Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration (31717 Views)

PDP Crisis Deepens: Atiku Loyalists Dare Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ugwuanyi / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu / Ortom, Makinde In Delta For Burial Of Okowa’s Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by CheapHomes1: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Initially i wanted talking about the boss-mustapha issue. Then i got carried away... You will probably here it from me next tme when the need arise. Do you know Boss mustapha was actually a former ACN member under Tinubu. People tend to never know that somehow.

That asides, what am trying to say in the post is that ofcourse wike is hot-headed. But atiku seems like someone worst. His body language doesnt look like someone who is ready to throw in the towel yet. He doesnt seems concern that much. That is a whole lot of southern votes washing away just few months to election.

A certain tinubu will never be Non-challant about something as jeopardising as this.

Sorry about the diversion though, my fault. My thoughts just kind of switch off the boss mustapha issue i was about typing, i wanted using it as a prelude to whatever i later typed.

Shalom

But abo
No problem.

Pls who are Atikus enemies, here and there, home and abroad, inside and outside?
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by ruzell86: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Initially i wanted talking about the boss-mustapha issue. Then i got carried away... You will probably here it from me next tme when the need arise. Do you know Boss mustapha was actually a former ACN member under Tinubu. People tend to never know that somehow.

That asides, what am trying to say in the post is that ofcourse wike is hot-headed. But atiku seems like someone worst. His body language doesnt look like someone who is ready to throw in the towel yet. He doesnt seems concern that much. That is a whole lot of southern votes washing away just few months to election.

A certain tinubu will never be Non-challant about something as jeopardising as this.

Sorry about the diversion though, my fault. My thoughts just kind of switch off the boss mustapha issue i was about typing, i wanted using it as a prelude to whatever i later typed.

Shalom

But abo
I like how Atiku is dealing with the situation...

As a leader, you must not be swayed... regardless of the outcome. Trust me, the Wike I know will ask for more should he compromise.

He shouldn't give shishi ground to them... never start what you can't finish.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by ArewaNorth: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
frank14011991:
stop lying to him, many notherners are for tinubu like me,nyamuri, arewanorth,abdul05, . Mention 3 northern Muslim nairalanders that are for Atiku Sunday?

Allow them speak in delusion... APC isn't out to win with landslide victory, APC is out to win the election, period! PDP should wait and see how lively we are in this upcoming campaign...all their delusion and hallucinations for expecting masses to turn back on us will go and reality will be prevailed. Tinubu will be sworn in as Nigeria's President come May 2023.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
Nobody was expecting them to show up..... makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother Tinubu.Wike is a very terrible looser while ortom dey pity Wike but we all know he is already with Atiku

Makinde I was not a fan of, because I have doubts about his administrative efficacy, but the man has shown he is a principled leader who draws the line at wanton destruction of the lives and property of his people who voted him into office.

He stood resolutely behind the birthing of Amotekun with opposition SW Governors in a show to the world that Yoruba lives matter in Nigeria to Yoruba leaders.

He also stood behind what is shown below because he understands that the sanctity and security of Yoruba lives and property transcend politics and administrative deceit.

Pray that even one of your worthless leaders can be 2% as resolutely decent as Makinde is in defence of his people and what is best for them.

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by tunde1200(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yorubas are know for not playing tribalism and insults to other tribes.

Igbos are the once known for hateful comment with no single manner.

Kingozymandias:

Watch Tinubu supporters come and suddenly turn Wike to their Lord and saviour.. grin Then they will find a way to mention Obi and start wailing and crying all over thread. They will come here and stain the thread with their sticky tears , saliva and hateful tribalsim.

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Kingozymandias(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
tunde1200:

Stop crying grin
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
tunde1200:

Igbos hate and envy the Yorubas but they should ask themselves why all Nigerians and the rest of the world call Yorubas "progressives" and not them.

You cannot buy reputation from others. The reputation others grant you is based on what they perceive from historical observation of your character.

If the majority are insisting they see the colour white, in relation to Yorubas, and Igbos keep saying they see black then it is obvious Igbos are the ones with the problem.

