Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (66615 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by michlins(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
grin grin grin dis ppl just dey waste d life of Nigeria army

When dey start dealing with them nw dey will say na obi supporters them dey attack
it's time the military go on offensive already. Saw this video and not a single criminal was hurt.

These guys went as far as killing one soldier hiding under a culvert gutter
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Anambra state is not a war zone. Army should leave the state a quickly as possible..
Where is the war and who started it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by 0dinakanobs(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
TACTICAL OPERATION VEHICLE. It reduces visibility, easily ambushed etc
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
They should just divide this country once and for all jare make everybody carry their cross.
We're just too different to be together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Zaki biam, odi masaccre will be child's play
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Anambra state is not a war zone. Army should leave the state a quickly as possible..

What is this one saying? Are you among the Unknown gunmen? Army should leave the State as soon as possible, for what? You don see State wey Army no get formation(s) or subunits there? All this Igbos sef. Kai

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igboslayer: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
ljoh:

Igbo people are not responsible for the killings
Who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hammerT: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
lereinter:

Zaki biam, odi masaccre will be child's play

IS DAT A THREAT?

ALL THIS IS JUST OPENING SHOT OF WHAT IS TO COME IN 2023.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Goodoldays(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okealaaye:
And Peter Obi who has the magic wand to tackle Nigeria's security challenges is yet to say a word about this in his endless visits to Arise Television, the churches and traditional rulers. His hustle for President is both fake and steeped in falsehood, I dare say. (By the way, I watched him a moment ago on their preferred television channel. The whole episode was pedestrian and commonplace. Why anyone should line behind Obi but refused to have his head examined is the real McCoy, as the Americans would say.)

Say a word like what he would say will make you change your mind and support him.He has condemned the insecurity ravaging across the country and promises to use decisive means to put an end to it.What else do you want him to say differently?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by styno121: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Honestly I'm not in support of this senseless blood shed, the Nigerian army needs to put a stop to this nonsense b4 it turns to something else.
The problem is the Nigerian army can not do anything without the the order from above, the politicians are controlling the military...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboslayer:
Igbos, talk to your people before you turn your enclave to a war zone. Everybody dey para but killings is not part of it. Let’s have a good election and anyone that wins good luck. But what I see here is the beginning of some unending carnage that will destroy the south east.

When you segregate a tribe, and call them 5% , what do you think enemies around the tribe will start doing??

You can't be the Chief in commander of the Armed forces in Nigeria and say you are not indebted to the feelings of a tribe within your security....

Buhari made South East a Vulnable region , and the current leaders of South East also contributed as none wants to appear as opposition to BUHARI , because everything comes from Abuja.....

He woke up the dead insignia in the forgotten hearts of South East even by saying he won't want to remind Igbos of the genocide in 1967/68....
And people also hearing what Nnamdi Kanu do say, had no option to become defensive rather than submissive ....

Now tell me who do South East talk to as you just said?
This people in trying to defend their region against the Federal Government Character , they formed thier security networks ....

And it has grown to the stage that Enemies ( can be Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, Fulanis, cameroonians, anyone ) etc seeing the vulnerable state of the region , have decided to launch attacks which will label the region as a bad region.....

Igbos are not killers of Armies , let's check the bag well, there are many rotten eggs smelling , making the good eggs to appear Totten as well....

In all, I want to thank Buhari for bringing his kind of peace to South East.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by bigjoe1000(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
mcmurphy132:
We Igbo love the unrest.. op do we complain to you
may God almighty punnish u,it's u and ur useless family dat loves it not we
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Obi get better image wey person fit tarnish?

Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu no go die better
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:

Army should leave, do you know what you're saying? Army are made for war zone not to run away. you people have started supporting your gunmen. You we still later cry that president is not securing SE
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
I talked am. Voting Obi is as handing over this country to ipob. Just listen to the rubbish he is talking in Jos, he did not mention this great men that were killed by his terrorists.

Yet voting Shettima na to hand over to angels??

Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Honestly I'm not in support of this senseless blood shed, the Nigerian army needs to put a stop to this nonsense b4 it turns to something else.

Relax... They will go kill some villagers, arrest some youths, and burn down a couple of markets in retaliation!

These gunmen will never have sense... They are just making their people's lives more difficult and perilous.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
What is all these nah......

All these guys should rest abeg, una no dey tire?

