Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31827 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by jackie111(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
You can ask of christy. Smiling attendant. Their meat rice is nice.
AsomArchitectNG:
As usual man must chop grin grin....

Had to quickly dash into one of the restaurant i just discovered here in oron to get something to eat grin after a long day of procuring roofing wood for the house....

Woods are set to arrive soonest

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
jackie111:
You can ask of christy. Smiling attendant. Their meat rice is nice.

Alright... I'll do just that thanks smiley

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Lekan239(m): 6:08am On Oct 21, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Although most materials for the house has already been purchased and stored due to the rising price of building materials now...

No, a duplex is much more different as the cost implication for it is high as you'll have to do a foundation base, sizes of reinforcement bars ain't thesame as that of bungalow and off course decking too...

thought as much. Was kinda surprised. Keenly following you, one day we will work together God grace

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Lekan239:
thought as much. Was kinda surprised. Keenly following you, one day we will work together God grace

Greetings chief

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Okay guys we're fully set for the next phase of this project, as we'll be kick starting the wood work with a 24ft height king post for the main building after laying and locking our wall plate round the block wall...

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Roofing for the boy's quarter, gate house and power house have also commenced as we're working on all the buildings on site simultaneously...

I'll send in pictures later in that day...

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Work progress on the roofing today...

It's coming out really great cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
More photos:

Building is taking shape already cool cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Floki737: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
smiley Nice one man, keep up the good work.
I'm seriously enjoying this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Floki737:
smiley Nice one man, keep up the good work.
I'm seriously enjoying this thread.

Thanks chief, you're welcome on board cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by michtob(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
More photos:

Building is taking shape already cool cool

Yes o. Can see that. Lovely

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2022
michtob:

Yes o. Can see that. Lovely

Greetings chief wink

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Progress of our work today...

14 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
More pictures....

We've already removed the planks used in boarding the concrete fascia as its ready for dressing which we'll commence tomorrow...

Meanwhile our roofing(woodwork) has been completed... We give all the glory to God Almighty...

11 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Zoom in the main house and the gate house

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
concrete fascia(parapet) dressing to commence tomorrow... We're working on a schedule time frame and have to meet up with the stipulated time as agreed upon....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by garriAndsugar: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Zoom in the main house and the gate house
I love this.. nice work Sir

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Scaffold have already been assembled on site round the building's in preparation for tomorrow's work which is the concrete fascia(parapet) dressing....

I'll bring updates on the work as we progress tomorrow wink..

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
garriAndsugar:

I love this.. nice work Sir

Much appreciated sir

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Happy Sunday my people...

We're back on site this morning... Preparing to commence with the day's work...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCgWD9V2U-s

Outcome of the dressing of the concrete fascia(parapet) today...

Perfection is the goal wink

14 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
What our client is saying in regards to the dressing of the concrete fascia grin

13 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Beframia: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Outcome of the dressing of the concrete fascia(parapet) today...

Perfection is the goal wink

Clean and sharp. Weldone.

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Beframia:

Clean and sharp. Weldone.

Thank u Sir...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by garriAndsugar: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
What our client is saying in regards to the dressing of the concrete fascia grin
Omo that guy get PhD for dressing abeg..
But how long should the parapet stay before removing the wooden body.. I always hear people say two weeks though I can see yours was some days

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Omo that guy get PhD for dressing abeg..
But how long should the parapet stay before removing the wooden body.. I always hear people say two weeks though I can see yours was some days

Yeah, he's one of my team member....

Depends, It's safe to remove the form work once the concrete has enough strength to keep it from cracking. That could range from number of days and can run into weeks...

Again, ur concete mix ratio is a determinate factor in regards to strength of the concrete which could either make it cure faster or not

13 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Good Morning my people...

We've commenced work today as we continue with the dressing of the concrete fascia(parapet)...

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Roofing sheets and accessories will be arriving site today as we'll be commencing with installation of the sheets tomorrow...

My workers will arrive oron by evening today also..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2022
We'll be using the shingles stone coated roofing sheets for the house..

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by decency22(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Good job man, I go Hala u soon, so help me God

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by ak22(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Pls how can this pealing be permanently be corrected?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

What Is Land Banking? #unregretful Investment / Cost Of Wiring 3 Bedroom Apartment. / Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.