Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31598 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

No, it's a strip foundation...
THANKS!

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Yes!! it's otherwise known as German floor...
FLOOR NOT FOUNDATION. Okkkkkkk! I SEEEEEE! THANKS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Interior lightning for the house cool cool cool

It's looking all beautiful and amazing as we have the lightning fittings for the house installed.... cool

See video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJ2JoSSoRg

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Light fixtures on the living room area.... cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX7I7Jg8Shg

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by onuku: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2023
What is the dimension for the generator house? How much would it take to do the generator house?
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Exterior lightning for the house has been completed and it came out really great as expected cool cool cool cool...

Below is the video extract :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwjzMNjJg0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Floki737: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Thank you sir. No the client got it so it could keep the compound busy cheesy

Ok bro.

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Awise09(m): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Well done nice job done and dusted, thank God for the safety all through the work there's no evil report of any kind. Congratulations

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2023
We've taken the construction project to an end. As agreed upon in the contract, the client is to take care of furnishing in the house.

We want to first and foremost, give thanks to God for his enablement and guidance throughout the construction process as no casualty from any workers was recorded from inception stage to finishing stage. Also, we earnestly want to appreciate everyone here who took their time in following our thread and also engaging in it from inception to completion, you all are our greatest motivator and i say God bless you'll richly.

And to our client who is also a nairalander, we also want to deeply thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as this is an added feather to our cap....

We enjoyed every bit of our stay in Oron, Akwa ibom as the people are welcoming and peace loving. Oron is one place i found really interesting especially their rich food and different places of interest.

We're all set to journey back to our Edo state.to continue with our usual business as we have pending project(s) to emback on as we've always delivered functional, aesthically pleasing and structurally stable construction projects over time....

I'm Arc Akhimien Manson.
Project Architect, AsomArchitectNG

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Let's turn your empty land into a paradise with our expert design and construction team on ground to handle your project...

Contact Info:
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
WEBSITE
Phone/Whatsapp : 081 441 81499

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubccX2ZoFjM

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Project Up-Next: Construction of a 4bedroom Residential Accommodation in Uromi Edo state....

Join the project updates via link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/7538731/construction-4bedroom-bungalow-uromi-edo#120330727

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Awise09:
Well done nice job done and dusted, thank God for the safety all through the work there's no evil report of any kind. Congratulations

Thanks alot my brother..

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Kendroid: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Project Up-Next: Construction of a 4bedroom Residential Accommodation in Uromi Edo state....

Project details soon....
Pls don't create a new thread for this. Let's continue using this existing thread.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
[code][/code]
Kendroid:

Pls don't create a new thread for this. Let's continue using this existing thread.

Thanks for ur comment sir.

This thread is particularly for this project, as a new thread will be created for our upcoming project but we'll link both threads. Thanks...

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Kendroid: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
[code][/code]

Thanks for ur comment sir.

This thread is particularly for this project, as a new thread will be created for our upcoming project but we'll link both threads. Thanks...
Better!
I have a renovation job for u but not at the moment. Is there any way I can get ur contact so we can always keep in touch on WhatsApp?

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kendroid:

Better!
I have a renovation job for u but not at the moment. Is there any way I can get ur contact so we can always keep in touch on WhatsApp?

Whatsapp: 081 441 81499

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Oxfordgrade: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Thank you sir...

The 12m quoted is just for the 3-bedroom bungalow only and doesn't include fencing and concrete stamping on the floor....
That said, it could go higher depending on the quality of materials you want to use for the building and ur taste....

Most times, it's finishing that eats up the chunk of money in building construction... So let's say for example:

If I'm using allumuin roofing, I'll incure more cost than if I'm using stone coated roofing..

Again, if I'm doing pre cast concrete fascia,(parapet) I'll incure more cost than if I'm doing cast-in-situ..

Again, there are varieties of tiles that are cheaper and costlier than others... Same goes for windows, doors, pop as against pvc, screeding as against not screeding, electrical fittings etc...

So you can see that at the end of it,

Mr A can convinietly build this with 12m, while

Mr B who likes luxury and taste will end up spending 18-20m in building same bungalow...

That was why i stated in the first quote that it Depends
you are a genius sir. Please can I form one of your team member for landscaping and gardening🤗

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
you are a genius sir. Please can I form one of your team member for landscaping and gardening🤗

Send a message on WhatsApp... Contact in signature

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Oxfordgrade: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:

Send a message on WhatsApp... Contact in signature
okay Sir

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Rayd502(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
We've dressed the windows today...

Meanwhile art work for the window extrior will commence tomorrow as well as fixing and dressing of the doors...

How much did you do each window casing?

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Rayd502(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Pictures showing the pop ceiling installation work cool cool

Nice work.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Rayd502:

How much did you do each window casing?

Did each window for 53,000 naira

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Rayd502:

Nice work.

Thanks bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Prokaryote: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Weldon OP, you did great. I did learnt alot from this, more contract to your company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Prokaryote:
Weldon OP, you did great. I did learnt alot from this, more contract to your company.

Amen, thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by TYng06: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good job, well done work!

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Montaque(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is good work. I like the thread and how the work went. I will do this this year IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
TYng06:
Good job, well done work!

Thanks bro😎

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Montaque:
This is good work. I like the thread and how the work went. I will do this this year IJN.

Amen. Much appreciated boss😎

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2023
We are truly thankful to all our esteemed client knowing that you keep us in mind whenever you need reliable services that meet your need and giving us the unique opportunity to excel as a brand. We could not have arrived at this great height of success without you. May the good Lord supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus Amen.
We wish you a happy new month and may this month be a prosperous one for you and your loved ones.

Regards,
AsomArchitectNG...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by buzzetin(m): 4:20am On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=AsomArchitectNG post=120541697]We are truly thankful to all our esteemed client knowing that you keep us in mind whenever you need reliable services that meet your need and giving us the unique opportunity to excel as a brand.
Good job OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.