Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration (31714 Views)

PDP Crisis Deepens: Atiku Loyalists Dare Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ugwuanyi / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu / Ortom, Makinde In Delta For Burial Of Okowa’s Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Farejudge: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Policy
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Asgard73: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Politics..

..all politics.. everyone will align..

Power to the people
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by LegacyB: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anybody who is doubting the efficacy of this group has forgotten the New PDP group story. This was the beginning of PDP losing the election during Jonathan’s regime.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by SenatePresdo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
It is funny how most people in Nigeria view issues of politics.

Yesterday, i was reading a news, a rumour actually about Boss-mustapha supposedly going to start working with Atiku because of muslim-muslim ticket. I laughed.

Only God knows how the word 'Unifier' manages to always sneak into Atiku's supporters mouth when talking of him. That man atiku is the least unifying person i know in this world. Man has enemies, here and there, home and abroad, inside and outside.. Even he himself is an enemy of himself.

Dont know if it is his entitlement mentality that is the causes, or maybe he always feels relax about the power of his dollars which can control anyone and make them bend hereby ignoring good human relation rapour .... One thing i know is that, if he becomes the president of this country by mistake...

Man will spend is entire 4years in government marred by political uprising, commotion and gross instigation, fighting his own party people rather than piloting the affair of this country.

Are you this Jobless that you comment on almost all the topics?

It's either you are jobless feeding from your mother's pot, or that you are a BMC zombie collecting 30k per month.

If the former is the case, then you are grossly irresponsible.

If the later is the case, I support you, na who hunger kill na him fvck up grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Juanmike(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

I am so happy that you said makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother tinubu...

Good...at least, all Yoruba politicians are all behind their brother tinubu in South west

Tinubu is winning
In Ilagbiji ward 1 I guess.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
cheesy Oga Wike biko I know you are not leaving PDP but calm down for Oga Atiku ... Baba is Gentle ... Even his Picture in Enugu shows the last thing he want his factions or division. As for Oga Makinde I would say you are indirectly a Rivers man , so I am not surprised... Oga Ortom na kukuma natural Rebel ...
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

I am so happy that you said makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother tinubu...

Good...at least, all Yoruba politicians are all behind their brother tinubu in South west

Tinubu is winning

I can bet anyone with any amount Tinubu will clear SW, Atiku will get some votes but you see that obi will be flog like transformer thief in SW Osun disgrace will be a child play for him and his useless Labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Latestreport1: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Video from "Peter Obi and Datti" Labour Party Rally in Jos, Plateau State

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OTAErXQxLQ
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
I love it when 2 thieves fight..

Confessions on the way
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by oyin44: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
jrusky:

I can bet anyone with any amount Tinubu will clear SW, Atiku will get some votes but you see that obi will be flog like transformer thief in SW Osun disgrace will be a child play for him and his useless Labour.
;

D cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sir you right
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by oyin44: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
jrusky:

;

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sir you are right
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Iwedunloye: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

Watch Tinubu supporters come and suddenly turn Wike to their Lord and saviour.. grin Then they will find a way to mention Obi and start wailing and crying all over thread. They will come here and stain the thread with their sticky tears , saliva and hateful tribalsim.

Only Zombidient Reason the way you do, coz You already mention your slayer Tinubu
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by oyin44: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
surely Tinubu will win in south west but he go win d general election grin grin grin
thanks grin cheesy
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by longifilis(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
surely Tinubu will win in south west but he go win d general election grin grin grin

Grinning
Your hands no gree with your mind, your hands no gree to type waiting dey your mind

Stopped being emotional
Be calming down
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by jamesversion: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
Nobody was expecting them to show up..... makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother Tinubu.Wike is a very terrible looser while ortom dey pity Wike but we all know he is already with Atiku

You skipped Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi. What are their stories?? grin
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by emerged01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Yesterday, i was reading a news, a rumour actually about Boss Gida mustapha supposedly going to start working with Atiku because of muslim-muslim ticket. I laughed.

