Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31622 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by feelme3(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
My brother, this guy don demystify the whole assumption that building is an unending project. Once your money dey on ground the rest na express. I started following the thread from the first day.

Lionnation:
This is unbelievable,
Arw yiu sure you arw just building this house or are just telling us story of the building,

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
feelme3:
My brother, this guy don demystify the whole assumption that building is an unending project. Once your money dey on ground the rest na express. I started following the thread from the first day.

Exactly my brother... Once the money is on ground, to build is as easy and fast as anything...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Good morning my people, we'll be commencing Fencing of the building's today cool...
We're making arrangements already to bring in materials for the fencing so as to enable us commence.... pictures and videos updates soon

Meanwhile, casting of pop ceiling continues.. We should start fixing later in the day or tomorrow...

Thanks y'all for staying with us till this very moment...

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Buharidgeneral: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2022
See bricklayer with swag unlike dirty looking bricklayer we used to

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Digging of foundation for the fence have started.... We'll also cast today and then block work starts proper tomorrow...

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by tunax5loon(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2022
This is the first time I'll be reading every post from page 1 to the last full stop. This Architect is trying. It's like watching a documentary. Thumbs up

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Meanwhile, we're now casting the third batch of pop ceiling...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9SUZA0ZVVQ

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2022
tunax5loon:
This is the first time I'll be reading every post from page 1 to the last full stop. This Architect is trying. It's like watching a documentary. Thumbs up

Thank you Sir.... We're appreciative of ur kind review

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lunch time grin grin....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Good morning my people, we're on site to commence with the day's work as we'll be starting block work for the fence today.

Meanwhile fixing of the pop ceiling to commence today...

Casting of the pop ceiling continues...

I'll bring in pictures and videos updates soon... cool

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Block work for the fence starts...

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2022
A quick video on work progress for the fence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGKnzyySPPY

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pop ceiling installation starts...

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Quick video on the work progress for the pop ceiling installation.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIvIRsK5Glo

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by akp202(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Good morning my people, we'll be commencing Fencing of the building's today cool...
We're making arrangements already to bring in materials for the fencing so as to enable us commence.... pictures and videos updates soon

Meanwhile, casting of pop ceiling continues.. We should start fixing later in the day or tomorrow...

Thanks y'all for staying with us till this very moment...
is it possible for five bedroom duplex to built on a half plot of land? What's d likely cost if it is possible

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2022
akp202:
is it possible for five bedroom duplex to built on a half plot of land? What's d likely cost if it is possible

Yes it's possible....

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Good morning my people... We're on site this morning to commence with the day's work as block work for the fence continues, pop installation and moulding continues also...

Pictures updates will be available soon....

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Site view this morning....

The building's on site is gradually taking shape and looking great also even as we proceed further with the finishing and other necessary works on ground....

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by akp202(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Yes it's possible....
what's d estimated cost?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2022
akp202:
what's d estimated cost?

Depends on what you're looking at.... A budget of 40m would to it to finishing level

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by southsouthking(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Site view this morning....

The building's on site is gradually taking shape and looking great also even as we proceed further with the finishing and other necessary works on ground....

Architect Asom, I'm asking you again for the uptenth time, you mean 12 million can build just the 3 bedroom flat alone till the key is handed over to the owner, excluding fencing and flooring of the compound?
Am asking and i have my reasons have been asking for long now.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2022
southsouthking:

Architect Asom, I'm asking you again for the uptenth time, you mean 12 million can build just the 3 bedroom flat alone till the key is handed over to the owner, excluding fencing and flooring of the compound?
Am asking and i have my reasons have been asking for long now.

Good morning my brother...

Like I've earlier stated and still saying, it depends on what you're looking at especially in regards to the finishing..... Hope u saw my comment earlier where i took time to explain?

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Mandy003: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Block work for the fence starts...

Why the double wall in the fence.....Land is level and looks solid!

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Thank you sir...

The 12m quoted is just for the 3-bedroom bungalow only and doesn't include fencing and concrete stamping on the floor....
That said, it could go higher depending on the quality of materials you want to use for the building and ur taste....

Most times, it's finishing that eats up the chunk of money in building construction... So let's say for example:

If I'm using allumuin roofing, I'll incure more cost than if I'm using stone coated roofing..

Again, if I'm doing pre cast concrete fascia,(parapet) I'll incure more cost than if I'm doing cast-in-situ..

Again, there are varieties of tiles that are cheaper and costlier than others... Same goes for windows, doors, pop as against pvc, screeding as against not screeding, electrical fittings etc...

So you can see that at the end of it,

Mr A can convinietly build this with 12m, while

Mr B who likes luxury and taste will end up spending 18-20m in building same bungalow...

That was why i stated in the first quote that it Depends

Cc; southsouthking

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by southsouthking(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Good morning my brother...

Like I've earlier stated and still saying, it depends on what you're looking at especially in regards to the finishing..... Hope u saw my comment earlier where i took time to explain?

Let's say the finishing you used on this particular one with no exemption or addition, and on a 100% dry land.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2022
southsouthking:

Let's say the finishing you used on this particular one with no exemption or addition, and on a 100% dry land.

For this standard, a budget of 18m will get it done...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Mandy003:

Why the double wall in the fence.....Land is level and looks solid!

The need for the double wall for the fence became necessary as the land isn't leveled and also, it's a swampy area... This will help in offering more structural integrity.

Though the double wall will stop at dpc level while we continue with single wall...

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2022
More from the pop work cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by fabulous85: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

For this standard, a budget of 18m will get it done...
if 18m will give you this then don't doubt the guy that quoted 28m for his bungalow on page 10 of this thread. Size of his building might be far bigger than this, the bigger the house the more expensive, then quality of finish, you can't put a price on that.
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Awise09:

Nice work, Sir how many days exhausted now?

Thank you sir...

Today makes it the 40th day...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
fabulous85:
if 18m will give you this then don't doubt the guy that quoted 28m for his bungalow on page 10 of this thread. Size of his building might be far bigger than this, the bigger the house the more expensive, then quality of finish, you can't put a price on that.

I'm not doubting what he said... But 28m for a 4-bedroom bungalow construction and not yet completed is on the high side...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att / Wow Amazing Waterfall Terraces In Ojodu Omole Very Flexible +2349030188831 / Flood Level Rises In Lokoja, As Residents Flee Homes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.