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by penceman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu sold sw votes with MM ticket. Obi will win southeast, south south, and 50p in sw, mb, 30p in north.
Tinubu will get 50p in sw, 35p in north, 20p in mb, 5p in as and se.
Atiku will win 35p in north, 30 in mb, 5p se, 10p ss, 1p sw
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by Isokiscool(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
yommen:

Surely? You get oracle wey don tell you say Tinubu will surely win?
Tinubu will win south west only grin grin grin but will loose d election
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by EmiLoKanMyAss: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bro, You know absolutely nothing about this day politic . Atiku will never agree to this trash you placed up here.. Walai! Saying that Makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother Tinubu is even laughable.
These Governors have clearly stated what they want and PDP is still working on to see the she unifies everyone. It will be wrong to make the same mistake that lead Amaechi to APC. So PDP needs all the votes that she can get.

Isokiscool:
Nobody was expecting them to show up..... makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother Tinubu.Wike is a very terrible looser while ortom dey pity Wike but we all know he is already with Atiku

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by fridayking(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Power must come to the south...

Either Tinubu, or Obi... I am okay...

Southern president always take nigeria forward...

South be wise

Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by PublicEye: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Isokiscool:
Nobody was expecting them to show up..... makinde is a bigot who is working for his brother Tinubu. Wike is a very terrible looser while ortom dey pity Wike but we all know he is already with Atiku

Makinde is not your typical Nigerian politican... the man understand the times that we are in and will stand to do the right thing.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022
hopexter:

Namu Namu before election is just noise bro, Power of incumbency is what matters and which party has the cash to spend at State Level.

Who is minting cash for Atiku and Obi? Don’t forget Emiefele is APC.
Bro don’t let sentiment blindfold your foresight cos I’m sure you don see how everything wan play.

if power of incumbency didn't safe GEJ, didn't safe oyetola, didn't safe Oshiomole then you should know that buhari has already destroyed power of incumbency.
Btw, do you forget that Emefiele was appointed by PDP? Would you have known him if PDP didn't bring him up?
Tinubu is banking on money he is stealing from Lagos but it fail him. I believe he cannot spend more than what Jonathan spend in 2015 yet he was shown the way.
The same president that you guys depend on his power of incumbency was the person that Tinubu insulted in Ogun state and of a recent he removed the person Mr President adapted for the PCC list. Tinubu will pay for disrespecting the president.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2022
frank14011991:
so you are saying buhari will support Atiku?I give up on you
ok wait and see
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by hopexter(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
if power of incumbency didn't safe GEJ, didn't safe oyetola, didn't safe Oshiomole then you should know that buhari has already destroyed power of incumbency.
Btw, do you forget that Emefiele was appointed by PDP? Would you have known him if PDP didn't bring him up?
Tinubu is banking on money he is stealing from Lagos but it fail him. I believe he cannot spend more than what Jonathan spend in 2015 yet he was shown the way.
The same president that you guys depend on his power of incumbency was the person that Tinubu insulted in Ogun state and of a recent he removed the person Mr President adapted for the PCC list. Tinubu will pay for disrespecting the president.

You’re just Assuming, they’ve learnt their lesson from GEJ. They will never loose or else they are all going to jail. Who is Buhari? What about his atrocities to human lives caused by his inefficiency, corruption and lawlessness to mankind? Who’s gonna punish punish Buhari for that? Leave sentiments aside, Buhari needs to be stoned to death for his massive failure.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by asanausana91: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2022
hopexter:

You’re just Assuming, they’ve learnt their lesson from GEJ. They will never loose or else they are all going to jail. Who is Buhari? What about his atrocities to human lives caused by his inefficiency, corruption and lawlessness to mankind? Who’s gonna punish punish Buhari for that? Leave sentiments aside, Buhari needs to be stoned to death for his massive failure.
hahahaha. Buhari will speak to you in the language you will understand.
Ask Tinubu who is Buhari.
Atiku is the next president, know this and have peace.
Re: Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration by hopexter(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaha. Buhari will speak to you in the language you will understand.
Ask Tinubu who is Buhari.
Atiku is the next president, know this and have peace.

I should ask Tinubu who is Buhari? who is Buhari without Tinubu? Isn’t the same Buhari who has messed up our country?

Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / We Don’t Have Criminal Case Against Atiku – US