Only God knows how the word 'Unifier' manages to always sneak into Atiku's supporters mouth when talking of him. That man atiku is the least unifying person i know in this world. Man has enemies, here and there, home and abroad, inside and outside.. Even he himself is an enemy of himself.

Dont know if it is his entitlement mentality that is the causes, or maybe he always feels relax about the power of his dollars which can control anyone and make them bend hereby ignoring good human relationship rapour .... We all know wike is hot-headed, but you see atiku.. There is something telling me about how stubborn he is too. Just ealier we heard about the news of some people paying 25million to the deputy-National chairman to destroy and jeopadize Atiku presidential ambition, not even from wike's camp but some other persons aggrieved by another matter within the party. It leaves much to wonder, why will somebody have so much enemies? Virtually everywhere !

One thing i know is that, if he becomes the president of this country by mistake...

Man will spend is entire 4years in government marred by political uprising, commotion and gross instigation, fighting his own party people rather than piloting the affairs of this country.
I never liked that man. He is so desperate to become the president of Nigeria. Only God know what is in his mind.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by naijapips02: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Yesterday, i was reading a news, a rumour actually about Boss Gida mustapha supposedly going to start working with Atiku because of muslim-muslim ticket. I laughed.

Dont know if it is his entitlement mentality that is the causes, or maybe he always feels relax about the power of his dollars which can control anyone and make them bend hereby ignoring good human relationship rapour .... We all know wike is hot-headed, but you see atiku.. There is something telling me about how stubborn he is too. Just ealier we heard about the news of some people paying 25million to the deputy-National chairman to destroy and jeopadize Atiku presidential ambition, not even from wike's camp but some other persons aggrieved by another matter within the party. It leaves much to wonder, why will somebody have so much enemies? Virtually everywhere !

One thing i know is that, if he becomes the president of this country by mistake...

Man will spend is entire 4years in government marred by political uprising, commotion and gross instigation, fighting his own party people rather than piloting the affairs of this country.

You just ended up disgracing yourself. Atiku is not fighting any party person. The people are fighting the party.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by yommen: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
mbaboy:
They were not missed at all

Okay. The results of election will determine if they are missed or not.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who cares. Atiku is ahead ahead.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by yommen: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:

Surely? You get oracle wey don tell you say Tinubu will surely win?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by onatisi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
one man can't hold the whole party to ransom, no matter how right he may be.
with or without wike ,makinde and those aggrieved, PDP must march on.
And as a potential or likely incoming president, it is very very important for Atiku not to beg or bend to wike demands. at least he has portrayed that noone can push him to do anything he feels is not right. this is very important for his group and the nation too.
the current system does not favor godfather ism like before, if a candidate isn't popular there is nothing a godfather can do. now Atiku must sell his party and candidacy to Nigerians
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Indispensable85(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Danger signal
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by zionstaar75: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Oil dey your head
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by yahmohy27: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Winnermindset:
They should move to Labour Party ASAP
So they can be easily disgrace or what?
You're not nice o
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by yahmohy27: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Makinde will definitely pay for his sin.
What sins ?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by zionstaar75: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
onatisi:
one man can't hold the whole party to ransom, no matter how right he may be.
with or without wike ,makinde and those aggrieved, PDP must march on.
And as a potential or likely incoming president, it is very very important for Atiku not to beg or bend to wike demands. at least he has portrayed that noone can push him to do anything he feels is not right. this is very important for his group and the nation too.
the current system does not favor godfather ism like before, if a candidate isn't popular there is nothing a godfather can do. now Atiku must sell his party and candidacy to Nigerians
can u sell what nobody wants to boy?atiku can only become miyetti Allah president,Nigerian president ?God forbid
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Winnermindset(f): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
yahmohy27:
So they can be easily disgrace or what? You're not nice o
You think Tinubu or Atiku will win 2023?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by hopexter(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Makinde will definitely pay for his sin.

Just as you will pay for yours too undecided
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

Good...at least, all the Yoruba governors are behind their brother tinubu ...

Tinubu is winning
the north will also back their brother let see how Tinubu will win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.