land and I would be supplying the building materials

Yes sir.. We can

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Systrom(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Yes sir.. We can
Post some designs on here and also some previous work done. If it’s things I like, I’ll hit you up on WhatsApp or Call to proceed

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
We give all the glory to God almighty for his enablement, grace and might.

It's yet another of our building project in Oron, Akwa ibom State as we've agreed on terms to construct a 3bedroom bungalow with Bq, gate house and generator House for a nairalander... The details of the project are as follows:

Client: Nairalander
Duration: 60 days
Contractor: AsomArchitectNG

We duely appreciate all nairaland family for your continued support and encouragment. Cos we wouldn't have gone this far without you guys.

Design Features:
|*Entrance√ |*Ante-Room√ |*Visitor's Wc√ |*Living Room√ |*Dinning√|*Kitchen/Store√ |*2-bedrooms(ensuite)√. | *1-Master's bedroom(ensuite)√ | *Laundry√ | *Exit√

Extra

1.) Click To See List Of Our Latest Architectural Designs

2.) Click To See Our Construction Of A 4bedroom Duplex

3.) Click To See Some Of Our Architectural Designs & Project Executed

Our Social Media Handles
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
WEBSITE

Find (CEO) on google with:
"Arc Akhimien Manson"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIC3HeQ8yzM

See the Extra in page 1 for some of our past design and construction projects

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by 175(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Finally got to the current page! AsomArchitectNG I've followed your work keenly as a Site Supervisor and Building Contractor. . .I must say you're doing exceedingly well. This client is lucky to have you!

I wish you the very best!!!

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2022
175:
Finally got to the current page! AsomArchitectNG I've followed your work keenly as a Site Supervisor and Building Contractor. . .I must say you're doing exceedingly well. This client is lucky to have you!

I wish you the very best!!!

Thanks a million Sir, we give God all the glory...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by josephsm823(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Hope you understood the quoted post sir,

28m is quite an high amount to spend in building a bungalow, are you around to monitor or see to the project yourself? Or u have ppl here whom u entrusted the project funds with?

chatting you up on WhatsApp

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZXPNJ0LOw

Work progress on the window art work today...

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
More photos:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
More photos :

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Fixing and dressing of doors starts...

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Hargbo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
michlins:
I disagree with you. You don't know the type of design he is working on, the client taste of luxury and location of construction grin

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Hargbo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
josephsm823:

I will be glad if he can drop a cost breakdown of the 12m naira.. taste of luxury is a key factor anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Goodafternoon my people... We're done with fixing and dressing of the doors....

We'll be commencing with the POP work by tomorrow as we've gone to procure materials...

Meanwhile fencing of the compound to start soon cool

God bless y'all for staying with us on this journey till this very moment...

Update on work progress will start rolling in any moment cool

11 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Good morning my people, we're on site already, preparing for the pop work as will commence in no time...

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2022
We've started work with casting of pop ceiling board....

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2022
We've also started working on the wall belts round the building..

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Lionnation: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2022
This is unbelievable,
Arw yiu sure you arw just building this house or are just telling us story of the building,

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lionnation:
This is unbelievable,
Arw yiu sure you arw just building this house or are just telling us story of the building,

It's a live project sir....

We're working within an established time frame hence, we have to work to meet up with the stipulated time...

Thanks wink

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.