Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom (31529 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State / 4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
PHIPEX:
Good job

Thank you Sir...

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by judatech: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
What's the minimum size of land for this kind of project?
With space for carpark 4 cars, small garden and sit out?

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by amosblac: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wow....beautiful....well-done sir.
AsomArchitectNG:

Thank you Sir..

It's inclusive of the generator house and bq

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
judatech:
What's the minimum size of land for this kind of project?
With space for carpark 4 cars, small garden and sit out?

600sqm(100ftĂ—100ft)

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
amosblac:
Wow....beautiful....well-done sir.

Thank You Sir cool

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by raphretle: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
So you have your team of workers...
How do you handle difference in cost of service of your men with workers from project communities...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
raphretle:
So you have your team of workers...
How do you handle difference in cost of service of your men with workers from project communities...

We reach an agreement on the service charge for labour on those in the community we want to employ...

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by ak22(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

You can use kilz adhesion primer

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Good morning my people...

We've commenced work on site today as installation of the roofing sheets continues, also, wall plastering continues with the M&E piping...

I'll bring you pictures updates later cool...

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Work progress on the roofing sheets installation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqEFjiDjTLI

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Showing plastering work at the back of the main house with installation of the thunder arrestor and the copper cable

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Awise09(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Showing plastering work at the back of the main house with installation of the thunder arrestor and the copper cable
Nice work, Sir how many days exhausted now?

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Awise09:

Nice work, Sir how many days exhausted now?

Thank You Sir, We're in the 29th day...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by HocusPocus: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
nice job boss

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Goodman001: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

For the foundation we spent a total of = 425,000

exlcusive of blocks work to dpc and laterite

For the roofing sheets we spent a total of = 2,642.010

While the woodwork we spent= 896,000
Really a good job you did sir, please I have a question, for the woodwork, is the 896,000k for all of the building on site or just for the main building? Thanks sir.

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Goodman001: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Thank you Sir..

It's inclusive of the generator house and bq
Okay noted, I got my answer sir..nice job.

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Goodman001: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Okay guys we're fully set for the next phase of this project, as we'll be kick starting the wood work with a 24ft height king post for the main building after laying and locking our wall plate round the block wall...
Sir is it possible to know the labour fee for the woodwork? Please.

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
HocusPocus:
nice job boss

Thank You Sir... cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Goodman001:

Sir is it possible to know the labour fee for the woodwork? Please.

180,000 naira for the labour fee for the woodwork

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Meanwhile, this is the work progress of the aluminium window frame cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0R3xgpd6Es

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by Goodman001: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

180,000 naira for the labour fee for the woodwork
Okay sir, thanks, this was the exact figure I paid my capenter and iron bender inclusive for my parapet work..180k..do you think 180k will be fair to also pay for just woodwork of a 5 bedroom..I will also do my findings though..thanks a lot sir.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Goodman001:

Okay sir, thanks, this was the exact figure I paid my capenter and iron bender inclusive for my parapet work..180k..do you think 180k will be fair to also pay for just woodwork of a 5 bedroom..I will also do my findings though..thanks a lot sir.

Depends on how big the house is, again the height of the king-post is another factor to consider...

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning my people, we're back on site this morning to continue with the day's work as installation of roofing sheets as well as wall plastering continues...

I've assigned some of my workers to start with plastering of the front house, while the rest continue with plastering work inside...

So-far so good, we've covered up-to 90% of the roofing sheets installation for the building's

I'll be bringing pictures updates later....

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Work progress on the roofing sheets installation and wall plastering... It's coming out really great cool

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
More photos:

9 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by southsouthking(m): 4:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Bros you finish work, more grace bro.
What's the total sqm for the roofing, inclusive of the gate man and generator house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2022
southsouthking:
Bros you finish work, more grace bro.
What's the total sqm for the roofing, inclusive of the gate man and generator house?

Thank you Sir, we used a total of 710sqm for the building's

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Good morning my people, we'll be going to uyo this morning to purchase the doors for the house and also the tiles...

Meanwhile, plastering work continues on the Bq and gate house

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by southsouthking(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Thank you Sir, we used a total of 710sqm for the building's

God bless your sire.
Wish this can be modified to fit in a 60 by 120 like we have in Lagos, so it can contain a 4bedroom all ensuite with a laundry room.
Keep up the good work sire.

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2022
southsouthking:

God bless your sire.
Wish this can be modified to fit in a 60 by 120 like we have in Lagos, so it can contain a 4bedroom all ensuite with a laundry room.
Keep up the good work sire.

Thank u sir..

Yes, it can fit into a 60 by 120 plot size

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2022
We're here already as we're trying to make selection for the front extrior door..

Here are the ones we're trying to select from

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2022
We selected this door for the front extrior in the main building

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att / Wow Amazing Waterfall Terraces In Ojodu Omole Very Flexible +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.