Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration (31709 Views)

PDP Crisis Deepens: Atiku Loyalists Dare Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ugwuanyi / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu / Ortom, Makinde In Delta For Burial Of Okowa’s Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by CheapHomes1: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
It is funny how most people in Nigeria view issues of politics.

Yesterday, i was reading a news, a rumour actually about Boss Gida mustapha supposedly going to start working with Atiku because of muslim-muslim ticket. I laughed.

Only God knows how the word 'Unifier' manages to always sneak into Atiku's supporters mouth when talking of him. That man atiku is the least unifying person i know in this world. Man has enemies, here and there, home and abroad, inside and outside.. Even he himself is an enemy of himself.

Dont know if it is his entitlement mentality that is the causes, or maybe he always feels relax about the power of his dollars which can control anyone and make them bend hereby ignoring good human relationship rapour .... We all know wike is hot-headed, but you see atiku.. There is something telling me about how stubborn he is too. Just ealier we heard about the news of some people paying 25million to the deputy-National chairman to destroy and jeopadize Atiku presidential ambition, not even from wike's camp but some other persons aggrieved by another matter within the party. It leaves much to wonder, why will somebody have so much enemies? Virtually everywhere !

One thing i know is that, if he becomes the president of this country by mistake...

Man will spend is entire 4years in government marred by political uprising, commotion and gross instigation, fighting his own party people rather than piloting the affairs of this country.

Pls who are Atikus enemies, here and there, home and abroad, inside and outside?

What has Boss Mustapha got to do with what you said?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by hopexter(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
Who cares. Atiku is ahead ahead.

I doubt that, it’s only Atiku who’s half of his party is against, the others seem more unified.

So who is he ahead ahead?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

I doubt that, it’s only Atiku who’s half of his party is against, the others seem more unified.

So who is he ahead ahead?
half of his party? You are joking. Listen Atiku will win benue, Rivers Atiku will get 50% oyo is already for Tinubu, so since the whole north is for Atiku no shaking.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Akerele44(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Winnermindset:
They should move to Labour Party ASAP

They also think of it before but no one wants to Labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Deltavariant(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
Nobody was expecting them to show up..... makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother Tinubu.Wike is a very terrible looser while ortom dey pity Wike but we all know he is already with Atiku
their eyes go clear
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by aksule(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Yesterday, i was reading a news, a rumour actually about Boss Gida mustapha supposedly going to start working with Atiku because of muslim-muslim ticket. I laughed.

Only God knows how the word 'Unifier' manages to always sneak into Atiku's supporters mouth when talking of him. That man atiku is the least unifying person i know in this world. Man has enemies, here and there, home and abroad, inside and outside.. Even he himself is an enemy of himself.

Dont know if it is his entitlement mentality that is the causes, or maybe he always feels relax about the power of his dollars which can control anyone and make them bend hereby ignoring good human relationship rapour .... We all know wike is hot-headed, but you see atiku.. There is something telling me about how stubborn he is too. Just ealier we heard about the news of some people paying 25million to the deputy-National chairman to destroy and jeopadize Atiku presidential ambition, not even from wike's camp but some other persons aggrieved by another matter within the party. It leaves much to wonder, why will somebody have so much enemies? Virtually everywhere !

One thing i know is that, if he becomes the president of this country by mistake...

Man will spend is entire 4years in government marred by political uprising, commotion and gross instigation, fighting his own party people rather than piloting the affairs of this country.
You don't know politicians! They are smarter than one thinks. Whoever thinks Buhari will ever be elected. He is just about finishing his second term of four years each. So.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Foreseer: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

If no be Agbado...

e no go fit be Agbado...

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by amaridigital(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
LegacyB:
Anybody who is doubting the efficacy of this group has forgotten the New PDP group story. This was the beginning of PDP losing the election during Jonathan’s regime.

It's looking like NPDP oh. I'm just wondering if they will be able to settle the issue before December and if not, loosing five governors to either APC or labor will surely be the game changer in this coming elect especially for APC. Atiku has the money though and in politics money talks.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by lhordspy: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls who are Atikus enemies, here and there, home and abroad, inside and outside?

What has Boss Mustapha got to do with what you said?

Lol. Initially i wanted talking about the boss-mustapha issue. Then i got carried away... You will probably here it from me next tme when the need arise. Do you know Boss mustapha was actually a former ACN member under Tinubu. People tend to never know that somehow.

That asides, what am trying to say in the post is that ofcourse wike is hot-headed. But atiku seems like someone worst. His body language doesnt look like someone who is ready to throw in the towel yet. He doesnt seems concern that much. That is a whole lot of southern votes washing away just few months to election.

A certain tinubu will never be Non-challant about something as jeopardising as this.

Sorry about the diversion though, my fault. My thoughts just kind of switch off the boss mustapha issue i was about typing, i wanted using it as a prelude to whatever i later typed.

Shalom

But abo
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by hopexter(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
half of his party? You are joking. Listen Atiku will win benue, Rivers Atiku will get 50% oyo is already for Tinubu, so since the whole north is for Atiku no shaking.

Bro if you think like Atiku, you’ll be a constant looser like Atiku. The whole of North is for Atiku? Now see who’s joking lol.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by HIPROFILE(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
Nobody was expecting them to show up..... makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother Tinubu.Wike is a very terrible looser while ortom dey pity Wike but we all know he is already with Atiku

The whole saga is not really about Wike loosing at the primaries get things right before you take things out of context.

As if Atiku would have seen a platform like PDP yo contest from again again working with APC to criple same party in 2015 came back in 2019 and enjoyed the parties resolution to zoning presidency to North lost to Buhari and left the party again for Dubai just to return again this time caused chaos and manipulated his way to clinging the parties ticket.
But never stood for the party when he was needed.

