Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31519 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mykelslim:
Following

Welcome onboard sir... cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
BMathew:
Great work, following up steadily

Thank you sir and welcome onboard cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Dauchman(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Thanks for stopping by sir

Architectural design of the building is 85,000

While total budget for just the 3bedroom flat to finishing is 12m. Though cost is dependent on the quality and type of materials used

Does the estimate of #12m include the land? And how many sqm of the land is the foundation of the house sitting on?

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Dauchman:

Does the estimate of #12m include the land? And how many sqm of the land is the foundation of the house sitting on?

No sir, it doesn't include the land..

The building is sitting on a 450sqm plot size

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by feelme3(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Following keenly.
The N12M budget covers everything like electrical fittings, painting, etc, like the owner only just need to pack in?

11 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by ak22(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
We're almost done with filling...

Weldon. Like how many filling sand you have used so far?

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
ak22:

Weldon. Like how many filling sand you have used so far?

We've used 76trips...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by ak22(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

We've used 76trips...

Of small tiper of 5 tons?

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
ak22:

Of small tiper of 5 tons?

Yes sir...
We're almost rounding up with filling of the foundation...

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
feelme3:
Following keenly.
The N12M budget covers everything like electrical fittings, painting, etc, like the owner only just need to pack in?

Thanks for stopping by sir...

The estimate covers everything aside furnishing the apartment. Though cost is dependent on ur taste especially in the finishing level...

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Dunkjames5(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
More pictures please

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dunkjames5:
More pictures please

Thanks for stopping by sir cool...

It's a live thread, and it's been updated based on work progress for each day... Kindly hit the follow button to get notified as we post our work update....

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Foundation filling completed...

There's absolutely no need in undergoing wetting process of the laterite as there's constant rain fall and has aided us in that aspect....

Next is preparation for concrete cast....

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Preparations for concrete cast begins as we've started with boarding of the foundation...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
feelme3:
Following keenly.

Thanks for stopping by sir...

The estimate covers everything aside furnishing the apartment

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2022
We're all set to begin with concetre cast for the foundation...

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Gadalo1990: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2022
@ AsomArchitectNG

my Oga give me a job as laborer in diz site, I beg you. I have 4 years expelience. I need a job badly my oga.

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Gadalo1990:
@ AsomArchitectNG

my Oga give me a job as laborer in diz site, I beg you. I have 4 years expelience. I need a job badly my oga.

Send me a message on WhatsApp...

Contact in my signature..

15 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Gadalo1990: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2022
@ AsomArchitectNG
I can be a azisst with all tinx on zite but my main role is being number 2 man to the mazon laying blockz. I am loyal and I wok hard too.

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Gadalo1990: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2022
@ AsomArchitectNG Thank U Oga. Can I call you as I'm not on WhatsApp?

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Gadalo1990:
@ AsomArchitectNG Thank U Oga. Can I call you as I'm not on WhatsApp?

Alright

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Lionnation: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2022
We be following, good job bro

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Lionnation:
We be following, good job bro

We're delighted to have you here Sir...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Awise09(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Nice job man, Following bumper to bumper!

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Concrete cast for the foundation starts....

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Awise09:
Nice job man, Following bumper to bumper!

Thanks boss... You're welcome onboard cool

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by raphretle: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Be ready to come to the north for my own project soon...
Waiting for the cheque to deliver...

I love your work..

Cheers!!!

18 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by ak22(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Concrete cast for the foundation starts....

Sir I thought you are going to leave the filling for some time to compact very well ?

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by chatinent: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Nice seeing this.

Omo, these building stages consume a lot of money.

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2022
ak22:

Sir I thought you are going to leave the filling for some time to compact very well ?

Foundation compacting was done

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
raphretle:
Be ready to come to the north for my own project soon...
Waiting for the cheque to deliver...

I love your work..

Cheers!!!

Much appreciated sir

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2022
chatinent:
Nice seeing this.

Omo, these building stages consume a lot of money.

Good to have you here my brother Chatinent... Trust you're doing great?...

The building stages requires much though, but it all depends on what the clients wants and the type of structure that's been erected

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.