The perpetrators will go into hiding now and put the lives of others at risk.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Very pathetic and barbaric. But when the military men come for them, people should not cry foul. There should be no DSS, did it as they normally claimed.
I pity Anambranian. You can't fight the government and win. After God is government.
Know this and know peace.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igboslayer: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

When you segregate a tribe, and call them 5% , what do you think enemies around the tribe will start doing??

You can't be the Chief in commander of the Armed forces in Nigeria and say you are not indebted to the feelings of a tribe within your security....

Buhari made South East a Vulnable region , and the current leaders of South East also contributed as none wants to appear as opposition to BUHARI , because everything comes from Abuja.....

He woke up the dead insignia in the forgotten hearts of South East even by saying he won't want to remind Igbos of the genocide in 1967/68....
And people also hearing what Nnamdi Kanu do say, had no option to become defensive rather than submissive ....

This people in trying to defend their region against the Federal Government Character , they formed thier security networks ....

And it has grown to the stage that Enemies ( can be Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, Fulanis, cameroonians, anyone ) etc seeing the vulnerable state of the region , have decided to launch attacks which will label the region as a bad region.....

Igbos are not killers of Armies , let's check the bag well, there are many rotten eggs smelling , making the good eggs to appear Totten as well....

In all, I want to thank Buhari for bringing his kind of peace to South East.....

Igbos are still bitter about the civil war, they are going through same path again. You can’t blame the federal government for everything…violence will not solve the problem.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

That is Obidient state...

I am not surprised at all..

the persin wey no fit unite his own fellow ibos want to unite Nigerians

I would voted Tinubu but he watched innocent youths massacred during Endsars

I would have voted Atiku but deleting tweet about deborah shows he cant protect other religions

I will vote Obi because the unknown gunmen is caused by the APC led government

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
ada9ja:

I would voted Tinubu but he watched innocent youths massacred during Endsars

I would have voted Atiku but deleting tweet about deborah shows he cant protect other religions

I will vote Obi because the unknown gunmen is caused by the APC led government

Typical ipob.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Kelvinskillz: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117082822][/quote]
This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lee213: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

Your mumu dey smell
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I don't think there is brain in your skull. Did you read what you wrote? You said SE form ESN to defend their self and you still saying it outsider. Soludo confirm it last week that this gunmen are 100% igbo. Ok na you go tired
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Priwillo: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
edosignature:
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

May God Almighty protect, guard & lead our soldiers always.

IPOBians pigs shall forever know no peace.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their supporters.

You have been saying this for over 2 yrs now.

Just vote in good leaders and all these wahala will be over
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by baba4thegehs: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is how Boko Haram started.
The east will become another nightmare.
Something needs to be done.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

He s a joker
Does not even knows how to govern a state
Compare to a whole country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Typical ipob.. grin

Typical agbero, drug dealer and tout
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Priwillo: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
hope4nigeria:
don't come here to cry fowl when return attack bust your head

Dem go return attack without getting the killers. And the same killers will come back 4 them again.

Nawa oh this life no balance.
Abeg make una vote beta leaders. Ejor
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ekejoestar:
it is unfortunate to see the level of barbarity we are slowly desending into,I was in umunze today and it was a terible day,but let us tell ourselves the truth ,can the Nigerian army win this type of war?when the enemy can be anybody and can strike at any time when you least expect,can the security operatives protect themselves against this type of urban guerilla tactics attacks?the answer is another resounding capital NO,there are wars you can wage and win with the might of your weapons but there are wars you win with hearts and minds tactics.
The southeast was peaceful before buhari arrested MNK from Kenya back to Nigeria,for what?to stand trial?is it worth the lives of security personnel and civilians killed because of that,is it worth the government property destroyed,why didn't the security advisers see that such actions will backfire and leave the man peacefully in Kenya with his sidechicks,now we don't step out every Monday, yesterday 2 army men were killed in enugu,today 3 in anambra, tomorrow maybe more in imo state.there is no doubt who brought this calamity upon us but the obsessive hate our president has for the igboman made him to shut his mind to the possibility of what his actions may cause,RIP for the fallen gallant men sacrificed for no just cause but just to satisfy the hate and ego of one man

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by oyin44: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Unrated900:

He s a joker
Does not even knows how to govern a state
Compare to a whole country

thank you sir
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Burruchaga71:

Same way the North said the then President GEJ should withdraw the army and that North was not at war. Claiming it was war against the North.
The present lifeless President also claiming it was war against the North. Now it is the North now begging for Army to remain in the region.
I pray SE will not become NE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) / New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.