Some of you will just talk and paint Wike as the evil one here without looking within to where the whole issue started from. You just take what you hear from their controlled media.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

Bro if you think like Atiku, you’ll be a constant looser like Atiku. The whole of North is for Atiku? Now see who’s joking lol.
Mr man come to the north. Any northerner saying otherwise is just pulling your legs.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Lanre1st(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
But all in all, Makinde can be the looser, he has something to loose. Instead of him to concentrate, he is the only governor among them seeking for second term. Also Oyo is a competitive state that always difficult for governor to win for second term
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by IamBlanco(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Makinde will definitely pay for his sin.

I guess Atiku is being rewarded with back to back presidential tickets for his sin of abandoning & destroying the party in 2015.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by DOM7: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Their problem! Greedy set of individual.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by fof1: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Keep Working for ur PayMaster...Las Las All of You will be Shocked and Shamed. Nigeria is in d Hands of God ALMIGHTY and not any Mortal Man.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by frank14011991(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
Mr man come to the north. Any northerner saying otherwise is just pulling your legs.
stop lying to him, many notherners are for tinubu like me,nyamuri, arewanorth,abdul05, . Mention 3 northern Muslim nairalanders that are for Atiku Sunday?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by hopexter(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:

It’s like you don’t know what criminals like Ganduje do?They cover their crimes so they don’t go to jail if they loose to PDP. Even the king wouldn’t want that or else he’ll be dethroned and replaced back with Sanusi. El- Rufai is a big meat in APC, they rarely loose, they’ll rather rig the election than loose.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

It’s like you don’t know what criminals like Ganduje do?They cover their crimes so they don’t go to jail if they loose to PDP. Even the king wouldn’t want that or else he’ll be dethroned and replaced back with Sanusi. El- Rufai is a big meat in APC, they rarely loose, they’ll rather rig the election than loose.
BVAS will take care of the rigging.
Go and ask the meaning of Namu namu ne.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
frank14011991:
stop lying to him, many notherners are for tinubu like me,nyamuri, arewanorth,abdul05, . Mention 3 northern Muslim nairalanders that are for Atiku Sunday?
we don't win in nairaland. When Atiku was given the responsibility of being a father at the Buhari son's wedding what do think. Mr man wake up.
Did you see Buhari dragging northerners to the efcc? Wake up.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by frank14011991(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
we don't win in nairaland. When Atiku was given the responsibility of being a father at the Buhari son's wedding what do think. Mr man wake up.
Did you see Buhari dragging northerners to the efcc? Wake up.
so you are saying buhari will support Atiku?I give up on you

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by hopexter(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
BVAS will take care of the rigging.
Go and ask the meaning of Namu namu ne.

Namu Namu before election is just noise bro, Power of incumbency is what matters and which party has the cash to spend at State Level.

Who is minting cash for Atiku and Obi? Don’t forget Emiefele is APC.
Bro don’t let sentiment blindfold your foresight cos I’m sure you don see how everything wan play.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by alimiadedayo1: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
emerged01:

I never liked that man. He is so desperate to become the president of Nigeria. Only God know what is in his mind.
but u voted for him in 2023
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Ttalk: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
onatisi:
one man can't hold the whole party to ransom, no matter how right he may be.
with or without wike ,makinde and those aggrieved, PDP must march on.
And as a potential or likely incoming president, it is very very important for Atiku not to beg or bend to wike demands. at least he has portrayed that noone can push him to do anything he feels is not right. this is very important for his group and the nation too.
the current system does not favor godfather ism like before, if a candidate isn't popular there is nothing a godfather can do. now Atiku must sell his party and candidacy to Nigerians

Who then pushed him to delete his tweet on death of Deborah that was murdered in Sokoto by the extremist?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by emmi14: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

I am so happy that you said makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother tinubu...

Good...at least, all the Yoruba governors are behind their brother tinubu ...

Tinubu is winning
Nigeria political arena is engulf with uncertainties. The present dimensions is unqiue. You can't conclude. Peter Obi have neutralise the usual campaign and voting strategies. It is no longer business as usual.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by emmi14: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

Watch Tinubu supporters come and suddenly turn Wike to their Lord and saviour.. grin Then they will find a way to mention Obi and start wailing and crying all over thread. They will come here and stain the thread with their sticky tears , saliva and hateful tribalsim.

Stupidity and Imbecility still exists.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by cekasee(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mumu mumu people!
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Canberra55: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

I am so happy that you said makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother tinubu...

Good...at least, all the Yoruba governors are behind their brother tinubu ...

Tinubu is winning
i do not have any personal beef or hatred for BAT, so i sincerely pray that he's WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST WHATEVER SICKNESS HE MIGHT BE SUFFERING.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by dalass(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Unifier for wia? grin He's a bloody desperado andd a joker8)
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Proudlyomonna: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nonsense Atiku.
He worked against Jonathan now He is expecting Wike to Work for him,him no well.
Atiku should be given the same pills he gave to Jona.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by dalass(f): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Why won't he have enemies?

Someone who benefited from zoning political office. Obasanjo from SW picked him, newly elected governor from NE. PDP started this zoning matter and he ran for Presidency despite the existing arrangements of the party and the South governors who all agreed at their forum that the next President should be from the South.

He being Fulani wants to come in again after another Fulani so that the whole Nigeria will now be completely overrun by rampaging Fulanis imported from all over Africa in connivance with the local Fulanis..

They must make sure his looted dollars are wasted as usual cool
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by NoToTerrorists: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
surely Tinubu will win in south west but he go win d general election grin grin grin
He will only win Yoruba Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops / Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.