Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31647 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
michtob:
Good job. Keep it up bro

Much appreciated. Thanks boss cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Lionnation: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Meanwhile, we've started boarding the chain beam lintel and mounting of art pillars in the main house
I think you made a little error in the front pillar

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
I think you made a little error in the front pillar

Can we know what your observations are as regards the front pillars?

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Lionnation: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Can we know what your observations are as regards the front pillars?
from the prototype the the double pillar are not wide apart as seen in your own pillar, the gap there can enter a matured cow

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
from the prototype the the double pillar are not wide apart as seen in your own pillar, the gap there can enter a matured cow

Thanks for your kind observations sir, The gaps in-between the pillars are just little adjustments made on site. It became necessary cos we had a better outlook with the gaps a-bit wide when mounting it...

Thanks for stopping by sir...

14 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Lionnation: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Thanks for your kind observations sir, The gaps in-between the pillars are just little adjustments made on site. It became necessary cos we had a better outlook with the gaps a-bit wide when mounting it...

Thanks for stopping by sir...
you are welcomed, carry go

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Lionnation:
you are welcomed, carry go

Much appreciated boss

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by kokoetemma(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Following, nice work brotherly

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
kokoetemma:
Following, nice work brotherly

Thanks boss. You're welcome onboard

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Lintel boarding for the generator/power house

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
We've taken top level for the gate house... Now set for concrete fascia(parapet)

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
We've also taken top level for the window on the cantilevered beam

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Photos of the main building...

We're all set now for the concrete fascia(parapet) stage as we've taken top level for the building's on site...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by soterslove: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Great job wink

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
soterslove:
Great job wink

Thank you sir cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by noskcid(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
So just after the day's work, i was treated to a bush meat pepper soup at a local joint in oron town grin grin

Na dog meat be that?

Sweetest meat ever.

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
noskcid:

Na dog meat be that?

Sweetest meat ever.

Lol that's bush meat...

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by noskcid(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
What could be the total estimate to finish a duplex in Lagos?

4 rooms down and 1room and parlour up

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2022
noskcid:
What could be the total estimate to finish a duplex in Lagos?

4 rooms down and 1room and parlour up

Cost is dependent on the kind of building design, and the quality of finishing materials you'll be using for the house...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2022
We're on site this morning to commence with the concrete fascia(parapet) work...

We'll be doing all three houses simultaneously as I've already assigned workers to each of the buildings....

I'll update on work progress later in the day..

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by noskcid(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Cost is dependent on the kind of building design, and the quality of finishing materials you'll be using for the house...

Good quality

Simple design that won’t attract armed robbers and area boys for constant begging

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2022
noskcid:

Good quality

Simple design that won’t attract armed robbers and area boys for constant begging

Budget= 35m

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by noskcid(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Budget= 35m

If I have my land right

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2022
noskcid:

If I have my land right

Yes boss

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hoping to build my own duplex in about six/seven years from now when I secure la Owo.

I love your attention to detail and the various considerations on which you based your decisions on the methods to use or discard.

Read through the thread from inception and everything drips professionalism.

Just hoping I'll still find this thread again in about six/seven years from now.

Good job!

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Hoping to build my own duplex in about six/seven years from now when I secure la Owo.

I love your attention to detail and the various considerations on which you based your decisions on the methods to use or discard.

Read through the thread from inception and everything drips professionalism.

Just hoping I'll still find this thread again in about six/seven years from now.

Good job!

We're really appreciative of your kind review on our ongoing project... Thanks for stopping by sir.

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Update from our concrete fascia(parapet) work today....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by MummyMalik: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nice job sir
You are very professional

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
MummyMalik:
Nice job sir
You are very professional

Thanks alot sir..

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by MummyMalik: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Thanks alot sir..
Please for your roofing contact money121
Just search for money121 on nairaland and you will be glad you did sir

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
MummyMalik:

Please for your roofing contact money121
Just search for money121 on nairaland and you will be glad you did sir

I've already made contacts for the roofing..

I'll definitely get in touch with him on subsequent projects.. Thanks alot

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att / Wow Amazing Waterfall Terraces In Ojodu Omole Very Flexible +2349030188831 / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.